• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters
On that note, would you mind recording a few more replays, KJ? Finally got some not totally crappy ones.
Also, sent you a better version of that not-useful tech thing I showed you the other day. I got more consistent :012:
That would be fine.

Guys, i have to leave every character i play and go Xyro/ play straight Samus, for a while.

Not 3 stocking a Link is so cruel :urg: I felt even worse when i won Tink, JV 2 stock(I scored a cool KO and died on 2nd stock, killing us both), with Falcon....
Go Samus.

I'm gettin better w/Samus. I still get wrecked by good players though. I'll get you one day verm! (namesearch?)
Verm is too good.

KJ is supreme overlord and samus is his goddess

oh and hi :D

Lurkers gonna lurk
I love you aswell, keep ****** with the ICs man.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
"Vanessa says:
i got stung by a bee
on monday
now im hiding from them"

That is why I add stupid chicks on my facebook. I can always use a good laugh. It's definitely Wednesday today.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
The true question KJ is...is Samus better, equal or worse than Pichu? Owait, Samus is worse than everyone...in brawl =3

@Cherry: You are a stronger man than I, i can't stand idiots, hence why i bought a shirt that says: CSI: Can't Stand Idiots =3

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The true question KJ is...is Samus better, equal or worse than Pichu? Owait, Samus is worse than everyone...in brawl =3

@Cherry: You are a stronger man than I, i can't stand idiots, hence why i bought a shirt that says: CSI: Can't Stand Idiots =3
Melee Pichu is clearly superior to Brawl Samus because Brawl Samus can't combo

ch-OW

IYM!

Smash Lord
oh. come on!!!

Samus isnt a lames character, is bad, but no the worst in tha game.

i will do all he nesesary to demostrate my words >=)

Samus have decent MU, and a lot of good things, and it's something stupid that all of you (or at least the big part of this board), being a Samus mainer, curse her and say only bad things of you own Character.

if She is so bad, Why dont change it for another character???, why dont go to the MK boards???

Which is the reason to play with her, if the only thing than the big part of thr Samus boards do is say how bad is Samus????

Please, do not be offended, but all here need to change their attitude if you want to be REALY good with Samus (i am not saying than the people here play bad with Samus, all here are great players)

again , dont feel offendend, is only a council, to demostrate how grateful I am

:):):):) Please, change this actitude, for your sake, and for Samus ( if you want see her in a highest position in the tier list :) )

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Lololol, understand that i curse Samus as a joke, but it is true either way.

You cannot get better with a character until you accept their limitations. Samus has THE worst KO ability in the game and is easily the third worst character in the game.

Samus may have decent MUs, but nearly all the cast has something that hinders Samus whether it be speed, power, or priority. Samus wins a MU by playing smart and not being reckless.

I persoanally play Samus because she is one of the funnest to play as for me, same reason i play Mario, also a bad character because i enjoy being the black sheep in brawl, playing as rarely seen characters AND being good with them.

The sooner you accept ALL of your character's limits, the sooner you can improve your style with them

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was going to drop Samus when i first started the game. Then i found out Ganondorf existed.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I played melee today for the 1st time in... oh 3 years? I tried to Zair hahahaaha. Nair was awesome. I found myself trying to play like brawl + wavedashing... brawl habits still kicked in though, and I lost to scrubs in a free for all. I could lag john for projector, which is 10x worse than flatscreen tv.

Anyway, it's certainly a b**** to kill with Samus and I do feel that she's limited by her moves. All the lag and startup time for moves. I tend to overestimate Samus' Fsmash range, only to wiff by a mile and get punished by opponent Fsmash instead. Anyway, I know I could play better instead of spamming Zair too much.

We can all just agree that Samus is terrible. There is a limit to how positive you can be when you play a character whos just so depressing.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Might be joining the BC smash scene. Also working on getting a hot nerdy chick for a girlfriend to go and show other nerds that miracles do happen. Either way, REALLY want to go into the scene here. they go to tournaments in Vancouver and stuff. I could be ranking in canada pretty soon guys.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
"Vanessa says:
i got stung by a bee
on monday
now im hiding from them"

That is why I add stupid chicks on my facebook. I can always use a good laugh. It's definitely Wednesday today.
I'll your dumb chick and raise you a dumb s***:

Jill's status:
**** it. have i been using swiffer pads instead of dryer sheets all along!?"

She's not blonde and it's not a dumb thing like the bee, but it is dumb nonetheless.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'll your dumb chick and raise you a dumb s***:

Jill's status:
**** it. have i been using swiffer pads instead of dryer sheets all along!?"

She's not blonde and it's not a dumb thing like the bee, but it is dumb nonetheless.
I call your Raise with Andy:"If anyone visited the website, you'll see: September 23rd 8:00 UTC. In Germany, it's already Friday... the concert was 4 hours ago. Whoops"

Good thing none of us live in germany and therefor all got ruined by the small miscalculation that was the time zones.

GG Andy. GG

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Mewtwo isn't the worst character in melee.

also melee mewtwo>brawl samus
at least mewtwo has a throw game lol

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Except Taj can, yknow, keep it close with high/top tiers.

Samus's best high tier matchup is snake, yeah? I still don't see too many Samus players that consistently beat top Snake players though.

man i want to wifi

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Man, I was doin great today with Samus. Never had so much fun in mah smash life haha. I was teaming with a Zelda for doubles at a smashfest. He doesn't even use her, just picked it up since I was low tier. Zelda Usmash > Samus CG = ****. So easy to time and usmash is weird with SDI. We were beating teams of wolf+mk, (jiggs, bowser) + dk, snakes and everything. Projectile spamming on 2 v 1 is epic too. Din's fire + homing to chase and when the opponent tries to close the gap, air dodge through din's fire > my job to punish with tipper zair to reset the space haha.

I get the feeling they don't know either MU but whatever haha.

I'm getting better at reading people offstage to land that dairspike. Run offstage > dair, or 2x dair (without jumping) isn't as scary as I thought. I guess that floatiness comes in handy in this instance.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Samus counters Luigi? (lolwut) Explain pl0x.

Edit: Nvm.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so i recently found that i have like NO exp against CF.
I played a really good one on AiB and he beat my Samus most of the time, as well as my Mario and Luigi >.>
I started adapting to his style as Samus but it was still really tough. The guy made amazing use of CF's speed, fair (...lol), and up-b (...LOL).
Gah, i was just under so much constant pressure i could barely get a missle or Zair off, in fact my most used move in the matches were uair and nair >.>

Hive

Smash Lord
Except Taj can, yknow, keep it close with high/top tiers.

Samus's best high tier matchup is snake, yeah? I still don't see too many Samus players that consistently beat top Snake players though.

man i want to wifi

Idk I've always thought she did really good against zss for high tiers. :) She kinda sux against snake when they know the matchup imo.

In regards to the higher tiers, Samus does best against ZSS imo, tbh, It's like Hive says. Once a Snake player knows the matchup, you're pretty screwed :/.

Gotta be loving this wii-net x.x. Using a wiimote as a mouse... ;______;

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
In regards to the higher tiers, Samus does best against ZSS imo, tbh, It's like Hive says. Once a Snake player knows the matchup, you're pretty screwed :/.

Gotta be loving this wii-net x.x. Using a wiimote as a mouse... ;______;
I played a ZSS yesterday, 2 stocked him. It's pretty much Samus's favor imo, the only thing ZSS has over us is KO potential, some heavy stun on most of her attacks, which can string into other attacks, and much, much better melee game.

And to the Wiimote, i used to be on it all the time. I remember a point where i was adjusted to it so bad, i typed the on-screen letters faster than on my keyboard >_>
USB Keyboard rules on the Wii. I just need to buy one.

Oh the USB keyboard is just too good. I don't think I'll get the hang of the wiimote though, my hand movements are not nearly as delicate as they should be to handle this thing ;____;

Top Bottom