• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Not going to lie; the above was the funniest post I've seen all day. And it's true. Got my cake and a fork to boot.

bleyva

Smash Ace
it just seems like she was designed to be really annoying and unable to kill at all.

she's like a crappy Toon Link :p

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'm gonna go to the fox boards and tell them that I think Fox is super fast and has a good upsmash but his shine is different from melee.

Yanno a bunch of stuff they already know.

bleyva

Smash Ace
lol go ahead :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

EDIT: yea, guess i didn't have much to contribute to whatever it is you were talking about here. therefore, i apologize :3

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Apparently the guy who was supposed to upload all the other videos of me got grounded from his computer and couldn't upload them?
\o_o/

I've been thinking about making a thread to talk about our matchups on the Match-up chart... would anyone want to talk about that stuff/care enough to have input?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I no have this game still. And at this point it doesn't seem like I'll get it any time soon.
Most of my experience/insight was crappy/outdated anyway, by now I'd assume it's worthless

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I no have this game still. And at this point it doesn't seem like I'll get it any time soon.
Most of my experience/insight was crappy/outdated anyway, by now I'd assume it's worthless
While I question your opinion at times, I am proud to say that you are one of the most insightful Samus players when it comes to MUs.

And to prove that point, I respectfully agree with your opinion on the Olimar MU. At worst, 55-45, or a -1 according to the new MU system. I would hope that I've grabbed a hold of it finally. Logic and I go even now.

I'm not as active as I hoped I'd be. Growing old is tough. Obligations and responsibilities galore. Although I do need to start practicing for WHOBO now. So maybe I'll post on the Samus boards and update my thread again.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm still aiming to attend Genesis II with a friend. By that time I'll have graduated and my life of johns will be unjustified.

That said, glad to know. I appreciate anyone that keeps an open mind, not anyone who agrees with me. Keeping active/passionate for this game is indeed a arduous effort, but as long as someone is trying, I'll be here to give my view.

Lastly, ****. Nature decided to say screw Japan.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
And to prove that point, I respectfully agree with your opinion on the Olimar MU. At worst, 55-45, or a -1 according to the new MU system. I would hope that I've grabbed a hold of it finally. Logic and I go even now.
I'm very interested in hearing more about this.

And I can feel you guys on activity. Less and less people around me still play, and with the closest tournaments being 2-3 hour drives it's really hard to motivate myself to go places without people to ride with.
Most of the people I used to play smash with I play Marvel with now, so it's not so bad. But I still like Brawl a lot, so it's kinda lame.

I agree with what NOID said too, in regards to samus knowledge Issy.
Except for Olimar <3

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
just as an update, noid told me last night he's in bracket (dunno where he is now)

xyro didn't make it to bracket unfortunately due to weirdness in his pool

also even though he's not a samus player, Illmatic has beaten ESAM, and he shows up around here sometimes

AgentObvious

Smash Cadet
I'd like to re-open/start a few MU discussions. Mostly because they aren't correct imho. I've asked another Samus main in Holland about this and he agrees with me. Anyone have any objections against it?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
While I question your opinion at times, I am proud to say that you are one of the most insightful Samus players when it comes to MUs.

I'm not as active as I hoped I'd be. Growing old is tough. Obligations and responsibilities galore. Although I do need to start practicing for WHOBO now. So maybe I'll post on the Samus boards and update my thread again.
I'm glad I don't have to eat my words concerning the Olimar MU.

I'm sad that I have to eat my words and concede that Xyro is the second best Samus at the Samus ditto. Trela though... he's scary. I'd put him as best ditto. The training they went through in preparation for me... outrageous. Ismar, I need a training partner.

As far as the best Samus? Xyro and I are at a stalemate. He beat me one on one and in LT doubles placing, I beat him in singles placing and LT singles placing. Until the next national, when we both evolve and learn the MUs that the other doesn't know yet.

Top Bottom