• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Noobicidal

Smash Master
.................................................. .................................

Ok.
Wanna know what I did?

Asked someone in the Ruleset 3.0 discussion thread about how their birthday went.

:/
What happened to the days of getting infracted for important things, like starting Melee vs Brawl debates, calling people failed abortions, and general classy trolling?

Regardless, both of you people deserved it.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
What happened to the days of getting infracted for important things, like starting Melee vs Brawl debates, calling people failed abortions, and general classy trolling?

Regardless, both of you people deserved it.
I'm going to find that girl in your avatar and steal her hat. I'll also make her eyes the same color.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I find planking to be greatly entertaining to watch, especially if either the opponent has no idea as to how to deal with it, or fails miserably at stopping it.

At least Xyro usually wins when he's on the ledge.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sure had a funeral today+girl problem,now i post this vid of wes's samus and xyro comes in hating for no reason wtf man?
I'm sorry to hear that. As for the video, it's not like he's "hating" it for no reason. It was an eight minute video that didn't go to a time-out end in Samus' favour, and the MK wasn't exactly too impressive.

I hope you don't mind me commenting on anything; it IS a public forum after all.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I'm sorry to hear that. As for the video, it's not like he's "hating" it for no reason. It was an eight minute video that didn't go to a time-out end in Samus' favour, and the MK wasn't exactly too impressive.

I hope you don't mind me commenting on anything; it IS a public forum after all.
I dont , if wes had won, xyro would have just said the mk was bad.Wes 2 stocked him the next match.

IN SUMMATION NO MATTER WHAT XYRO GONNA HATE every time i mention another samus he has some hateful comment

Shadow a lot of us are like that. You see we have this somewhat terribad looking triangle here:

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Obviously there are hidden names in the triangle that we simply can't see. KJ must have gotten the idea from Issy <3

@Shadow: Xyro isn't hating, he is stating fact. For no reason should an MK vs Samus match go 8 min, unless MAYBE the Samus ledge planks.
At least when Xyro talks he KNOWS what he is talking about....usually <3

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
what? Its better then watching your punk *** plank the ledge all day. I actually watched that match i skim to the end of yours lol.

btw d1 would bust yo *** u mad?
I dont , if wes had won, xyro would have just said the mk was bad.Wes 2 stocked him the next match.

IN SUMMATION NO MATTER WHAT XYRO GONNA HATE every time i mention another samus he has some hateful comment
You dont know what i already know, you just come in here talking and not thinking(like normal). Wes brags about the "ABC and XYZ match-ups are not as bad as u think" on AIM all the time and now we see vids vs D1's mk(absolute garbage) and his falco(better but still just a spammy falco aka ANYBODY can do that). You dont know samus or samus vs mk/falco so please shut up. And of course i hate on the samus vids you post.....YOU SHOW US VIDS OF THE ****TIEST SAMUS's IN THE FUKCING GALAXY. Give me some tudor or noid or kj and i wont be so rough on you. You seriously have no reason to come in here but to hate on me(like you normally do). You are so uneducated on 99% of brawl/swf/everything. GO AWAY!!!!

Im calling it and im not afraid to back it.

D1 SUCKS
WES samus SUCKS

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
You dont know what i already know, you just come in here talking and not thinking(like normal). Wes brags about the "ABC and XYZ match-ups are not as bad as u think" on AIM all the time and now we see vids vs D1's mk(absolute garbage) and his falco(better but still just a spammy falco aka ANYBODY can do that). You dont know samus or samus vs mk/falco so please shut up. And of course i hate on the samus vids you post.....YOU SHOW US VIDS OF THE ****TIEST SAMUS's IN THE FUKCING GALAXY. Give me some tudor or noid or kj and i wont be so rough on you. You seriously have no reason to come in here but to hate on me(like you normally do). You are so uneducated on 99% of brawl/swf/everything. GO AWAY!!!!

Im calling it and im not afraid to back it.

D1 SUCKS
WES samus SUCKS
1.I only posted genosamus and wes vids once so your saying thier ****ty?
2 I didnt hate at all i got mad at your're hate.
3.this uneduated guy beat you so obv your're just as dumb as me.

BTW nice trash talk towards people who cant namesearch.

That's keep the flames down guys. If you want to rage at eachother, take it to PM.

Also Issy. The admins want us to keep social thread titles understandable to newcomers, so they should contain Samus GD, General Discussion etc etc. Oh and it has to be at the front.

Xyro77

1.I only posted genosamus and wes vids once so your saying thier ****ty?
2 I didnt hate at all i got mad at your're hate.
3.this uneduated guy beat you so obv your're just as dumb as me.

BTW nice trash talk towards people who cant namesearch.
geno is a wifi samus so that means hes auto trash. then ive seen his results offline......even WORSE.

ive never played wes or d1 so how can they beat me?

Xyro77

you are both ******. a wifi XYZ means the person spends most of their play time online. this is common sense stuff that was learned way back at the beginning of brawl. i dont play wifi, if i do its like once ever 4 months. geno/pj spend most of their time on wifi.......aka wifi players.

Top Bottom