• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Salty Spitoon VIII: How Tough Are Ya? DRN's Birthday Bash (With no DRN!)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Actually, I don't think I'll be going to this. They're doing an Indiana Jones movie series event at Discover Mills. Arcade and great movies are higher on my priority list.
Dude, those movies are so good.

It's okay, P1. I will team with you and we will clean up.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
SmashGuy, you're much better off finding someone to team with at the venue. No one is going to team with you without ever having seen you play.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Dude, those movies are so good.

It's okay, P1. I will team with you and we will clean up.
:phone:

Doubt the movies are good and please don't win and take

SmashGuy, you're much better off finding someone to team with at the venue. No one is going to team with you without ever having seen you play.
True,True.... Ya know What? Forget everything I said and pretend it didn't happen. K? Actually, I could post a video on Youtube to show how good I am, but I'm not. It's not worth the time.. Besides, everyone, I bet, is gonna be better than me. I can barely beat a level 9. I don't even know if I going. I'm sad. I just figured that out today. :( Ha Ha Ha. I made my self laugh! I'm realy alot better than That! :) I feel good! This music Im listening to pumped me up! :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Use the "edit" button next time you want to add something else to a post. Double-posting clutters the thread.

Also, saying things like that about yourself isn't going to excite any prospective partners.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Alright, well this is about a week away so make sure you're getting your rides together so i don't hear any ride johns

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Alright... So since Smith Station 2, I have been on a big ol' practice... session? And I feel like I have improved so much! I cannot wait to play you guys this weekend!

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
I wonder how our obligatory ness dittos will go...(I'm gonna win)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
People in Atlanta should talk about it if they STILL need a ride. I may be able to help, but you are probably going to have to meet me somewhere so I can get you. I want to avoid driving all around Atlanta at all costs.

FourTy

Smash Cadet
It's official: I am not coming to this. Sorry P1. Hopefully the stream will be good though

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
I believe alby, aml, flea, gadiel, and maybe a few others are looking for a ride

I suppose that's right. I have no idea how I'm getting to this! If Gerrad is driving, maybe I can ride with him since we're doing doubles, but otherwise maybe we can do what Luis usually does for me? That is, as you're going up GA-400, north springs marta station is off of exit 5, so we can just meet there since it's on your way, Ryker!

FourTy

Smash Cadet
I suppose that's right. I have no idea how I'm getting to this! If Gerrad is driving, maybe I can ride with him since we're doing doubles, but otherwise maybe we can do what Luis usually does for me? That is, as you're going up GA-400, north springs marta station is off of exit 5, so we can just meet there since it's on your way, Ryker!
North Springs Station is only accessable from GA-400 S. if you are going north you cant get to it.

that being said, Dunwoodie station is just off GA-400 exit 4, as well as most the other stations being off of I-85 (as you already know AML).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If I could meet and drop people there, it would be awesome.

People who have phone numbers/facebooks/whatever should get those people who need rides in here.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
Lol. Don't know about you, Nova, but I will also be participating in this P:M!

Wait, does that mean you guys are coming?
lol this weekend? no . I have to take my
kid to the zoo bc he gave up his pacifier. #dadjohns

P:M is leaps and bounds better than brawl (in my humble opinion) and its in alpha stage

/troll
ah whatever man =/

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
May have to back out dependent on whether or not it looks like the shop I work at is being sold.
Well hopefully everything works out for the best. Should I try to find another ride as a backup? Will anyone driving along Ga-400 be willing to pick me up at the North Springs marta station (or any convenient station if you live near or are traveling near marta)?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
lol this weekend? no . I have to take my
kid to the zoo bc he gave up his pacifier. #dadjohns

ah whatever man =/

lol Im just trolling you man. I doubt ill be able to make it now cause I made almost nothing today at work. Congrats on getting your kid to get off the pacifier. That stuff can be rough sometimes.

Top Bottom