• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Royal Guide/Faq of King Dedede. (Updated 7/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
basic taught me a little trick to get an easy dsmash/utilt off.
When you're cging someone you can stop the cg when they get close to the edge.
They will A-roll to the edge B- Roll to you C- jump into/over you D- spot dodge All of those can be hit with a dsmash or utilt as long as you wait and predict what to do. It's not a garunteed setup but it's a good mindgame ;B

Raimundo

Smash Apprentice
basic taught me a little trick to get an easy dsmash/utilt off.
When you're cging someone you can stop the cg when they get close to the edge.
They will A-roll to the edge B- Roll to you C- jump into/over you D- spot dodge All of those can be hit with a dsmash or utilt as long as you wait and predict what to do. It's not a garunteed setup but it's a good mindgame ;B
Thats what I meant. Lurn2mindgame Beefy >=O

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'll just pretend you didn't say that Raimundo...I'm all about mindgames. I think I misunderstood your previous quote, sorry.
But god**** what's up with everyone picking up Beefy? Does the "y" just come naturally to people's minds? =D

SuSa

Banned via Administration
No Beefy. 1 does work. (Referring to what Raimundo stated). Especially if they roll towards you (they normally expect a dash grab or something) you can get a pretty good charge before releasing it. Worse comes to worse, they predicted what you'd do. You get punished. Oh noes. <_<

He's done it to me, and it's another mixup and it's pretty ****ed good. But he was trying it to much so I found the way around it. It's about commitment. He also spaces it well.

Raimundo

Smash Apprentice
UH WAAAAAHHHHHTTTT? SuSa gave me some credit for something? >.> Even if I **** him up with it. Rofl. He figures it out every once in a while, but I have to change it up to hit him with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom