• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Roster Size Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
50-60. If we count the pattern of newcomers throughout the series, we had 14 in Melee, and then 18 in Brawl, and have 26 and Brawl had 39 (counting transformations for both) in total. If we were to get at least 20 new comers and have EVERYONE return from Brawl, thats 59 + Mewtwo back from Melee. I know 60 probably isn't plausible but it'd be most awesome

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Sakurai said there's six Pokemon reps in Brawl, so transformations were always counted separately.
If you have different move set you should, by default, be counted as separate. Red's case, he's just standing there

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
I'm expecting 49 characters. 5x10 slots of characters, last one being random. The characters that I'm expecting? Check the spoiler in my signature, I made that roster after the smash direct. I'm still convinced both the theory and the leak are true. So considering the Lucas getting kicked thing that was added to the leak, this roster minus lucas would fit the 49 slots I'm expecting. (note that ghirahim and ridley are my guesses for the Zelda and Metroid rep the theory implies and the addition of Mewtwo is just personal speculation)

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
The game may end up with only 45 characters. Not including transformations, or multiple characters you could choose from one slot in the roster - Melee had 25 character slots, and Brawl had 35 slots. 45 characters in Smash 4 would be consistent with each game having 10 more slots. I know a lot of people are hopeful there will be 50 characters (including me), but we have to remember that Brawl had less characters in it than most people were anticipating. Most people thought it would have 40 to 45, and it ended up with 35. Remember how many people refused to believe the 35 character leak because it just didn't seem like enough characters?

Last edited:

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
I'm saying 45-50. Brawl had 35, so I think a healthy 10-15 newcomers + everyone coming back except Ivysaur and Squirtle.

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
We at least gotta be seeing 45 characters. The most I would see is 50 and thats hitting the roof. According to Sal we might be getting DLC characters too so that should be nice.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Several Nintendo employees at E3 said that the roster was "massive", and Reggie said that they are still "looking at" characters, so I'm still gunning for 50.
Is good is they think about a new famicon retro characters to smash bros like they did with marth and R.O.B.(Of all R.O.B. the famicon version is the biggest and stronger than the american version of subspace emisary.)
I they add at least takamaru, he got a nintendo land and no smash appearances, but there balloon fight in nintendo land and there a new balloon fight stage in Smash bros for 3DS.

And Puzzle swap from street pass plaza is very interesting to is every puzzle piece has something to do in smash bros 4 Wii U/3DS. And there not using the best graphic but that mean...less graphic and more characters and balancing?

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
THERE LIKE 35 CHARACTERS IS you divide the mii fighters of 3 different character.(They act very different each others.)

In my opinion there gonna be like 40 or even more characters.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Several Nintendo employees at E3 said that the roster was "massive", and Reggie said that they are still "looking at" characters, so I'm still gunning for 50.
Honestly if it's "Massive" it might be over 50 characters if they're at all Smash fans. 50 is the base line for "big" rosters with us, so something reDONKulous like 56 could be "massive."

Or they're PR punks who are pretending 45 is totally a huge improvement form Brawl's 39.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Honestly if it's "Massive" it might be over 50 characters if they're at all Smash fans. 50 is the base line for "big" rosters with us, so something reDONKulous like 56 could be "massive."

Or they're PR punks who are pretending 45 is totally a huge improvement form Brawl's 39.
50 is probably an okay estimate...

Morbi

Scavenger
I am still speculating in favor of a roster that is 48-52 (50) characters. Nothing has really changed to influence altering my decision, least of all a demo CSS.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Actually, by my calculations, I estimate that we'll get 59 characters at the very maximum. Outrageous, you say? On the contrary, it's actually quite logical.

[collapse=My calculated method of roster size.]

The N64 version had two rows, and six columns, to make twelve characters.

Melee had three rows and nine columns, giving us a potential of 27 characters. We only got 26, though. (25, if you only go by character boxes.) Another thing to note is that the six clones added at the last minute gave us a bigger size. Had they not been added, we would have three rows and seven columns, with only 19 character boxes.

Brawl gave us four rows and nine columns, with the potential of 36 character slots. Though we got 35 character slots plus the random box to fill in the blanks, we got 39 thanks to transformations.

As for Smash 4, let's start off with the rosters we saw on the Wii U and 3DS demos.

Now, ignoring the strange layout of these demo rosters (Greninja before Pikachu? What were they smokin!), Some things become clear.

The Wii U's demo has three rows and eight columns while the 3DS's demo has four rows and six columns. Let's assume that the roster layouts will be the same in each version. By taking the highest values, we got four rows and eight columns to make 32.

First off, we need to combine our two rosters together.

Next, we'll fill in the blanks with characters confirmed for Smash 4.

So the roster's filled up, but poor Palutena and Pac-Man are out in the cold. The solution is simple: one more column and the roster size is equal to Brawl.

As you'll notice, we have two empty slots. Here's where we get into the speculation part of this. We'll start off by adding the two most obvious veterans.

Now comes the math part. Each Smash game since the original has added one extra row of characters. 2 to 3 to 4. Therefore, we can conclude that this Smash will have five rows, at most. With this in mind, we have nine more characters to add in, bringing us up to 44.

(Please note that all roster decisions reflect my views on characters and should be treated as such.)

Now with that done, let's look at columns. We had six in the original, which got bumped up to nine in Melee (originally meant to be seven), and stayed at nine in Brawl. This means that we can safely add another column to make 10. That gives us room for five more... Note that at this point, I'm filling the roster with Brawl vets.

That leaves one space left, so let's throw Mewtwo in. I'll also take some time to rearrange the roster alignment to make more sense.

49 characters so far, in line with most guesses. Keep in mind that we've only added one row. But it's logical that we could get two rows added, as well. So we'll add another row, giving us five more characters. Let's do some Melee vets, shall we?

So everyone from the Smash series is in this one, but there's room for one more. There is someone missing, so please excuse me while I get him in.

So now we're at 54 characters. Pretty impressive. But this is only with two rows added. History has shown that we can have added up to three rows per installment. So we can add a third row, to bring us to... 59 characters. See, math. Keep in mind that this is maxing out the pattern, but it wouldn't be out of the question. That gives us room for five newcomers. For those who believe Sal, three of those are Chrom, Shulk, and Chorus Men. Two spaces left... Ridley and K. Rool, anyone?

To me, a roster like this is not unreasonable. All vets from Brawl return, the Melee 5 return, and we get 15 newcomers (including Pokemon Trainer being revamped). Anything higher than this without DLC is pushing it. In general, a roster size between 49-59 is most likely.
[/collapse]

And that concludes my roster estimation. Please let me know your thoughts and comments or any questions you have.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
There can be 51 character slots on the SSBU CSS Page. 50 if there is an extra DLC button.

this is actually very plausible. however instead of a DLC button, i would assume the last box to be the Random space. 51 spaces with 50 characters. 50 is a good number estimate. any DLC characters after that can be arranged into their respective franchises columns afterwards or a random column if their franchise is new to the series as a standalone.

edit- wait i just counted 52 spaces in total. thought it was 51. so 51 characters? i guess that could work. brawl did have an odd number of the final roster, lol.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
this is actually very plausible. however instead of a DLC button, i would assume the last box to be the Random space. 51 spaces with 50 characters. 50 is a good number estimate. any DLC characters after that can be arranged into their respective franchises columns afterwards or a random column if their franchise is new to the series as a standalone.
If you look again, there are 52 spaces. Which means that there would be 51 characters by default, but since I think there will be a DLC button I think a nice round 50 characters will be in the game.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
If you look again, there are 52 spaces. Which means that there would be 51 characters by default, but since I think there will be a DLC button I think a nice round 50 characters will be in the game.
yea i just noticed and edited my quote. but a DLC space? i think its better to implement DLC characters into the roster rather than have them appear in a DLC spot. i'm still thinking 50 will be the final number for the roster. just wish the sal leak didn't include chorus men so krystal could be added instead alongside king k. rool and ridley. just my 2 cents.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I am thinking Sakurai would fit in 49 if you guys are claiming there might be 51/50. I say this because the way that Melee is set up. Sakurai may add the characters to the roster in a pyramid type fashion.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Its weird that feeling when 50 characters sound too little. Boy am I spoiled! (mostly because I wish the newcomer/oldcomer scale was more balanced).
Only thing I can expect from the roster size is that I think it will be a pair number or multiple of 5. Something like 51 seems weird.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Actually, by my calculations, I estimate that we'll get 59 characters at the very maximum. Outrageous, you say? On the contrary, it's actually quite logical.

[collapse=My calculated method of roster size.]

The N64 version had two rows, and six columns, to make twelve characters.

Melee had three rows and nine columns, giving us a potential of 27 characters. We only got 26, though. (25, if you only go by character boxes.) Another thing to note is that the six clones added at the last minute gave us a bigger size. Had they not been added, we would have three rows and seven columns, with only 19 character boxes.

Brawl gave us four rows and nine columns, with the potential of 36 character slots. Though we got 35 character slots plus the random box to fill in the blanks, we got 39 thanks to transformations.

As for Smash 4, let's start off with the rosters we saw on the Wii U and 3DS demos.

Now, ignoring the strange layout of these demo rosters (Greninja before Pikachu? What were they smokin!), Some things become clear.

The Wii U's demo has three rows and eight columns while the 3DS's demo has four rows and six columns. Let's assume that the roster layouts will be the same in each version. By taking the highest values, we got four rows and eight columns to make 32.

First off, we need to combine our two rosters together.

Next, we'll fill in the blanks with characters confirmed for Smash 4.

So the roster's filled up, but poor Palutena and Pac-Man are out in the cold. The solution is simple: one more column and the roster size is equal to Brawl.

As you'll notice, we have two empty slots. Here's where we get into the speculation part of this. We'll start off by adding the two most obvious veterans.

Now comes the math part. Each Smash game since the original has added one extra row of characters. 2 to 3 to 4. Therefore, we can conclude that this Smash will have five rows, at most. With this in mind, we have nine more characters to add in, bringing us up to 44.

(Please note that all roster decisions reflect my views on characters and should be treated as such.)

Now with that done, let's look at columns. We had six in the original, which got bumped up to nine in Melee (originally meant to be seven), and stayed at nine in Brawl. This means that we can safely add another column to make 10. That gives us room for five more... Note that at this point, I'm filling the roster with Brawl vets.

That leaves one space left, so let's throw Mewtwo in. I'll also take some time to rearrange the roster alignment to make more sense.

49 characters so far, in line with most guesses. Keep in mind that we've only added one row. But it's logical that we could get two rows added, as well. So we'll add another row, giving us five more characters. Let's do some Melee vets, shall we?

So everyone from the Smash series is in this one, but there's room for one more. There is someone missing, so please excuse me while I get him in.

So now we're at 54 characters. Pretty impressive. But this is only with two rows added. History has shown that we can have added up to three rows per installment. So we can add a third row, to bring us to... 59 characters. See, math. Keep in mind that this is maxing out the pattern, but it wouldn't be out of the question. That gives us room for five newcomers. For those who believe Sal, three of those are Chrom, Shulk, and Chorus Men. Two spaces left... Ridley and K. Rool, anyone?

To me, a roster like this is not unreasonable. All vets from Brawl return, the Melee 5 return, and we get 15 newcomers (including Pokemon Trainer being revamped). Anything higher than this without DLC is pushing it. In general, a roster size between 49-59 is most likely.
[/collapse]

And that concludes my roster estimation. Please let me know your thoughts and comments or any questions you have.
OMG, I love you for this dude!

Now if we can just throw away the clones (Dr. Mario, Pichu, Young Link) and Red (no hate on him, but if nintendo thinks of a brilliant moveset for him alone I'd be shocked), then we can make room for Dixie, Mona/Captain Syrup, Krystal, and Takamaru! :) Roy should stay in my opinion. Then the roster would be perfect. Might as well add 1 more slot that isn't random, so why not Black Shadow from F-Zero or Baby Bros for Yoshi hahah

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
Not saying this will happen but this wouldn't be the first fighter which had so many characters you had to scroll :p.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
First of all, I think using the character select screen to guess the roster size is insane.

Second of all, why is no-one revisiting that leak that said 48 characters with 4 cuts? His Mario Kart information wasn't exactly false was it? And we seem so close to that reality if we accept the all but confirmed Sal Ramona leak. 4 cuts seems about right if we accept Ivysaur, Squirtle, Lucas, and Snake. Further Getsamu puts us up to 47 so if we assume there is one more character like Rosalina that the leaker doesn't know about we get 48. It's just so close and that leak could easily be true, and from what I gather the source was pretty legit, that I'm inclined to believe it. It all lines up to well.

Regardless of whether or not you buy into these leaks though, I think a safer way to predict how many characters there will be is to look at the number of characters that have been revealed and how close we are to release. We are so close (yes I know it feels like forever) that another new commer reveal before release is doubtful. Yes I realize that E3 was just 2 months after the direct, but it's freakin' E3. Of course we were going to get some reveals. So the questions become how many cuts will there be, and how many new characters are there that they will keep secret until the games release. Cuts is a difficult question, but I think we can all agree the number will be low but greater then zero. At it's peak it could be 5 (as I doubt there will be more cuts then Melee which had such huge clone issues), 3 seems basically to be the minimum since Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Snake really do seem to be cut. Anyways with Brawl there were 4 newcommers we didn't know ahead of time (Lucario, Toon Link, Wolf, and ROB). 4 seems like a great number. So if we do the math we are looking at 39+9-(3 to 5)+4=47 to 49. 4 seems like the most reasonable number of cuts to me so I'm sticking to 48.

So regardless 48 seems right. I cheated a little by using the same number of cut characters as a leak, but I think I may have arrived at 4 anyway. Regardless I would have at least arrived at 3, so it's not that different.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Really, all I just want for the Fighter Select Screen is that the smashers have new portraits for the icon squares, so they fit better. Many Fighting Games do this, why didn't brawl?

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
First of all, I think using the character select screen to guess the roster size is insane.

Second of all, why is no-one revisiting that leak that said 48 characters with 4 cuts? His Mario Kart information wasn't exactly false was it? And we seem so close to that reality if we accept the all but confirmed Sal Ramona leak. 4 cuts seems about right if we accept Ivysaur, Squirtle, Lucas, and Snake. Further Getsamu puts us up to 47 so if we assume there is one more character like Rosalina that the leaker doesn't know about we get 48. It's just so close and that leak could easily be true, and from what I gather the source was pretty legit, that I'm inclined to believe it. It all lines up to well.

Regardless of whether or not you buy into these leaks though, I think a safer way to predict how many characters there will be is to look at the number of characters that have been revealed and how close we are to release. We are so close (yes I know it feels like forever) that another new commer reveal before release is doubtful. Yes I realize that E3 was just 2 months after the direct, but it's freakin' E3. Of course we were going to get some reveals. So the questions become how many cuts will there be, and how many new characters are there that they will keep secret until the games release. Cuts is a difficult question, but I think we can all agree the number will be low but greater then zero. At it's peak it could be 5 (as I doubt there will be more cuts then Melee which had such huge clone issues), 3 seems basically to be the minimum since Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Snake really do seem to be cut. Anyways with Brawl there were 4 newcommers we didn't know ahead of time (Lucario, Toon Link, Wolf, and ROB). 4 seems like a great number. So if we do the math we are looking at 39+9-(3 to 5)+4=47 to 49. 4 seems like the most reasonable number of cuts to me so I'm sticking to 48.

So regardless 48 seems right. I cheated a little by using the same number of cut characters as a leak, but I think I may have arrived at 4 anyway. Regardless I would have at least arrived at 3, so it's not that different.
The other thing about the RosalinaX leak (48 characters 4 cuts) is that when some people tried to get more information out of RosalinaX they got an email that said RosalinaX thought Lucas might be cut.... this lead people to assume the leak was fake... well now that Gematsu/Sal has said the SAME thing I think the RosalinaX leak is looking pretty likely as well.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Its weird that feeling when 50 characters sound too little. Boy am I spoiled! (mostly because I wish the newcomer/oldcomer scale was more balanced).
Only thing I can expect from the roster size is that I think it will be a pair number or multiple of 5. Something like 51 seems weird.
I think even a 100 character roster would feel small if it was missing your number one that you've wanted since forever.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Personally, I believe there will be zero cuts and that Brawl vets and Melee vets all return. Hence why I believe we'll get 59 characters. Having 47 leaves no room for all the vets or for any newcomers.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Personally, I believe there will be zero cuts and that Brawl vets and Melee vets all return. Hence why I believe we'll get 59 characters. Having 47 leaves no room for all the vets or for any newcomers.
I dunno about that. The roster would feel way too overstuffed with characters reps if everyone returned. For example, the Pokemon franchise would have TEN playable characters in one game.

I love Pokemon, but returning all veterans would put too much focus on the top games/franchises represented when other perfectly valid characters could've been put in instead. I.e. Young Link over newcomer Ghirahim? NOPE.

Plus, it would come off as a lazy and uninspired move from Nintendo IMO. (Especially when a few of those veterans are just clones.)

Last edited:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I dunno about that. The roster would feel way too overstuffed with characters reps if everyone returned. For example, the Pokemon franchise would have TEN playable characters in one game.

I love Pokemon, but returning all veterans would put too much focus on the top games/franchises represented when other perfectly valid characters could've been put in instead. I.e. Young Link over newcomer Ghirahim? NOPE.

Plus, it would come off as a lazy and uninspired move from Nintendo IMO. (Especially when a few of those veterans are just clones.)
I respectfully disagree. It would show that Sakurai cares about the fans (remember his statement about how each character has its fans and cutting those characters would disappoint them). 59 characters gives us a healthy amount of newcomers and brings those characters back (who shouldn't have been cut in the first place, lousy time restrictions). Besides, who's to say that they wouldn't be decloned (or at least made semiclones)? Also, Young Link should definitely get in over Ghirahim as he's a Smash vet and is more important to the series.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Four rows of 13 = 52 - 1 for random = 51.

DLC = one row of 13 = 64

64 = multiple of 4 aka 64 - 32 - 16 - 8 - 4 - 2 - 1
-
That's how I see it going, 51 at launch with the 52nd slot on the CSS being occupied by the random button, then another row of 13 post-launch DLC characters to round out the roster at an easily divisible number. At the most, the most we could even feasibly get is 84 (six rows of 14, aka two rows of 13 + one column of 6), but 64 is ultimately probably the maximum we could see for SM4SH.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Four rows of 13 = 52 - 1 for random = 51.

DLC = one row of 13 = 64

64 = multiple of 4 aka 64 - 32 - 16 - 8 - 4 - 2 - 1
-
That's how I see it going, 51 at launch with the 52nd slot on the CSS being occupied by the random button, then another row of 13 post-launch DLC characters to round out the roster at an easily divisible number. At the most, the most we could even feasibly get is 84 (six rows of 14, aka two rows of 13 + one column of 6), but 64 is ultimately probably the maximum we could see for SM4SH.
Thirteen slots per row? My calculations said we would get twelve at the very max. How did you calculate 13?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The other thing about the RosalinaX leak (48 characters 4 cuts) is that when some people tried to get more information out of RosalinaX they got an email that said RosalinaX thought Lucas might be cut.... this lead people to assume the leak was fake...
Those picky ba-

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Brawl's roster minus Ivysaur, Squirtle, Lucas, and Snake plus the 14 newcomers proposed by the Gematsu leak brings us to 49 so I think this sounds about right. I do think people should curb their expectations for DLC for this game. It seems likely at this point but I don't think they'll go completely nuts with it, maybe 4 at most but up to 6 if they're feeling super generous. I mentioned this in another thread but I think most of the DLC will be semiclones, given how everybody new added so far has been completely original. Melee had 6 clones and 1 semiclone and Brawl 6 semiclones so I feel this is strongly probable. This being said, I'd expect no more than 2 of the DLC characters to be completely original. Mewtwo is almost guaranteed to be one of them at this point because of what an easy cashgrab it would be as probably 80%+ of the people who buy this game would gladly pay for him. As far as semiclone candidates go, I'm thinking Dark Pit, Tetra, Lucina, Roy, Lucas (a lot of people are already upset at the mere prospect that he might be gone), and Dixie are definitely on the table.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Brawl's roster minus Ivysaur, Squirtle, Lucas, and Snake plus the 14 newcomers proposed by the Gematsu leak brings us to 49 so I think this sounds about right. I do think people should curb their expectations for DLC for this game. It seems likely at this point but I don't think they'll go completely nuts with it, maybe 4 at most but up to 6 if they're feeling super generous. I mentioned this in another thread but I think most of the DLC will be semiclones, given how everybody new added so far has been completely original. Melee had 6 clones and 1 semiclone and Brawl 6 semiclones so I feel this is strongly probable. This being said, I'd expect no more than 2 of the DLC characters to be completely original. Mewtwo is almost guaranteed to be one of them at this point because of what an easy cashgrab it would be as probably 80%+ of the people who buy this game would gladly pay for him. As far as semiclone candidates go, I'm thinking Dark Pit, Tetra, Lucina, Roy, Lucas (a lot of people are already upset at the mere prospect that he might be gone), and Dixie are definitely on the table.
14? We have 9 newcommers so far. Aren't there only 3 more Getsamu newcommers that haven't been revealed (Chorus Men, Shulk, and Chrom)? 9+3=12 not 14. Thus 35+12=47. Or are you including the variations of Mii? That seems like an odd thing to do, because the smash website presented them as one character despite presenting Sheik and ZSS separately. But if that is how they show up on the css, that could blow the RosalinaX leak out of the water.

EDIT: If the Mii's take up 3 slots I change my guess to 50, which lines up well with 51 since that'd give space for the random button.

Last edited:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I think if there's going to be DLC, it would be characters cut due to time constraints (like Brawl's Forbidden 7). I think we'd see cut veterans get first priority since they're already popular with Smash fans (this includes any missing Brawl vet plus Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, Young Link, and Pichu). Then newcomers that were partially worked on but cut would be next. I would prefer all the veterans back on the roster from the beginning, but I'd be content seeing them in a DLC pack later on.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
14? We have 9 newcommers so far. Aren't there only 3 more Getsamu newcommers that haven't been revealed (Chorus Men, Shulk, and Chrom)? 9+3=12 not 14. Thus 35+12=47. Or are you including the variations of Mii? That seems like an odd thing to do, because the smash website presented them as one character despite presenting Sheik and ZSS separately. But if that is how they show up on the css, that could blow the RosalinaX leak out of the water.
Villager, Megaman, WFT, Rosalina, Little Mac, Greninja, Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordsman, Palutena, Pac-Man, Chrom, Shulk, and Chorusmen/Marshall= 14. Mii Fighter has three variations so it counts as three separate characters. They'll probably only take up one slot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom