• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I prefer her original, as well as her pink and green variations.
Wow. Personally, I despise these two colors. The pink is way too... Pink, and the green just attacks my eyes.
I prefer her original as well, and just every other colors except pink and green.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
My favourite is the white and red alt, it's just beautiful, I always use it when playing :)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I prefer to use the default one, but my favourite of the alts is the red and white one, and I assigned it to my Rosalina amiibo. It reminds me of the White Mage from Final Fantasy. Then I like the black and yellow one, then the purple one.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Wow. Personally, I despise these two colors. The pink is way too... Pink, and the green just attacks my eyes.
I prefer her original as well, and just every other colors except pink and green.
I guess we have opposite mindsets on that. I guess, for me, personally, bright colors look good on her.

Last edited:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Won another local today with Rosa and Bayo. Bayo's really good at covering our bad or annoying matchups.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Won another local today with Rosa and Bayo. Bayo's really good at covering our bad or annoying matchups.
Will Bayo get banned eventually? I guessing it will someday...

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Why do I keep seeing comments that Bayonetta would get banned? How is that even possible? In my opinion, Bayonetta should not be banned, it's nice to have a 3rd party character in a Nintendo game once in a while.

I like Rosalina's original color, her Purple, Green and Yellow ones!

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Counterplay is developing rapidly and she will probably get nerfed next patch. Even if she doesn't get the nerfs, no she doesn't need to be banned.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Why do I keep seeing comments that Bayonetta would get banned? How is that even possible? In my opinion, Bayonetta should not be banned, it's nice to have a 3rd party character in a Nintendo game once in a while.

I like Rosalina's original color, her Purple, Green and Yellow ones!
So far she is banned in Spain and Russia.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Eh, I have problems believing voices of a character being OP that exist since day 1, and I this thing is becoming obnoxiously viral.

Anyway, I have something to say about an old anime, wich is completely OT but I'm pretty sure is a matter of interest for some here,
So you know how Zatch Bell!'s western versions are cursed by having amazing OSTs but painful dubs(not all of them, but most)?
The deal is that only the Japanese OSTs ever got released, including crappy OSTs from the last filler and rushed episodes while the English OSTs of a 13-year old anime never got released.
Thorsten Laewe, the composer of the English soundtrack got contacted about this and said that he's finally going to release them, and he said that about three weeks ago, without showing any activity from there.
Then this morning I wake up and scream internally

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Eh, I have problems believing voices of a character being OP that exist since day 1, and I this thing is becoming obnoxiously viral.

Anyway, I have something to say about an old anime, wich is completely OT but I'm pretty sure is a matter of interest for some here,
So you know how Zatch Bell!'s western versions are cursed by having amazing OSTs but painful dubs(not all of them, but most)?
The deal is that only the Japanese OSTs ever got released, including crappy OSTs from the last filler and rushed episodes while the English OSTs of a 13-year old anime never got released.
Thorsten Laewe, the composer of the English soundtrack got contacted about this and said that he's finally going to release them, and he said that about three weeks ago, without showing any activity from there.
Then this morning I wake up and scream internally
I am watching many new anime, like My Hero Academia and Kabaneri of Iron Fortress.
But...
You just talked to the right person. Zach Bell was one of the most beloved anime that not only me, my brothers and big sisters all remember and love. Hell, many of it's songs are still consider as classic to me. Sadly it's anime didn't cover all of the manga/ main story. So if you want to look at all of the Zach Bell, you might have to find it's manga scans.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
I am watching many new anime, like My Hero Academia and Kabaneri of Iron Fortress.
But...
You just talked to the right person. Zach Bell was one of the most beloved anime that not only me, my brothers and big sisters all remember and love. Hell, many of it's songs are still consider as classic to me. Sadly it's anime didn't cover all of the manga/ main story. So if you want to look at all of the Zach Bell, you might have to find it's manga scans.
I have read the manga from where it started splitting from the anime, if that's what you are referring to, I have read only a minimal part of it before that point.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have read the manga from where it started splitting from the anime, if that's what you are referring to, I have read only a minimal part of it before that point.
Alright I don't think this needs any spolier tag imo.

The series was started as a manga, the anime was great at first, but kind of went downhill after they changed Zach's Japanese voice actor.
Fun fact: Zach Bell's Japanese voice actor is the voice actor of Pikachu.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
I do know that Brawl Meta Knight did get the ban hammer at some point. However, you can't really compare Brawl Meta Knight to Bayonetta, since they operate in completely different manners.
Regarding this, I think that Bayonetta uis a broken character in the sense that her design is poorly executed, Meta Knight on the other hand was broken in the sense that he completely invalidated almost all the other characters with options no one can even dream to have.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Regarding this, I think that Bayonetta uis a broken character in the sense that her design is poorly executed, Meta Knight on the other hand was broken in the sense that he completely invalidated almost all the other characters with options no one can even dream to have.
The irony is that Bayonetta is a DLC character. However, even if you don't purchase her, you'd still end up facing her while playing online.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
^Why am I expecting someone to say that you don't need to pay for her as you don't need training before the tournament?
The series was started as a manga, the anime was great at first, but kind of went downhill after they changed Zach's Japanese voice actor.
Didn't that happen in the last 10 episodes, wich are the ones that split the plot from the one of the manga?
Fun fact: Zach Bell's Japanese voice actor is the voice actor of Pikachu.
It's as well Chopper's one, while Kiyomaro's Italian voice voiced as well Rock Lee, Yugi Muto, Yami Yugi, Red from Pokemon: The Origins, Dante from DmC, HS's Anduin Wrynn and several others, and I'm not surprised by this.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Didn't that happen in the last 10 episodes, wich are the ones that split the plot from the one of the manga?
Not sure about that, I haven't watch Zach Bell's anime and manga for a long time.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Never heard of Zatch Bell since they stopped airing it on Cartoon Network a long time ago.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
^What I've written happened a bunch of weeks ago, so it's not like you actually missed something for what concerns the anime, but I'm glad you menaged to miss this

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
^What I've written happened a bunch of weeks ago, so it's not like you actually missed something for what concerns the anime, but I'm glad you menaged to miss this
Is this Bao-zakeluga from Zach or Zeon? I'm guessing is Zeon, but in manga, Zeon shouldn't have the Bao spell. So I am also guessing this is from the Gamecube game that I had played before.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Is this Bao-zakeluga from Zach or Zeon? I'm guessing is Zeon, but in manga, Zeon shouldn't have the Bao spell. So I am also guessing this is from the Gamecube game that I had played before.
It is, its name is Zeo Zakeruga, and out of all of Zeon's copypasted moveset, this one has even less sense than the others as it goes against Zeon's whole point as a character.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It is, its name is Zeo Zakeruga, and out of all of Zeon's copypasted moveset, this one has even less sense than the others as it goes against Zeon's whole point as a character.
I have played one of it's game on the gamecube that's a 1v1 battle. There's also another one that is similar to Smash Bros, which I don't really enjoy playing it.
This is fun.

It does have NA release.
I also remember it's kind of hard to get Zeon on this one....I think...
This,not so fun. It's also one of the forgotten Smash Bros rip-off game.

I only praise this game's roster.
Gameplay..meh...
Look how choatic it is...
Not surprised it's a Japanese exclusive.
Zeon is also hard to get on this game, I think...

My brothers have also play the GBA game.

They were all not bad, but hey, at least the bottom game even has it's creator on the roster.

I haven't played these two game on my Japanese GC, it's a bit of annoying that we used to format the memory card that is for our NA Gamecube, if we use it on the Japanese Gamecube. The data is gonna get formatted. So yeah, after playing this, all of my Melee, Mario Kart datas were gone... and happened so many times when we swapped consoles over past few years.

And not sure when they have it. Controller Chaos finally have Rosalina design!
下載.png

Go here:http://www.controllerchaos.com/gamecube-custom-controllers-rosalina.html

Last edited:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
^Aren't those too many images to keep them out of a spoiler tag?
Anyway, let's just end this by saying that at the time just like now Bandai (Namco) likes a bit too much to make (most of the time) poor game in order to monetize on various fanbases, that in turn quite often find themselves not only with a poorly made game, but that also screw up a good chunk of the ganon of the various shows.
There are of course exceptions, but tis is the rule.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
MezzoMe MezzoMe : The images are small enough to not be placed in a spoiler tag. When you're talking about images that have a height that's greater than 800 pixels, however, then that pretty much warrants using the spoiler tag.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
^Aren't those too many images to keep them out of a spoiler tag?
Anyway, let's just end this by saying that at the time just like now Bandai (Namco) likes a bit too much to make (most of the time) poor game in order to monetize on various fanbases, that in turn quite often find themselves not only with a poorly made game, but that also screw up a good chunk of the ganon of the various shows.
There are of course exceptions, but tis is the rule.
... not really imo, putting images in spoilers is also to prevent your browser on your phone crash (Due to large images). But anyway, I will try to put them in spoiler tag next time. Or in quote tag at least.

Yeah, but at that time I was just a casual gamer (And we don't really have that much time to play the game). It's also from the series that me and my brothers and sisters love.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Made a great reaction image for you guys, but don't use it too frivolously.

Ashley-andRed

Smash Rookie
Hello Guys! Someone here still play wii games, or to be more specific Mario Sports Mix? I have made some model replacements for this game. I made Rosalina over Bowser using Peach's animations.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
So yesterday and today my school held an Anime Convention. I got a chance to visit the Dealers room finally. There were some nice Rosalina posters being sold. Couldn't take pictures of them obviously; spent ~$40 on Undertale posters tho.

Top Bottom