• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hello Guys! Someone here still play wii games, or to be more specific Mario Sports Mix? I have made some model replacements for this game. I made Rosalina over Bowser using Peach's animations.
Um... no.. I don't play Wii anymore sadly...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
He is saving his money for a summer holiday.

He's almost ready.

IMAG0353.jpg

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I kinda have a feeling this summer will be better. The Smash 4 roster is complete, many surprises are expected to come around E3, and naturally, more space goddess goodness as long as there are no injustices to interfere. The weather has also gotten better much faster than last year. It's been so rosalina outside lately. I wonder what Beautiful has been up to?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I kinda have a feeling this summer will be better. The Smash 4 roster is complete, many surprises are expected to come around E3, and naturally, more space goddess goodness as long as there are no injustices to interfere. The weather has also gotten better much faster than last year. It's been so rosalina outside lately. I wonder what Beautiful has been up to?
Beautiful just doing what she does best. That drawing is amazing.

And I'm still skeptical about this year's E3 but we'll see what Nintendo has up their sleeves. Hopefully so more info on Zelda Wii U along with a new trailer.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
What we seem to be lacking here in this Thread is optimism, thanks for that! I'm still believing that Rosalina will get new more outfits and inclusion in further Mario games, like Basketball and Mario Strikers. Hopefully in E3. (I always wondered what that stood for.)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What we seem to be lacking here in this Thread is optimism, thanks for that! I'm still believing that Rosalina will get new more outfits and inclusion in further Mario games, like Basketball and Mario Strikers. Hopefully in E3. (I always wondered what that stood for.)
It stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I found a Genderbent version of that final scene where Rosalina explain the cycle of the cosmos to Luigi. Here it is, I just adore this!

It stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo.
Oh, I understand now. The three Es in the name would had to make it E3, thanks! It would be funny if we'd say ETriple.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I found a Genderbent version of that final scene where Rosalina explain the cycle of the cosmos to Luigi. Here it is, I just adore this!

Oh, I understand now. The three Es in the name would had to make it E3, thanks! It would be funny if we'd say ETriple.
I've seen a lot of genderbent Rosalinas but that's definitely the best one.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
There is no problem with them at all...What do you mean?

I have already fixed this problem. I could post new screenshots and a download for the files, but I guess there aren't too many people who still play MSM.
Your textures don't look smooth at all . the dress looks incomplete and the lighting is off. But it looks better than the one i did ages ago , that's for sure.

Though , i was aiming to replace White Mage , not Bowser.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Listen to rap music instead.
The ****'s with the snark there? Just because I said that that song was overplayed to me, doesn't mean I hate the damn artist. I respect and like Adele's music. And is there anything wrong with me liking rap music, if I did? Hell, no.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
The ****'s with the snark there? Just because I said that that song was overplayed to me, doesn't mean I hate the damn artist. I respect and like Adele's music. And is there anything wrong with me liking rap music, if I did? Hell, no.
Personally not a fan of Adele's voice, like at all. That being said, I rank the human voice pretty low on my favorite instruments list (an unpopular opinion, I know) and I mainly prefer instrumental songs, so that could be some of my bias here.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Adele's overrated, in my opinion. I don't see what's so great about her anyways. Sure she's talented but doesn't mean I find her music appealing.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
I can list at least a dozens of female artists better than Adele right now lol
She's quote overrated, yeah, but her first album had some good tracks, Rolling in The Deep and Set Fire to The Rain are very good songs.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
The "snark" is for you to know your place ; posting Adele wasn't relevant at all , I was just saying hello ; liking Adele's music or not is completely beside the point .

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
That doesn't really answer my question.
Simply put: the vast majority of people don't know what's great. They are confortable with bread and butter love songs with four chords or generic commercial music with zero ideas behind. Adele compared to the kind of music is put constantly on the radio seems pure gold.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
^Almost looks like somebody got a clear shot of Italian radio music, particularly the """"""""""""""""""""rap""""""""""""""""""""

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
^Almost looks like somebody got a clear shot of Italian radio music, particularly the """"""""""""""""""""rap""""""""""""""""""""
I probably made this into a bigger problem than it was.

I kind of have that problem in real life, as well, since I tend to blurt out what I think without realizing what others think.

**** it, I'm out of this thread. I always **** things up everywhere, I swear.

The "snark" is for you to know your place ; posting Adele wasn't relevant at all , I was just saying hello ; liking Adele's music or not is completely beside the point .
Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Why am I still posting here, again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I probably made this into a bigger problem than it was.

I kind of have that problem in real life, as well, since I tend to blurt out what I think without realizing what others think.

**** it, I'm out of this thread. I always **** things up everywhere, I swear.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Why am I still posting here, again?
Yep, you ****ed it all up now.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33

Green Zelda

Smash Journeyman
Hello, Rosalinas! Does anyone know what :rosalina:'s most reliable kill moves are? I'd like to make a list later this week/next week showing what %'s Rosalina's (reliable) kill moves kill (if there isn't already, is there?), with and without luma. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hello, Rosalinas! Does anyone know what :rosalina:'s most reliable kill moves are? I'd like to make a list later this week/next week showing what %'s Rosalina's (reliable) kill moves kill (if there isn't already, is there?), with and without luma. Thanks!
There is this thread, which can give you an idea on how quickly Rosalina's attacks can KO Mario.

The genderbent doesn't look so bad to you now, does it? Lol.
I was talking about the image on your last post.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I tend to think that Rosalina excels better with magic than with physical strength. She definitely looks more like a Tricky-type character when you take into account her magic skills.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
When i think about it , im still salty about Mario Party being garbage nowadays.

It would be amazing for Rosalina to be in a Mario Party game like the old ones ; maybe someday when Nintendo stops being stupid and rescue the series .

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Nintendo has done quite a number of stupid things as of late. In case anyone didn't hear the breaking news, in summary, Nintendo is corporate scum and they don't care who they screw over just to squeeze more money out of consumers and their investors.

Yesterday, Nintendo rolled out their future plans in front of everyone and it doesn't look pretty. They not only confirmed that the NX is being launched March 2017, but also Zelda Wii U is being delayed and missing the Zelda 30th Anniversary simply for the sake of porting it to the NX because Nintendo decided to be money hungry to get more sales. From what I've seen and heard, the NX is nothing more than an idea full of empty promises. We don't know the name of the system, and Nintendo is already putting all their eggs in one basket. There is absolutely no way Zelda 2017 will live up to the impossible hype because I feel the silence has hurt the game more than anything. Aside from those bombshells, Zelda Wii U will be the only playable game at E3 and the NX will not be at E3. It sounds to me like Nintendo is trying to do horrible marketing with their next system. Oh, and Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem are going to mobile, but I don't give a **** about that.

The Wii U is quite possibly one of the worst investments I have ever made in my life. Even after buying it in 2014 when there were plenty of hit titles, I still feel the buyer's remorse from it. Nintendo didn't even try to make this system look like it could hold up on its own. Such an incompetent way to capitalize on a brand most well known as a dust collector. And if this video is accurate when talking about the Wii U's "marketing," which wouldn't be hard to believe, then it just goes to show that there was absolutely no heart put into this thing, and I honestly feel deceived and cheated as a consumer.
And then this happens. Nintendo publicly admits that the Wii U is not their future. Sure, Kimishima said the Wii U would likely cease production by March 2018, which is five years and some change for the system. But does that really count as its true life span? Wii U has had numerous droughts that lasted months, and you can combine that and deduct about two years off the system's "life" cycle. So it's safe to assume Nintendo put no effort in making the system perform better. Even the PlayStation Vita of all things is outselling the Wii U! That's how badly Nintendo ****ed up. It's not only the quantity of Nintendo games leaving fans dry, but even the quality in some cases has taken a decline. I don't think I can put anymore faith into this nostalgia-driven company. There are even cases where they are practically neglecting fans' demands and expectations when Nintendo tries to shove "innovation" down our throats at every turn. My expectations for the NX were already very low. Like, VERY very low. But I couldn't even imagine something like their investor meeting could go this horribly. If I end up buying an NX, which I would try to get as cheaply as possible, it would be just for Smash because I want to continue supporting Sakurai and his masterpieces, it's just that he's only making games on Nintendo platforms. **** Nintendo!

Top Bottom