• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ROB Collective - An Index of Top ROBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Toasty should give up ROB and go back to Melee.

Like me.
This

is something that

I've actually

considered

/Mango Christopher Walken

But for real HAB, that mini Melee Smashfest was soooo much fun, especially the singles matches [I learn a lot more and get a lot crazier in singles than I do in teams >_> though my Ness is a teams RAPIST ^_^]

Thanks for letting me come through...though it's funny how neither of us looked how the other thought they would LOL

It was great meeting you though and MAN am I happy you didn't want to play Brawl either XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ROB dittos are terrible. my ditto with JG and Nacker made me want to pull out my hair mid match because that pain would be less than the ditto. The only good ROB ditto I had was v Holy

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's extremely boring, but playing dittos are also very beneficial. You learn spacing, mindgames, reading your opponent, and character specific tactics you can use in other matches.

They're for a different purpose, but they're just as important.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
You don't really learn any spacing since the opponent has the exact same spacing with every attack. You can't outspace in a ditto, you can only strike faster.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
But for real HAB, that mini Melee Smashfest was soooo much fun, especially the singles matches [I learn a lot more and get a lot crazier in singles than I do in teams >_> though my Ness is a teams RAPIST ^_^]

Thanks for letting me come through...though it's funny how neither of us looked how the other thought they would LOL

It was great meeting you though and MAN am I happy you didn't want to play Brawl either XD
I definitely had recording equipment as well, which made me super sad when we didn't record that teams match where someone got Marth Spiked and double jumped into a Mario Fair.

Or was that you? >_>

HAT

Smash Ace
i don't actually want to rob ditto you, NL.. and your rob is clearly better than mine.

all i'm trying to say is that my rob is clearly better than every other rob. that is all.

as a result, i should be posted on this thread as the supreme ruler of all other than ninjalink.

buenob

Smash Lord
I'll mm that... joke post or not, it'll be great to confirm/deny your claims for those who aren't sure... I plan on making a bunch of North / EC tournaments over the next year... hope to see you there

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i don't actually want to rob ditto you, NL.. and your rob is clearly better than mine.

all i'm trying to say is that my rob is clearly better than every other rob. that is all.

as a result, i should be posted on this thread as the supreme ruler of all other than ninjalink.
roflmaoXD

<3s hat haha

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
HAB that was definitely me ;__;

YOU HAD RECORDING EQUIPMENT?!?! gahhhh I had such a sweet Thunder Jacket XD But for real there were some really good matches...

Next time though we should definitely play some Brawl too [if there IS a next time that is]

XfD @ HAT haha

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Any ROB's going to genesis? (I know there are) Would any of you kind gentlemen be gracious enough to point me in the right direction so I can participate in said thread?

feel free to ROBfract me, Sudai. Just do it for something cool, like Hail Queen ROB, or something.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I have decided to join the ROB collective. I'm sick of when people go DDD against me.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
then **** them. Gyro his azz off. U can actually space jabs on his shield and not get grabbed. Its hard but possible.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
haven't been to the ROB boards in a while...

See you guys in 3 months!!

>_>

HAT: haven't played you since the melee days. Maybe I'll see you this weekend...

**long unnecessary gasp**

NL I'm gonna call you to ask about a couple of things.

That's if you don't call me first...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have decided to join the ROB collective. I'm sick of when people go DDD against me.
Wait, you picked ROB to use against D3?

Lawl. Welcome to one of the matchups you have to be super careful in and have to know very well. XD

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Wait, you picked ROB to use against D3?

Lawl. Welcome to one of the matchups you have to be super careful in and have to know very well. XD

well not just against D3, against a lot of character match ups I don't like, like toon link, wario, and MK. I just can't get my DK to do it.

next circuit event( hopefully I can go) tell me how I can improve my ROB.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Eh I let this thread go. I think people care about the rankings list a lot more than this stuff anyway.

T0MMY

Smash Master
(wonders why I'm active in WA/OR)
If anything I should be NorCal... I travel to NorCal more, it's closer to me, and there's hardly anyone in OR who plays.

But I also notice the lack of updates on the profiles, so I'm guessing this is one of the reasons people ask if I'm from WA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom