• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
The Hard Mode also abruptly ends after the main story's final boss. So no post-game/fanservice at the end.
Those fully filled circles in MP Trilogy felt rewarding enough
EDIT: just realized you were talking about Other M, and not the prime games, and was the postgame for Other M really that fanservicey?

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I am FINE with clones, they look different and, on most occasions:4lucina:, have all new animations. Dark pit is just that, a Darker Pit. He could play differently, feel differently, act differently. But at the end of the day he's Pit with a paint job and a new voice.
Actually, they share the same voice, Pit and Dark Pit. It makes a bit of sense...

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
Oh, @BaganSmashBros I wanted to ask you something, since I have only seen Brawley flying, I have been always curious on how he would look walking on all fours....and as much as I have tried to study Omega's walk cycle, I can't see a **** thanks to the lighting in the Leviathan...and he's paralyzed, so.......do you think you could do a little animation of Brawley walking?

Like this one?
View attachment 21263

@BaganSmashBros
You best do as she says. We don't know what she's capable of.

Edit: I'm sure Brawley looks much more natural walking on his hind legs. I can't see him on all fours, really. I could be wrong..

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@BaganSmashBros
You best do as she says. We don't know what she's capable of.

Edit: I'm sure Brawley looks much more natural walking on his hind legs. I can't see him on all fours, really. I could be wrong..
That is why I'm curious to see he looks walking like that! An animation of him walking on his hind legs could be also useful for me, specially with my Catrin Ridley, since I always draw him standing in two legs.

Last edited:

Zawaz132

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zawaz132
PotD is up early tonight. And Meta Knight is pretty much confirmed in the most awkward way possible.
Still no word on Ridley. =[
Although if Miis get each character's hat (maybe like Kirby, but just for looks?) then I'ma gonna have to be Miidley

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If there was any doubt that Sakurai was a troll....

It just murdified.

Smash_Handle69

Smash Apprentice
PotD is up early tonight. And Meta Knight is pretty much confirmed in the most awkward way possible.
Still no word on Ridley. =[
Although if Miis get each character's hat (maybe like Kirby, but just for looks?) then I'ma gonna have to be Miidley
I think this just got a lot more viable:

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
c39.png
Guys...

Stay on topic...

b26.png
God I'm tired. I don't wanna say depressed, but all this waiting has gotten me so apathetic, I can't even muster up any rage or excitement for Smash.

Zawaz132

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zawaz132
So until Ridley is officially confirmed (Or dare I say deconfirmed), is this new PotD going to be added to the list of ubiquitous Ridley teases or not?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have been using the edit button. And I don't think I've posted two posts in a row this entire page... Is there just something wrong on my end, I don't know what you're referencing.
That's because I was the one editing/merging them all, hence the "Last Edited by a Moderator" note.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I've honestly got no idea what to say about this pic of the day. Regardless of how 'broken' he is, Meta Knight shouldn't be deconfirmed!:metaknight::metaknight::metaknight:

WE NEED HIM NOW!!!! \(0o0)/
\(0o0)/

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
So until Ridley is officially confirmed (Or dare I say deconfirmed), is this new PotD going to be added to the list of ubiquitous Ridley teases or not?
I think this would be a reach to call it a tease. Yea it's random to have Samus in that pic, along with an apparent Meta Knight confirmation, and Meta Knight has purple wings. If you really want to believe I don't blame you, but I'd still call it a reach even though I really want to believe lol.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I'm a little bored.

can someone convince me Ridley is not too big to be in this game?
I'm not sure it has been brought up before, but it's pretty strange to include someone in Smash that is just so much bigger than everyone else. He is just gigantic. Why not have Giga Bowser fight if we were gonna do that? I just don't think it makes any sense. We should have Baby Samus instead.

He is just too big. No character makes that much sense.

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
I'm a little bored.

I'm not sure it has been brought up before, but it's pretty strange to include someone in Smash that is just so much bigger than everyone else. He is just gigantic. Why not have Giga Bowser fight if we were gonna do that? I just don't think it makes any sense. We should have Baby Samus instead.

Second post.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
****ing hell, I can't even want my shoe-in main in the game without Sakurai teasing me. He has some personal vendetta against me I swear.

Last edited:

Dragalon

Smash Cadet
Y'know just when I was starting to think that Sakurai isn't COMPLETELY a troll he posts that pic of the day!
Its like a work of art in trolling, he hints at a character that plenty of people want back but does it in the most confusing and unorthodox way possible so it could equally be considered a deconfirmation, he phrases it in a way that makes it even more confusing, and you know what lets also throw in some metroid so that Ridley fans get even more confused.
This guy knows what he's doing all too well.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
This...makes me super-worried! Meta Knight has been my #1 favorite character in all of Smash, and this pic suddenly gives an unsettling vibe of deconfirmation.

DON'T GO, SAKURAI'S LOVE CHILD! DON'T SUFFER THE SAME FATE MEWTWO DID! D':
Guess Samus is also in risk of being cut, huh? :glare:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
This...makes me super-worried! Meta Knight has been my #1 favorite character in all of Smash, and this pic suddenly gives an unsettling vibe of deconfirmation.

DON'T GO, SAKURAI'S LOVE CHILD! DON'T SUFFER THE SAME FATE MEWTWO DID! D':
Look who else is in the pic. Is Samus still playable? Yes, yes she is. Stop worrying. This isn't a disconfirmation. If anything, it's the opposite.

It's also more teasing and hype-building for Ridley, though in a much more oblique way than usual.

iamresh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
VivillonDoe
3DS FC
1891-1659-0237
I'm a little bored.

read the second post in the thread

Smash_Handle69

Smash Apprentice
That's because I was the one editing/merging them all, hence the "Last Edited by a Moderator" note.
Oh, okay. I think I know what the problem was. I think I might have been hitting the Refresh button and causing a weird posting glitch or something. Sorry about that, I'm going to avoid doing that again. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Guess Samus is also in risk of being cut, huh? :glare:
Besides....Meta Kinght is too cool to get cut.....but the pic really scared me,....I mean....he doesn't give me my beloved purple space dragon for MONTHS....and he later shows that? With the trolling thing I don't always get...?

Sakurai really made me hate mondays more than I already do.

Top Bottom