• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
Just tired of getting screwed over 24/7

@ The King of Skulls The King of Skulls
Metal mario
baby daisy/peach Rosalina
gold peach
Honey bee

However can **** off
I actually do not mind Metal Mario. Reminds me of Metal Sonic, only less cool.
Baby Peach is a star child, thus counts as a cannon character. Baby Daisy was in MKWii, so my hatred for her hath been quelled.
Baby Rosalina angers me to no end. She had red hair as a child, damnit!
Gold Peach is dumb, yea.
Honey Queen was not in MK8, which is the game I am strictly talking about. She was dumb as well.

While I agree the roster for SSB4 looks bleak, I doubt that there will only be 3 newcomers we don't know.

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
This is just me thinking out loud here, but what if mii didn't actually take a roster spot, like his icon was next to the back button or something?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
This thread has taken a turn from hyping Ridley to downtalking not Ridley

that isn't ok

We really need to stop debating mii slots, E3's effectiveness, and any other general dislike for other things

This thread only has merit when we're ramping positive hype for Ridley

which a lot of you seem to think can no longer happen

We don't know the final roster. There is still hope. Crazy **** happens. Gametsu could still even turn out wrong. And if it doesn't, not only is there space for more characters, but there are also DLC characters.

so quit moping people. I don't wanna get bored at work and come to a bunch of debbie downers

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
This is just me thinking out loud here, but what if mii didn't actually take a roster spot, like his icon was next to the back button or something?
Someone posted this earlier, but this game might take a lesson from Mario Sports Mix and have an entire separate page for miis.

Seems like a good idea to me.

hotcrumpets

Smash Journeyman
To all the people that are worried about the 47 character roster, Brawl's e3 demo css could barely fit 20 characters on the screen, and when you unlocked newcomers in brawl the icons got smaller. It is very unlikely the css we seen is what its going to look like in the final release, we should not be going by it at all.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Last edited:

hotcrumpets

Smash Journeyman
Wait; they mentioned the Prime games, but not the Other M games.

Please tell me this means Other M isn't canon.
This is good, they aren't even acknowledging Other M even existed, this is the best way for Metroid to go on lol.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
No you don't

Analysis about fitting boxes on a screen is literally worthless

they can resize the boxes

it affects nothing

nothing

especially not ridley
Hell they could have 29 boxes at the known size and have two ****ing pages.

56 characters confirmed guyz!!!!!!!!!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Well, I thought there might be something more substantial than that. Nevermind.
Don't worry about it. I understand, hype makes you wanna look over every little detail

however, there is a separate thread for that. I just wouldn't recommend going there, as I previously stated, I believe that specific analysis is bunk

Top Bottom