• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Crocovile

Smash Apprentice
Dang it, looks like nobody took up my request for posting that pic I made on pae 666.

Oh well, not much that can be done about it now.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
SCAN0196.JPG

xD I COULDN'T FIT THE FREAKING SONG...but it goes like this:

Row, row, row your boat,

Gently down the stream.

Throw the Hunter overboard

And listen to her scream

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
meh, we have plenty of boring posts the previous page... beteween, repeating a joke that only was funny the first time (forcing lololo to like that post) and fleeing messages...

everyone should edit its page 666 post to make sure they have at least one ridley image! >:D

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, it seems we made it out of that without much bloodshed or mental scarring. The stuff before the 666th page was more gruesome than what was actually on the page.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
View attachment 14274

xD I COULDN'T FIT THE FREAKING SONG...but it goes like this:

Row, row, row your boat,

Gently down the stream.

Throw the Hunter overboard

And listen to her scream
BEAUTIFUL !!!
I added the song too

EDIT: I always know Ridley's 3 years old

Last edited:

AndreaAC

BEAUTIFUL !!!
I added the song too

EDIT: I always know Ridley's 3 years old
xD he has thousands of years....but they only could fit 3 candles on the cake...

Now....I WANT MY COOKIES!!!! >:/

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
@ AndreaAC AndreaAC , oh I almost forgot ... I'm sorry but Samus ate killed those cookies ... :(

EDIT: I wrote this before reading your last post XD

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
I posted a cookies Ridley's gif so I'm ok with myself

AndreaAC

Unfortunately we couldn't stop him .... and now Samus is eating other cookies on him .... :(
D: NOOOOOOO! COMMANDER!!!

ridley_reactivates_by_smiguli-d4n5kun (1).jpg

"...Don't worry, I'm fine..."

x( PLEASE! forget the cookies! I have sandwitches!

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I suppose it's worth mentioning that I'm taking a bit of time to argue against Ridley's de-confirmation in my old forum, Smogon. It would seem most people there think Ridley is entirely out of the picture, and claim that the Ridley supporters are in denial. Not too surprising, really.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I suppose it's worth mentioning that I'm taking a bit of time to argue against Ridley's de-confirmation in my old forum, Smogon. It would seem most people there think Ridley is entirely out of the picture, and claim that the Ridley supporters are in denial. Not too surprising, really.
News flash: Literally everyone besides us believe that Ridley is done for, which I imagine is exactly what Sakurai wants. We'll get our dues in the end, and it will be so ever sweet.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
News flash: Literally everyone besides us believe that Ridley is done for, which I imagine is exactly what Sakurai wants. We'll get our dues in the end, and it will be so ever sweet.
Yeah, pretty much.

I just hope we do get something in the end...

Staarih

Smash Master
Oh no... I awaited the day we'd reach page 666 and wanted to take part in it by saying something totally-not-worthwhile, but then, for a split second I forgot about it and left the computer (!!) to go and meet up with some friends...

...well, at least I enjoyed a delicious pizza and nice cold beer to celebrate it!

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I think everyone's too eager for an answer one way or another, personally. It's like all the people want is to see hims disconfirmed to laugh, not to actually take the time and say "Hey this is why I don't like the idea of a playable ridley"

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'm seeing some doubt over Ridley's apparent disconfirmation at the forum I frequently go to (TVTropes), because they cite some of the things you guys have been saying.

Personally speaking, I don't think we're going to get anymore heavy hitters other than Palutena and Mewtwo. K. Rool will probably be revealed to be a boss, and Isaac will be an AT again.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I'm seeing some doubt over Ridley's apparent disconfirmation at the forum I frequently go to, because they cite some of the things you guys have been saying.

Personally speaking, I don't think we're going to get anymore heavy hitters other than Palutena and Mewtwo. K. Rool will probably be revealed to be a boss, and Isaac will be an AT again.
I don't think either of K. Rool or Isaac is done for at this point. I'll be concerned only, and only, when/if they have been disconfirmed.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Well seeing how everyone is being honest in what they think.

Mewtwo - Will Return
Ridley - Boss
K.Rool - Boss or nothing/Trophy
Issac - Assist Trophy

Sal leak is real.

Sigh......

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well seeing how everyone is being honest in what they think.

Mewtwo - Will Return
Ridley - Boss
K.Rool - Boss or nothing/Trophy
Issac - Assist Trophy

Sal leak is real.

Sigh......
Oh, we're being honest now?

Mewtwo - Probably going to return, but maybe not
Ridley - Probably a boss, but maybe not
K. Rool - Playable or nothing/Trophy
Isaac - Assist Trophy

Sal leak is false.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Now I know it's been said over and over that because x character isn't in the game doesn't mean people won't buy the game anyway, but that's still ultimately incorrect. There are going to be those that aren't going to be interested because most of what they'll see are random characters like Miis and Wii Fit Trainer. Isn't it a game developer's goal to sell as many copies as possible? And look how Sakurai can accomplish that. By adding popular and well known characters. Sure there are already numerous icons in the roster, but the public is always looking for the new stuff. While Mega Man and Little Mac are a nice start, it'd be foolish to rely on them solely.

In short, the idea that Sakurai isn't going to add any more fan favorites is nonsensical, especially from a business standpoint.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
What I think of most characters
Mewtwo- He is a lock in for me
KKR- Playable or nothing, he would work better as a character than a boss
Ridley- Playable
Isaac- AT
People are being way too much pessimist with their favorite characters

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
Considering a lot of us here have been burned for something like three games now, I don't think people are being pessimistic. They're being realistic.
Because you had your expectations way too high, we got characters like ganondorf, bowser, peach, zelda, etc in melee, we got characters like meta knight, dedede, wario, olimar and diddy kong, But are we getting now? WFT? Rosalina? Greninja? I can understand Ridley but characters like mewtwo and KKR doesn't have anything in their way yet

Top Bottom