• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

D

Deleted member

If you want a broken Ridley, there are some other things you should add first before a Mach Tornado rip.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
hey cpt. :)
how many toobigots are there in your video's comments ?
I don't recall there being many if any. Maybe one or two comments. I mostly received great feed back to which I am very grateful to see :)

You all have probably gone over this before, but how do you imagine Ridley will work in the air? Will he have a glide, or a hover, and will he be able to use his classic aerial grab? I'm thinking it'll be a similar case as Meta Knight, only more vertical than horizontal, with no broken Mach Tornado. If he used aerials similar to Bowser's forward aerial or other vicious clawing type attacks, that'd give him an excellent aerial presence.
I posted a moveset for his flight in the Uniqueness Tier List Thread.

I would like to see Ridley have a permanent "flight mode" in which you press one of his specials to activate it. Once active Ridley will permanently stay flying above the arena, but not very high up. He would be about a short hop distance high and his movement would be similar to Peach's float. In order to get him out of "flight mode" you would have to knock him back will enough force. Pressing another special B move would return Ridley to ground mode.

While in the air Ridley cannot permanently ascend, rather he says in his fixed ascended height. You can jump from there to get higher up, but he would fall back down after the jump(s). He would fall to his ascended position rather than falling to the ground. While in his "flight mode" Ridley automatically uses aerial attacks instead of normal A moves.

Something like this

While on the Ground
Neutral B: Plasma Ball (chargeable)
Side B: Wing Wind
Up B: Flight Mode
Down B: Plasma Multi-Shot

While in Flight Mode
Neutral B: Plasma Ball (chargeable)
Side B: Wing Wind
Up B: Flight Booster (High Air Jump that damages)
Down B: Ground Mode

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

If you want a broken Ridley, there are some other things you should add first before a Mach Tornado rip.
I don't know about that, Mecha Ridley remains one of the easiest final bosses in Nintendo history, I'm sure the regular Ridley would pose more of a threat to Smashers.

Here's an idea though. Let's have regular Ridley as a character, Meta Ridley as an alternate costume, Pyrosphere as Ridley's stage, Ridley's theme song on the stage, Other Ridley as a stage hazard, Mecha Ridley as a boss, Hairidley as an AT, and at least one individual trophy for every one of them. Super Ridley Bros.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh my, that's very saddening. :( My condolences and prayers to you and your family. May your dear grandmother be at peace.
Thank you, and i thank you all that give me your best wishes and prayers for her, for me and my family..... :) im feeling better now.... and i must thank again @Swampasaur for giving me some of his time to let me talk to him about my situation...and encourage me to keep moving forward and be happy for her because she is in a better place now.....but always with me.....

:3 I will post a Ridley drawing in a few minutes i hope.....

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I don't know about that, Mecha Ridley remains one of the easiest final bosses in Nintendo history
Nnnnot really... There's plenty final bosses I can think of that were easier than him, even from Metroid alone. The Omega Metroid at the end of Fusion, Mother Brain at the end of Super (given the whole scripted hyper beam scenario, so you pretty much couldn't die unless you were just that bad at the game), Dark Samus at the end of Echoes...

Plus too, Mecha Ridley's a beast on something like a 15% or less runthrough on hard (necessary for getting one of the other game's endings IIRC).

Thank you, and i thank you all that give me your best wishes and prayers for her, for me and my family..... :) im feeling better now.... and i must thank again @Swampasaur for giving me some of his time to let me talk to him about my situation...and encourage me to keep moving forward and be happy for her because she is in a better place now.....but always with me.....

:3 I will post a Ridley drawing in a few minutes i hope.....
Wasn't sure on much else of what to say after that last message you sent me (which was kinda vague), but I'm glad you're feeling better again. Knew you would given time.

I (along with I'm sure most of us) look forward to it then...

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I don't know about that, Mecha Ridley remains one of the easiest final bosses in Nintendo history, I'm sure the regular Ridley would pose more of a threat to Smashers.
While I agree that Mecha Ridley is very easy, but boy can he rack some massive damage on 100%.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Nnnnot really... There's plenty final bosses I can think of that were easier than him, even from Metroid alone. The Omega Metroid at the end of Fusion, Mother Brain at the end of Super (given the whole scripted hyper beam scenario, so you pretty much couldn't die unless you were just that bad at the game), Dark Samus at the end of Echoes...

Plus too, Mecha Ridley's a beast on something like a 15% or less runthrough on hard (necessary for getting one of the other game's endings IIRC).
Of course he's hard on a hard low % run, the other final bosses are also hard on low %, however, in a regular run you can kill him the first time he raises his body with your Super Missiles if you can time the A and B button correctly. At least Omega Metroid, Mother Brain and Dark Samus have a chance at touching you.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I've brought this up as far back as E3 and I'm bringing it up again. Now aside from all of Sakurai's vague hints of Ridley's fate I think Bowser might be a clue as well. With all of this talk of characters being unique and such I have to wonder if Sakurai now views Ridley in a similar light to Bowser. They've got this massive, fire breathing, vicious monster thing going and I think Bowser was changed with some of his older assets being given to Ridley since they fit him better.

Many Ridley supporters imagine Ridley as nimble in the air and more of a lumbering fool on the ground. Like Dedede I suppose but more extreme. My guess is Bowser's old skeletal posture was given to Ridley and Bowser was made more upright to differentiate them. Ridley may also inherit Bowser's old dash attack which strikes with a bite being backed by his full body but causes him to hit the floor and lag. Pretty much like his awkward walking and dashing in Prime 1 and 3.

Not only that but Bowser is no longer a skate boarder and that odd run may be given to Ridley as well. Only with Ridley he would run with wings stretched out giving that slight illusion of flight, exactly like Charizard, Metaknight and Mewtwo.

Sure I'm reaching sky high, but Bowser getting the revamp he did with more kicking attacks strikes me as something that came in major part to differentiate some of his basic animations from Ridley.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I've brought this up as far back as E3 and I'm bringing it up again. Now aside from all of Sakurai's vague hints of Ridley's fate I think Bowser might be a clue as well. With all of this talk of characters being unique and such I have to wonder if Sakurai now views Ridley in a similar light to Bowser. They've got this massive, fire breathing, vicious monster thing going and I think Bowser was changed with some of his older assets being given to Ridley since they fit him better.

Many Ridley supporters imagine Ridley as nimble in the air and more of a lumbering fool on the ground. Like Dedede I suppose but more extreme. My guess is Bowser's old skeletal posture was given to Ridley and Bowser was made more upright to differentiate them. Ridley may also inherit Bowser's old dash attack which strikes with a bite being backed by his full body but causes him to hit the floor and lag. Pretty much like his awkward walking and dashing in Prime 1 and 3.

Not only that but Bowser is no longer a skate boarder and that odd run may be given to Ridley as well. Only with Ridley he would run with wings stretched out giving that slight illusion of flight, exactly like Charizard, Metaknight and Mewtwo.

Sure I'm reaching sky high, but Bowser getting the revamp he did with more kicking attacks strikes me as something that came in major part to differentiate some of his basic animations from Ridley.
That's exactly what I've been thinking about. There has to be more to why Bowser's appearance and posture had suddenly changed between Melee/Brawl to SSB4. From how I see it, Bowser was treated as the bestial, monstrous heavyweight who was also supposed to be one of the scariest (in theory, in matters of gameplay he's quite bad) fighters who you could play as.

In SSB4? Now he looks more like how he usually does in the Mario series, being fierce-looking and yet somewhat endearingly charming to look at. I'm also betting that, in addition to his new look, that he will be voiced by Kenny James (his VA for most Mario games). All of this would help Ridley stand out as someone who's not only fierce-looking and deadly already, but that he can fill in the niche of a long-standing character with a new role.

Although I'm not sure if Ridley will really be given Bowser's old skeletal pose. His Other M incarnation seems to be a bit more upright and humanoid than the ones in Prime and Super/ZM, and he already has a dash animation in that game.

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I would like to see some of Ridley's animations telling of his intelligence. Perhaps instead of mindlessly growling and roaring at the other fighters and other things of the like, he could look around with dark curiosity, staying on the watch for incoming attacks. Though in-battle it wouldn't be as easy to work in nods to the fact that he isn't just some monster out of Dungeons and Dragons, one that would be much more suited to that sort of thing would be his victory poses and taunts. Some quick ideas.

Appearance: The screen turns dark for a quick moment, then Ridley's eyes gleam as he seemingly appears out of thin air. Reference to his first appearance in Super Metroid.

Taunt 1: Ridley brings his arms in and curls his wings around himself (ala Metroid Prime 3), looking around. Holding the taunt button will allow Ridley to sit and contemplate for as long as you wish.

Taunt 2: Ridley turns toward this screen, his wings spread (although behind him enough as to not give him a larger hitbox) then spreads his arms wide in a pose that says "Taking all comers". If you didn't know any better, you might think you caught a cocky smile on the dragon's beak. He stands up straight during this taunt to show that he isn't just a leathery purple gorilla with wings.

Taunt 3: The Space Pirate Commander's tail retreats behind him (seemingly into the "armpit" between his wing and arm), then brings it out wrapped around the Baby Metroid capsule) He clutches it with a single claw, growls, then puts it back.

Victory 1: Ridley hovers above the ground, Baby Metroid capsule held in one of his talon-covered feet. He roars, then takes off and disappears off-camera.

Victory 2: Ridley growls, curling his wings around himself, then mutters(!), "Pathetic". His voice is raspy, deep, and snakelike.

Victory 3: Facing away from the screen, Ridley looks back, his tail swaying slowly as his wings spread out to their full span. "You were doomed the moment you challenged a Space Pirate."

Victory vs. Samus: Ridley performs Victory 1, but instead of flying away, floats in place, satisfied, and growls, "Not even The Hunter can stand against me".

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I dunno...

Ridley speaking English doesn't sit right with me.

Some neat spazzy razzy alien mumbo jumbo? Sure!

But English?

I feel like you can display his intelligence throughout body language alone and that would work much better.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Whenever someone talks about Ridley talking, I always think of that one video that was made where Geno blows up Japan or something.

It's not really pleasant.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
A Firebrand type deal could be a good idea as it'd show him speaking but we wouldn't understand it, it'd show his intelligent side that we don't really see as well as not completely losing that bestial feel to him.

Last edited:

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Whenever someone talks about Ridley talking, I always think of that one video that was made where Geno blows up Japan or something.

It's not really pleasant.
That happens to me too.

Except it's not unpleasant, it's gloriously fitting. I just like that "Bawk! I'm a pterosaur" kind of voice.

At least it's not Retsupurae's version.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

FINALLY....I COULD DRAW SOMETHING.....!

SCAN0122.JPG
a sketchy drawing as always...and a lazy quick try out on Other Ridley.....

Last edited:

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Another sweet sketch. His head looks really sharp. I don't have much experience drawing, except for the occasional Jigglypuff (that's just circles so I can handle that).

I recently finished a play through of the Prime series. It had been approximately 10,000 years (give or take a couple days) since I played any of them, so I decided to get the Wii trilogy disc. Great stuff. Not sure why I waited so long to get it, considering I have no idea where I stashed the old GC discs. I guess I always figured the old controls would be good enough for the first two games for future replays.

I could keep yakking about it, but this is a Ridley thread, not a Metroid one...so yes Ridley is great! To see him team up with Ganondorf is my dream!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Of course he's hard on a hard low % run, the other final bosses are also hard on low %, however, in a regular run you can kill him the first time he raises his body with your Super Missiles if you can time the A and B button correctly. At least Omega Metroid, Mother Brain and Dark Samus have a chance at touching you.
A lot of them Zero Mission bosses like the regular Ridley can be more or less as easy on a low % run. Mecha Ridley, not so much since you most likely won't have the screw attack, thus no somersaulting into the missiles to destroy them or phasing through the fireballs/eye laser.

Am usually a 100%'er if I'm not doing a low % run, and as pointed out Mecha can do some great damage if you're at 100% (his attack power and health triple to be precise). You say he's one of the easiest final bosses in Nintendo history, but can ya name any other final boss in like a Metroid that has that sort of attribute?

And not really. Things like Super's Mother Brain or Fusion's Omega Metroid hardly have a chance at touching you in fact if you shoot 'em up fast enough with the hyper/ice beam, respectively... Alternatively, shoot up the Omega Metroid some and back away to avoid the claw swipe, and rinse & repeat. Still easier than the timing you have to have with jumping and using super/regular missiles to hit Mecha Ridley's weak spot, not that that's particularly hard itself admittedly.

I dunno...

Ridley speaking English doesn't sit right with me.

Some neat spazzy razzy alien mumbo jumbo? Sure!

But English?

I feel like you can display his intelligence throughout body language alone and that would work much better.
While you do have a point in that he could show his intelligence off well enough through body language alone, I still wouldn't mind if they took a chance/risk in giving Ridley some kind of english voice (given that it sounds snake-like and stuff as UltimateWario described), just as they took a chance with giving Samus a voice in Brawl before she ever had a VA before.

Coincidentally, a character I had thought of for awhile that has that kind of snake sounding voice AND greatly resembles Ridley (not perfectly, but still pretty well), is the pterodactyl Sauron from X-Men. Kinda wouldn't mind if Ridley sounded something like his long lost cousin Sauron there.

And good to have ya (or rather I guess what makes you... you) back with us Andrea.

AndreaAC

:happysheep: Yes, it is good to be back to my drawing mood....I FEEL SO HAPPY! I WISH I HAD A RIDLEY PLUSHIE AND HUG IT SO HARD! oh that lovable mother cracker.... :3

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
To me, the things that always sold Ridley as an intelligent/magnificent ******* (besides the Melee trophy/guidebooks/game manuals outright telling us, and prior to reading what a condescending assdouche he is in the manga) was a combination of the following:

1 - Him typically being one of the most well designed bosses/characters in the games despite any "limitations" or problems he faced (ironically being one of the smaller and straightforward main bosses, not being shown to verbally communicate in an understandable language outside of non-game media, and usually not being the final boss, and thus often not thought of as the "main/true" antagonist of the series). This to me proves infallibly true in that he A) had a tremendous impact on her backstory (I daresay he set the entire series in motion), B} frequently shows up and is or downright becomes the reason/resolve for the missions portrayed in the games (tracking him down/retrieving the baby Metroid in Super Metroid, following and destroying him in Metroid Prime, etc.) and lastly C) him actually being shown to be one of the few characters/entity that canonically (sometimes potentially) held his own against Samus (going beyond the unwinnable/event fights, the cutscenes for Metroid: Zero Mission, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Other M beautifully show off that he's not just some random mindless creature to be taken down, and that this is something that both knows how to fight back and survive).

2 - Despite being incredibly menacing, he still has that cold, calculating and commanding atmosphere about him. Maybe it doesn't translate well into the actual battles themselves, since at those times all bets are off and the two arch-nemeses' are going trigger happy on each other, or in the games in general since we don't really see him commanding his forces, but subtle things like concept art, cutscenes that show his presence overlooking you, and even the way he appears to you in game (either swooping in from afar or appearing out of nowhere) all add up to Ridley being smarter than your average dragon, at least to me.

Couple that all in with his tenacity to not stay dead, general combat prowess besides his natural abilities (being nimble and able to dodge is surprising for someone so often stated to be "characterized by his large size"), and being purpleevil incarnate, and you get the tl;dr reason why I think Ridley comes off as intelligent despite being relegated to growls, roars and snarls. If they could show even half of that off with just body movement/facial expressions/eyes (something like this would do justice), then I'd be fine with him getting Bowser treatment in terms of voice in Smash.

...I actually forget how long I've been working on this post. If Ridley is disconfirmed or shown to be mindless as ****, I doubt it'll change my views on him.

:happysheep: Yes, it is good to be back to my drawing mood....I FEEL SO HAPPY! I WISH I HAD A RIDLEY PLUSHIE AND HUG IT SO HARD! oh that lovable mother cracker.... :3
Very glad to see you're feeling better. Here, have this for now:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
A lot of them Zero Mission bosses like the regular Ridley can be more or less as easy on a low % run. Mecha Ridley, not so much since you most likely won't have the screw attack, thus no somersaulting into the missiles to destroy them or phasing through the fireballs/eye laser.

Am usually a 100%'er if I'm not doing a low % run, and as pointed out Mecha can do some great damage if you're at 100% (his attack power and health triple to be precise). You say he's one of the easiest final bosses in Nintendo history, but can ya name any other final boss in like a Metroid that has that sort of attribute?

And not really. Things like Super's Mother Brain or Fusion's Omega Metroid hardly have a chance at touching you in fact if you shoot 'em up fast enough with the hyper/ice beam, respectively... Alternatively, shoot up the Omega Metroid some and back away to avoid the claw swipe, and rinse & repeat. Still easier than the timing you have to have with jumping and using super/regular missiles to hit Mecha Ridley's weak spot, not that that's particularly hard itself admittedly.
Again, I wasn't referring to it in terms of low % or 100%, I was referring to it in terms of an ordinary any % run, which is the standard version of him. Sure there are no other Metroid bosses with that attribute to it, but that was never what I was referring to. He's still very easy on low % though, it's only on 100% and hard low % where you can't kill him the first two to four times he exposes himself (depending just how low % you go in terms of Super Missiles), and even then his attacks are a complete joke to avoid, so even if it takes a long time it's more or less a stalling game.

The sidescroller Metroid games do have quite a bit of problems concerning their final boss battles honestly, Mother Brain in Metroid 1 and Super Metroid is the only one who comes off as a really climatic final battle. The first Mother Brain fight is actually decently hard, while the Super Metroid one, while more of a scripted event than a boss battle in the long run, is undoubtedly the big climax of the game with a decent amount of emotional investment. The Omega Metroid is incredibly lame since you took down 3 (or was it 5?) of them already in Metroid 2, and if we count SA-X its AI is so easy to manipulate that it isn't even funny. The Queen Metroid in Metroid 2 is just super easy, and I've probably commented enough on Mecha Ridley. While I do prefer Metroid as sidescrollers, the Prime series really did the boss battles much better (though it arguably also had really anti-climatic final boss battles in Prime 2 and 3.)

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
If Ridley has to speak, I would see it as an alien language, heavily sounds like growls and roars but still sounds like he's trying to say something. There would subtitles.
I think it's not bad when characters who have a weird way of speaking have subtitles, like maybe Bowser, Marth who speaks japanese, or Olimar. (or does he speak english already?)

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
Ridley must talk and show he's intelligent because a lot of toobigots (or neutral people) think he's only a random stupid boss

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I don't know, Ridley talking in English could work, but only in victory poses. Why?

Think about it, the general crowd who don't know Ridley will most likely consider him to be a mindless beast during gameplay. The regular taunts that UltimateWario described would be subtle hints that he's smarter then meets the eye, but it would be even more satisfying for him to utter threatening words in his moments of victory. Basically Ridley will be like, "Surprise! I'm intelligent and can talk. Deal with it." :cool:

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
Ridley should be like in the manga
I like especially when he talks about her parents in his body :grin:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I don't know, Ridley talking in English could work, but only in victory poses. Why?

Think about it, the general crowd who don't know Ridley will most likely consider him to be a mindless beast during gameplay. The regular taunts that UltimateWario described would be subtle hints that he's smarter then meets the eye, but it would be even more satisfying for him to utter threatening words in his moments of victory. Basically Ridley will be like, "Surprise! I'm intelligent and can talk. Deal with it." :cool:
While I don't think Smash would be the proper time for Ridley's voice debut, they really nailed it with Meta Knight in Brawl imo, and they also found a good voice actor for ZSS. I'd probably trust Sakurai to pull it off more than I would Sakamoto at least.

AndreaAC

I wonder...how Ridley would be able to speak english? I mean, he should have learned and do some research about the language in his "free" time i guess...but why? xD i think he wanted to the humans to be understand when he was insulting them, because i think he also do research on swear words (in the manga he says a lot sh#t and bullsh#t...and maybe others that i do not remember he said).

xD I don't know what i am saying again....random thoughts....

Last edited:

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
personally, i don't think ridley should talk, like at all. in all games ridley makes a sound, it's always high pitched screams and roars, they should stick to that, it would also be totally different from bowser.

don't believe me? well maybe you should listen to this again

now be fair, what do think is more intimidating? a purple space dragon talking in a deep voice or a purple space dragon screaming in pain like a maniac

they should totally use the fusion clip for his KO'd sound by the way

UltimateWario

Smash Master
now be fair, what do think is more intimidating? a purple space dragon talking in a deep voice or a purple space dragon screaming in pain like a maniac
I'd be infinitely more frightened at something knowing it was as smart as/smarter than me.

While I don't personally like Ridley speaking in English, if he does any speaking at all (at least in Smash Bros., which has no subtitles of any sort), that's likely how it's going to be, and I think that Ridley is long overdue for a speaking role.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I honestly wouldn't mind if he spoke English. It could really turn out cool, if the voice is fitting. If they go with the MK route, than all will be fine.

And hopefully Ridley has a more central role in the next Metroid. Some dialogue would be nice, at the very least, even if it's in Space Pirate language. Man, if I was in charge of Metroid, just imagine...then again, I'm pretty sure everyone here has the same feeling XD.

AndreaAC

Ridley definitely does not need to talk to show that he is intelligent....like IsmaR said, he had displayed his intelligence in other ocassions.....but the toobigots are kind of blind, because they say that he is mindless, but even in the trophies of him, it says that he is a high intelligent being...

:) oh well...he is perfect the way he is....

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Guys we gotta ship Ridley x Olimar.
Imagine Olimar drowning in the deep end, and with his largeness, Ridley is the knight in shining armor.

Or Ridley just eats him, I hear their relationship is not a healthy one...

AndreaAC

O.O oh...i....i never thought i would hear something like that before.....i will be still shipping Ridley and Rosie...

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
Warning Received
Ridley definitely does not need to be in Smash bros 4

Guys we gotta ship Ridley x Olimar.
Imagine Olimar drowning in the deep end, and with his largeness, Ridley is the knight in shining armor.

Or Ridley just eats him, I hear their relationship is not a healthy one...
That's literally the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom