• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
No doubt you youngins would never see supporting Ridley the same way again if you had known some of the Ridley pre-Brawlers that went to the extreme like going on account suicide here.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Guys, Mewtwo is going to be the website's Purple Background Rep, not Ridley. The Purple Background series doesn't deserve two Purple Background Reps on the website.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Guys, Mewtwo is going to be the website's Purple Background Rep, not Ridley. The Purple Background series doesn't deserve two Purple Background Reps on the website.
Waluigi deconfirmed!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Purple is very jealous of Green. I mean, 5 Green Backround reps on the site (6 if you count Olimar, though it's a very light shade of green) and only 1 purple backround?

Waluigi loses to his rival in the battle of once again, this time in a battle of colors speaking of whom-

Waluigi deconfirmed!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I wouldn't be speaking if I were you, have you seen all the green backgrounds on the site? Link, Toon Link, Luigi, Bowser, Olimar, Villager and WFT. I say that K. Rool is as good as deconfirmed right now. Huehuehue.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Waluigi reps the Indigo Background Rep, and since we need at least two dozen all-star New Color Background Reps, instead of the clearly inferior Veteran Color Background Reps we're scraping the bottom of the barrel for, he's a good choice. Don't mistake Indigo Background Rep for being a clone of Purple Background Rep, just because they're visually similar, he'd be totally unique, like every Color Background Rep ever.

Also, the Green Background series can be grouped with the Olive Green Background Reps because they're all in the same spin-offs together. The Green Background series can also have as many reps as it wants, since quantity guarantees quality and all that.

Okay, back to Ridley, this is getting out of hand.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
What do you mean only IsmaR? I understood the joke; just never commented on it.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Obviously people here got bored...

Nothing to stir up Ridley loyalty like...

Does anybody experience doubts about Ridley's inclusion due to how all the stages only seem to support characters up to Bowser's height? As if at this point only a quadrupedal Ridley would even make sense at this point. Bipedal is still an option, but it would mean a serious distraction if Ridley has to be hunched over and still only be Bowser's height.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Bowser did get taller, if only slightly from what we've seen and Project M's bigger Bowser doesn't seem to have much problems fitting in. Ridley can still fit.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I might destory the thread with this but

Tomorrow is the moment of truth for the Pokemon character who is it going to be mewtwo/pokemon trainer/jigglypuff/lucario

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I might destory the thread with this but

Tomorrow is the moment of truth for the Pokemon character who is it going to be mewtwo/pokemon trainer/jigglypuff/lucario
Don't see what any Pokémon character has to do with Ridley, besides Charizard being a dragon. We have plenty of other places to discuss Pokémon characters.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Guys, seriously, come on. If nothing else, imagine the detractors if this thread got closed: "Did you hear the Ridley thread over at Smashboards got closed? They couldn't stay on topic. Even Ridley fans don't care enough about Ridley! Trolltrolltroll Ridley's 2big all you fans are stupid."

If you don't have anything to say about Ridley, don't say anything. Jeez.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I can't bring myself to care that much about what anyone thinks about any Smash character whether they get in or not. It's all incredibly meaningless.

I'm really sorry for anyone who thought the Ridley thread was Sacred ground.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I can't bring myself to care that much about what anyone thinks about any Smash character whether they get in or not. It's all incredibly meaningless.

It's not, but we fans would rather not have our thread closed.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Because if this thread gets closed its like saying ridley is deconfirmed again

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Back on topic...

Do you think Ridley will be like Ike and be the first newcomer announced, or like Olimar and be kept up until near the end to spark excitement? Or like Krystal and...

Top Bottom