• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
...?

Are you just trolling or are you actually serious? Kinda hard to tell.
I don't know, but what I know is that he should calm down before comming here.

Because you know, I called myself stupid for another tease to realise that I tough about it too much and it wasn't a good thing for me. The tease is very possible on my end, but I just became too obsessed with it.

Tease can be dangerous depending on how you think about them. If you think too much, it hurts supports. If you bring it up from time to time and keep support talk, that's good.

Especially with how much events are happening lately, becoming obsessed on your most wanted is quite easy and not even realise it.

So, just let him some time.

That's clearly too quick to deny everything he claimed to hardly change his mind on him JUST because of that.

I can understand people being some time rude, but that's explainable (which for some reasons, people doesn't seem to get that). I understand how it can annoy people, but if you don't try to understand why it works like this here because of getting used to rude debate...you aren't better.

I'm sure he's not alone to do that honestly for that reason.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
No matter what is behind those doors I can guarantee one thing, someone's leaving tonight with a bad case of rustled jimmies, and it sure as hell ain't gonna be us.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
This entire thread has made me feel thusly:

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out!

Last edited:

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
This entire thread has made me feel thusly:

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out!
Soon my friends, soon! The wait will be over soon!

if memory corrects me it was around 11:00, thats when i had to go to bed and minutes later, pacman trailer.
so perhaps around 11:00 is when we'll get a possible Ridley announcement?
Same thing happened to me,went to bed and BOOM! Pac man. So I think Ridley might be the same case.

Last edited:

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
No matter what is behind those doors I can guarantee one thing, someone's leaving tonight with a bad case of rustled jimmies, and it sure as hell ain't gonna be us.
Me personally, it's definitely the ancient City of Silver, sister city to the fabled City of Gold, behind those doors.

Aside from silver, what's in that city? SSB3DS cartridges, all with fully unlocked everythings...

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Hey, sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to call it a night. I gotta wake up early for Fan Expo Canada tommorow, so I need to get some rest.

However, I want you guys to promise me that you all won't give up hope just yet, and remebr that the pay off will come soon. I'll see you tommorow night. I'll leave ya with this:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Ridley is literally the only character left that I want in this game. I used to be very very negative on a playable Ridley, but now he is my most wanted newcomer

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
Hey, sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to call it a night. I gotta wake up early for Fan Expo Canada tommorow, so I need to get some rest.

However, I want you guys to promise me that you all won't give up hope just yet, and remebr that the pay off will come soon. I'll see you tommorow night. I'll leave ya with this:

that was so beautiful. must spread video everywhere once ridley gets revealed

Tasers

Smash Cadet
I saw the perfect opportunity to troll sorry guys I cant help it, its like a monster inside of me

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
My goodness, my alerts have been going off like crazy in the last few minutes. I suppose this is normal for all the supporters?

Because if it is, I like it.

Morbi

Scavenger
Don't ever give up, my son.

It's only too late after that splash art falls.
It's not too late until Ridley's fate is finally shown.

Welcome aboard. :)
I would probably argue that it is never too late, even after his fate is known. Once a supporter always a supporter (until an ambiguous line in a random Nintendo Direct contests your thoughts regarding him.. amiright?)

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
My goodness, my alerts have been going off like crazy in the last few minutes. I suppose this is normal for all the supporters?

Because if it is, I like it.
Well, this is the largest character support thread in Smashboards, and a lot of people view it regularly. There's even more people here than usual due to hype. As a result, whenever you post something that people would like here, it's bound to get a pretty large number of likes within a short amount of time.

So, yes, this is fairly normal.

NIckynickreviews

Smash Cadet
Guys, check Ash Paulsen's twitter. He says that the embargo is taking place until the game's Japanese release date. I guess we have to wait for Ridley.

Last edited:

Lanog20

Smash Apprentice
Why is there so many people in here?! Is something BIG about to happen or what? :crazy:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
So, why do people think Ridley's reveal might be imminent?

Tasers

Smash Cadet
Lol an embargo, Ive heard it all. Who wants me to go lone wolf and hold one of them hostage to make them reveal Lord Ridley personally for us. LONG LIVE RIDLEY

Morbi

Scavenger
Lol an embargo, Ive heard it all. Who wants me to go lone wolf and hold one of them hostage to make them reveal Lord Ridley personally for us. LONG LIVE RIDLEY
If you are not afraid of a little time in prison, I would certainly ask that you go lone wolf and hold one of them hostage until they reveal Lord Ridley. However, I must ask that you do not torture them too violently, we do not want a false confession.

AbioFlesh

Smash Lord
Well, the embargo only means the audience can't reveal anything. We can still expect stuff from Nintendo themselves.

Top Bottom