• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Because I don't like Wario. Because he is fat and ugly and I hate wario!
@ JabbatheHutt JabbatheHutt WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
----------
This thread is going DOWNHILL, VERY FAST
ONE SECOND SANTA RIDLEY
THE NEXT
RAGING PIKMIN AND WARIO HATERS
WHAT WENT WRONG!?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Catrin Ridley looks a lot better than Grim Reaper Ridley and El Catrin. Now we need Meta Ridley+Toaster...im not serious of course...that would still be funny...hm...would it toast toasts or not?
-u- Thank you, Bagan! Glad you like that current concept of mine. xD I just tried to imagine the combination of those two things...

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero

I'm on a bit of a gif spree...I'll stop now.

Ridley is awesome and such...
Sorry, i can't calm down because that turkey looks so tasty and High Command said that we will get it only after we will kill someone today...so...does anyone else wants to betray Ridley so we could have something for DINNER? Because if you DARE TO BETRAY RIDLEY, you must DIE!..or else you will DIE! Third option is not included.
@ JabbatheHutt JabbatheHutt WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
----------
This thread is going DOWNHILL, VERY FAST
ONE SECOND SANTA RIDLEY
THE NEXT
RAGING PIKMIN AND WARIO HATERS
WHAT WENT WRONG!?
Sounds like a normal day in Ridley support thread. Just visit it when one of us will decide to drink teh watergh or when we discuss Ridley ships or something worse...lets just say that this thread is weird...

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Sorry, i can't calm down because that turkey looks so tasty and High Command said that we will get it only after we will kill someone today...so...does anyone else wants to betray Ridley so we could have something for DINNER? Because if you DARE TO BETRAY RIDLEY, you must DIE!..or else you will DIE! Third option is not included.

Sounds like a normal day in Ridley support thread. Just visit it when one of us will decide to drink teh watergh or when we discuss Ridley ships or something worse...lets just say that this thread is weird...
I choose too die... for Ridley our savior.

EDIT: It's specified nowhere that Jesus wasn't Ridley.

Last edited:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I don't know why people expected sm4sh info from that direct.

Silly imo.

If we don't get Ridley info on the 20'th(or some other Nintendo announced august direct), we won't before the game comes out. That's my thoughts.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Dat Ganondorf.

Here's to hoping that he makes an appearance in Ridley's trailer somehow with that look.

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
Dat Ganondorf.

Here's to hoping that he makes an appearance in Ridley's trailer somehow with that look.
Yes, please. With that hair and those swords. The true Ganondorf deserves to be in Smash Bros, not that cheap knockoff that was in the last 2 games.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Yes, please. With that hair and those swords. The true Ganondorf deserves to be in Smash Bros, not that cheap knockoff that was in the last 2 games.
I didn't watched that direct. Is he a boss or what?

Found somethin' else and it looks awesome:

Looks like it is made using 3d models and if it is, then that Ridley is either completly new model or Omega/Meta Ridley (MP3)+Brawley model. If it wasn't, then...wow...

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
I didn't watched that direct. Is he a boss or what?

Found somethin' else and it looks awesome:

Looks like it is made using 3d models and if it is, then that Ridley is either completly new model or Omega/Meta Ridley (MP3)+Brawley model. If it wasn't, then...wow...
He's PLAYABLE and BEAUTIFUL

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
...it is not interesting to kill you if you choose that by yourself. NEXT!

Found somethin':

Now the second one just looks like a klutz. Seriously, what is it about that second Ridley?

Yes.

I'm currently resisting the urge to tell the Ganondorf thread that he looks like a Princess. (I would never really do something like that, though. All in good humor)

So, not that it has a lot to do with Smash, but Hyrule Warriors is adding a lot of alternate costumes. Do you think this could mean a lot of alternate costumes for Smash U/3D? We already have Wire-Frame Mac, Female Robin, and Male Fit Trainer. If so, how would you feel if Ridley had alternate Ridleys as alternate costumes (if they were mapped to the default Ridley's body proportions)? I'm curious to how everyone feels on the matter.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Granted, the new Ganon may be awesome, but what did they do to Zelda?! They called her "Princess" Zelda. I thought she was already confirmed to be "QUEEN Zelda". First they pull that nonsense in the Western Port of Link Between Worlds, now they're doing it to Hyrule Warriors too?

Also, is there no actual Zelda social thread?

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Granted, the new Ganon may be awesome, but what did they do to Zelda?! They called her "Princess" Zelda. I thought she was already confirmed to be "QUEEN Zelda". First they pull that nonsense in the Western Port of Link Between Worlds, now they're doing it to Hyrule Warriors too?

Also, is there no actual Zelda social thread?
She isn't the queen because we already have our queen for Hyrule Warriors.

Okay everyone, enough Zelda (again). Back to Ridley (again).

Mansana

Smash Apprentice
Omg,,, Ganondorf is amazing!!! I mean... Ridley is amazing! Hide yourselves from Isma

Any word about any other playable villains? And I wonder if he is currently on the side of light in that video like he was originally in Ocarina of time.
I saw Zant and Ghirahim are playable.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
That could only mean...OMG, MAH BOI, THE KING IS FINALLY BACK FROM THOSE D*MN CD-I GAMES! BUT I WONDER WHAT'S FOR DINNER!
And...F***! This kind of long hair doen't fits Ganondorf at all.
Now the second one just looks like a klutz. Seriously, what is it about that second Ridley?
This model was most likely made from his Melee Trophy, which was pre-posed or whatever that is called. By that i mean it was not T-Posed, so, it is impossible to make it look symetrical. Or author of that render just screwed something up with this model.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Well anyways...The Ridley countdown is officially ON. Get your body ready guys and gals. I feel that soon we'll learn of his fate.

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Well anyways...The Ridley countdown is officially ON. Get your body ready guys and gals. I feel that soon we'll learn of his fate.
To when are you counting down to? Or are you counting up?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
My body is ready for a huge hype or disappointment blast. The day when (not if) Ridley will be confirmed as a playable character (not just in SSB) will be glorious.

Last edited:
Top Bottom