• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
But hugs of death are awesome. And the only one I can't see happening is Ghor.
Ghor. Oh Ghor. The least interesting of them all. Just a simple robot dude in a mech suit with generic sounding boss music. Poor sod.

If he watched the video he would have known he has already lost...Wiidude is going to get SOOOOOO famous for this bet
I think Wiidude is just going to get some money.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
"I'm not trying to be rude but, your ideas are foolish, ludicrous, an overall ridiculous. They sound like you pulled them right out of your pre-pubescent asses."

I love he didn't even read the evidence in full. That or we didn't write it well enough.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Her transformations would be different, though, not the same as down B/final smash transformations.

Ice attacks are so generic.
She would still need to reuse someone's model, animations, coding, etc, while doing that, which means they will need to be loaded each time...i just dislike idea of Zoroark/Ditto/shape-shifting fighters.

But they are still rare. Only Lucas, Giga Bowser, Mr.Game & Watch and Crazy Hand (maybe someone else, please list them, i don't remember everyone) have them.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
GUYS!

WE NEED TO RIDLEY HARDER OR THE COPS WILL GET US...

Thank you for your time.

Nintendicted

Smash Cadet

They both agreed and Wiidude spread it out on twitter and facebook

At least I tried!

Gandrayda is the MP3 bounty hunter I can't see happening as the only thing she does is cartwheel, throw sparks and give people hugs of death, but that's just my opinion
Does someone have a link to this video that the bet came from? It looks like it was one of WiiDude's, but which one? I just want to know if he made a ridley related video.
EDIT: nvm I found it

Last edited:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
"I'm not trying to be rude but, your ideas are foolish, ludicrous, an overall ridiculous. They sound like you pulled them right out of your pre-pubescent *****."
He isn't even trying to be rude.
This dude is a natural.

but he might be the only person on the internet to win a legit bet on the Ridley debate
It's going to be drowned out by the insane commotion Ridley's reveal will cause.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
"I'm not trying to be rude but, your ideas are foolish, ludicrous, an overall ridiculous. They sound like you pulled them right out of your pre-pubescent *****."

I love he didn't even read the evidence in full. That or we didn't write it well enough.
Wiidude pointed somethings out we didn't mention either, but that video was great, wiidude, rob and beyond, and our jaiden reiyman did greatly!
He isn't even trying to be rude.
This dude is a natural.

It's going to be drowned out by the insane commotion Ridley's reveal will cause.
He and his fans have tracked it, the guy agreed and will be ridiculed for trying to hide from his debt

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
So this one guy is arguing with me about Other M Ridley's proportions still being too big to shrink...Wat. This is a first. Can someone please explain to me how anyone can think Roidley can't be shrunken down!?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I refuse to draw Ridley in a schoolgirl outfit.

Stop it with the puppy eyes.
Draw him in either cat suit (from mario games) or Darth Vader's "armor". Otherwise, i'll have to promptly shoot you for even thinking about denying this request.
Bikini and Samus' Zero Suit are not allowed because they are going to be fan DISservice. Especially on Ridley.
So this one guy is arguing with me about Other M Ridley's proportions still being too big to shrink...Wat. This is a first. Can someone please explain to me how anyone can think Roidley can't be shrunken down!?
That idiot said that he is still too skinny/skeletal/whatever, not too big.

Last edited:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
we already had the bikini Ridley contest, so you might not even need to!
Ah. Trying with reverse logic now? Your deprived mind knows no shame.
Which is why it's deprived I guess?

alas, we actually proved he is too small...for a boss anyway
Both shadow AND tail are too small!

They can't. We can't have that. Show him this and move on.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
IT TOOK ME QUITE A WHILE TO CATCH UP but whatever.

That was the initial state of the thread after the Direct. But like humanity in general, we're turning out to be some difficult pieces of **** to kill off.
Just like Ridley!

You know what argument I see almost daily on the like inducing miiverse? "If you want Ridley just make a mii." How do I make a mii of RIDLEY? I get shrek and goku, they're humanoid enough, but a space dragon? You kidding me right now?
They must be thinking about Ridley Scott.

I don't think a game ever got more than one Direct, but there is a first for everything, so who knows? A second Smash Direct would be really nice.
Well, technically we're getting two Smash games, so...

Silly Andrea, Chozo Puffs are for under age space pirates, I'll have to confiscate them as you weren't authorized to have any...
... *quitely keeps munching his Chozo Puffs*

What the heck guys like come on. You got no style.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GOT NO STYLE? I'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE EARLY 90s! WHO THE **** ARE YOU?"

View attachment 20326
Here it is...kinda random
He looks like a muppet. :3

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
because they are...wait for it.......IN DENIAL! BWAHAHAHAHA
Looks like you, yound space pirate, have not yet mastered the evil laugh, huh? Unless it will reach or even go beyond the Joker, Exdeath and Ganondorf's laugh, you are not worthy of using i- wait...mine is not perfect either...F-*commercial cut*
Looks legimate. I cannot even graps the true form of this proof since it just shows as a broken image to me, but i already believe that it is true. It is over, guys...and others. That was fun time while it lasted. Good bye. Now i shall go back into the Void and learn my past mistakes that were leading me to this.
If Ridley can't be a stage bass - he is not a fish nor is he that guy from Mega Man.

...i feel we are getting off-topic right now...it doesn't matters anyway...

Last edited:
I fixed it, you just have to copy paste it.
oh. . .well game over we lose. Although this leak is a little fishy. . .

On topic if Roidley was given all/most incarnations as alt costumes which would be your preference. Mine would probably be meta
(is this on topic I honestly don't know what counts anymore. . . .)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

On topic if Roidley was given all/most incarnations as alt costumes which would be your preference. Mine would probably be meta
Omega Ridley and MP3 Meta Ridley or riot

It took me a LONG time to figure out the yellow dot things weren't his eyes, admit, THOSE THINGS LOOK LIKE EYES DAMMIT

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario

That probably won't happen because hit boxes and such, but I'd probably just stay roidley, I personally like his design a lot. Him and Anthony were the only good things to come out of Other M

Last edited:
That probably won't happen because hit boxes and such, but I'd probably just stay roidley, I personally like his design a lot. Him and Anthony were the only good things to come out of Other M
I know it's doubtful but I had to move this thread somehow and I don't have art skills sooooo I thought of something real quick to prevent severe off-topicism

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion

I love Roidley, but I love Ridley's Prime and Prime 3 versions the most.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord

Guys ridley is a stage bass.
http://i.imgur.com/vTHKfgi.png
The hell is this carp.
Omega Ridley and MP3 Meta Ridley or riot

It took me a LONG time to figure out the yellow dot things weren't his eyes, admit, THOSE THINGS LOOK LIKE EYES DAMMIT
I'll admit, they look a bit like eyes. If you squint. Really hard. Ow.
Just kidding. It actually looks pretty good.

I do have problems with Meta Ridley's design in MP3, because it's completely ignored why he suddently is clad in full metal armour as opposed to being the cyborg from MP1. That, and it barely even looks meta anymore. It's more like it's a new Ridley with very shiny skin.
Omega Ridley, on the other hand, it pretty cool, with his flesh and such bursting through his damaged armour.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't remember what it's like to be on topic anymore
Ridley is too big... just try and counter that; oh wait, I forgot, you can't. You are in denial. Ridley will NEVER be in Smash. He is big as ****. Sakurai even confirmed that he was impossible. Why do I even bother? Ridley was confirmed as a boss. I have all the proof and you cling to your hopes and dreams without looking at the evidence. Seriously, why am I even in this thread full of people who support a boss character. Geno is more likely. GTFO.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Any alt costume with proportions that are not very close to Roidley's (if they will keep his proportions) are not going to happen because...just look at Pikadorf or Ridley import hack and you will know the answer. Their model won't fit on Roidley's skeleton/rig/bone set/whatever, so, no classic Ridley, Meta Ridley, Omega Ridley, etc...That means that only hybrid of Roidley and Ridley (if default model is just revamped Roidley) or pure Roidley will be possible. I hope there will be absolutely no Conceptley, not even as alt costume...i hate it. I doubt any of you hate it or at least as much as i do.

Last edited:

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652

I would say meta, super or zero mission incarnations. Mostly meta because it's my favourite design of Ridley.

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
Ridley is too big... just try and counter that; oh wait, I forgot, you can't. You are in denial. Ridley will NEVER be in Smash. He is big as ****. Sakurai even confirmed that he was impossible. Why do I even bother? Ridley was confirmed as a boss. I have all the proof and you cling to your hopes and dreams without looking at the evidence. Seriously, why am I even in this thread full of people who support a boss character. Geno is more likely. GTFO.
I swear to god that was a comment I saw on Shokio's Ridley deconfirmed video.

Top Bottom