• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

GM_3826

Smash Journeyman
Back on the Villains trailer. If there is one, the villains revealed will most likely be as follows:
-Ridley
-King K. Rool
-Mewtwo
-Ganondorf
Wario would be part of the Nintendo Direct itself, as I can see him only needing minor changes (Such as removing the movement gimmick, and changing his Down B to lower the rating.) However, Ridley and King. K. Rool would be new characters, and Mewtwo and Ganondorf would require major changes, so it's more likely that they would be part of the trailer. Personally, I feel that Mewtwo won't be counted as a newcomer, so the newcomers listed would be Ridley and King K. Rool. The final reveal would be Impa, in the same month.

D

Deleted member

Someone on FB just linked me this thread, so I thought I'd just pop in and see what's goin on is all.
I'm trying to be polite here, but you're going to get hunted down by many here.
Anyways... are you going to say anything aside from what you said in that terrible "Ridley deconfirmed" video?

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Someone on FB just linked me this thread, so I thought I'd just pop in and see what's goin on is all.
Oh, not much. Speculation and such. And waiting. Lots and lots of tedious waiting. Living in fear for that one dreaded PotD that might reveal the worst-case-scenario.

D

Deleted member

I have waited long for the moment he would come up here! So, let's try to convert him and if we fail, we brainwash him, yes, that's genius!

Shokio just found the thread? Lol, this should be fun to watch
Wait, you're the RudySpino I'm thinking about or it's just a coincidence?
Sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
I have waited long for the moment he would come up here! So, let's try to convert him and if we fail, we brainwash him, yes, that's genius!
Isn't that the same thing?

Uh, I mean, yes, go to first page second post, it is definitely not a trap and we are not going to turn you into a mindless zombie!

RudySpino

Smash Rookie
Wait, you're the RudySpino I'm thinking about or it's just a coincidence?
Sorry for double post
I dunno, probably. I go by that name on most sites, except for a few where someone beat me to it. Where have you seen the name before?

CamZilla94

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-2929-3596
Switch FC
SW 2709 2387 5005

So here's a Hybrid Ridley I'm doing for fun in Photoshop. I believe this could be close to what Ridley is gonna look like in Smash 4. It's essentially a slimmed down Roidley with longer legs and actual toes. Then his head is a bit of conceptartley and Zero mission Ridley. His tail is also closer to classic Ridley's, besides the tip.

TrueDarkAce

Smash Cadet
I used to hate you (Shokio) but I grew up and decided hey people have opinions! So welcome to thread.

Last edited:

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
I wonder if Shokio will do a "I was wrong" video if Ridley should be playable, or if he will go into denial. And whether or not the toobigots will try to lynch him or not, blaming him for the mess.

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Please don't give this dude special threatment.. Acting like he's some celeb. lmao. He's just one of the other anti-Ridley people and they aren't anything special as well. Redirect him to post 2 and it's done.

Let's not kill the vibe.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Please don't give this dude special threatment.. Acting like he's some celeb. lmao. He's just one of the other anti-Ridley people and they aren't anything special as well. Redirect him to post 2 and it's done.

Let's not kill the vibe.
euh... that may be a bad idea in his case.

My essay talks about his video you know and it's the first evidences showed on the post.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Eh, Shokio's appearance isn't noteworthy guys, he has admitted that he doesn't really care whether Ridley is in or not, he just made the video to get a reaction out of the most protective Smash fanbase there is.

Top Bottom