• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
I don't see the logic? I mean, second post, clearly Ridley looks like a playable character and is too small for a good boss. He doesn't attack at all. If we have a Pyrosphere stage boss, its probably one of several other bosses that were on the Pyrosphere.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE!!!

this whole topic is driving me ****ing insane!

"its boss health!"

"no, its obviously remaining health!"

"the stage's health?!"

"breakable stuff health!"

**** ME!

stupid speculation...

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE!!!

this whole topic is driving me ****ing insane!

"its boss health!"

"no, its obviously remaining health!"

"the stage's health?!"

"breakable stuff health!"

**** ME!

stupid speculation...
Please refer to my most recent post fellow space pirate.

avgjoe

Smash Cadet
I don't see the logic? I mean, second post, clearly Ridley looks like a playable character and is too small for a good boss. He doesn't attack at all. If we have a Pyrosphere stage boss, its probably one of several other bosses that were on the Pyrosphere.
pretty sure that was sarcasm.

avgjoe

Smash Cadet
About the new PoTD, I think we are getting a disconfirm week after all, it specifically says Paper Mario, instead of being vague, more proof Ridley is likely in my eyes
wait, how does mentioning Paper Mario disconfirm Paper Mario?

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
If only I could go back and put that famous line from Stair Fax onto this thread back on April 8th.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Ah, that's interesting. So it could actually refer to something on the stage that has "Health."
Yep. But honestly, with such a big stage, it makes sense to have a hazard on it, like New Pork city in Brawl. and not like the pyrosphere >.>

although I guess you can't use stage size to guess if it has a hazard or not because look at the freaken' yellow devil - he makes megaman's stage pretty much unplayable...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yep. But honestly, with such a big stage, it makes sense to have a hazard on it, like New Pork city in Brawl. and not like the pyrosphere >.>

although I guess you can't use stage size to guess if it has a hazard or not because look at the freaken' yellow devil - he makes megaman's stage pretty much unplayable...
Actually, the Yellow Devil leaves a quarter free space at the right, he only hits there with his eye lasers

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Actually, the Yellow Devil leaves a quarter free space at the right, he only hits there with his eye lasers
It still takes up a much larger proportion of the stage than most people thought it would. It just feels very... restricting. It makes any stage size/hazard arguments bunk because even with a giant hazard ridley, we'd still have plenty of room on the pyrosphere in comparison.

Disconfirmation week, a final trial that will be easily overcome by Mr. Riddles.
Every week is deconfirmation week, until sept 13

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It still takes up a much larger proportion of the stage than most people thought it would. It just feels very... restricting. It makes any stage size/hazard arguments bunk because even with a giant hazard ridley, we'd still have plenty of room on the pyrosphere in comparison.

Every week is deconfirmation week, until sept 13
That's why we have a For Glory version!

TheWozny

Smash Ace
NNID
Woznito
I don't see why people are starting to worry even a little. Factually looking at everything we've gotten and knowing how much Sakurai loves to please fans, I personally already count Ridley as a confirmed character.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
That right there is my No.1 Fear, After the Chorus Men’s reveal trailer.

"PIC of the DAY! That enemy from Samus’s past has finally arrived, here is Ridley the Boss of the Pyrosphere, don’t let him grab you with his feet!!"

Then he does like a feature on other un yet revealed bosses he’s so proud of.

The Detractors taunting would be the worst.
“See told ya, just like we said… TOO BIG”
Oi... I'll just say I'd be done with Smash speculation period if it came down to that exact wording by him with the reveal, especially if we got Mewtwo back anyway in addition to some new decent DK content, as there wouldn't be much else for me to fight for if Sakurai still directs the next game.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
August=Norfair because it's hot, like august, Ridley lives in norfair, and Ridley is being revealed in august!
You didn't really need that part about Norfair being hot, because Ridley is hot. I mean, seriously, have you seen that model in the Prime games? :nervous:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Ridley's reaction to the toobigots please, if possible
I think there already was image that would be similar to that, with Ridley angry (or shocked) and burning computer.
You didn't really need that part about Norfair being hot, because Ridley is hot. I mean, seriously, have you seen that model in the Prime games? :nervous:
Yeah...just look at dem rims he has
...he is a pretty cool guy...and he looks so good, Samus doesn`t needs to remove even her helmet because there is enough fanservice...and that comes from a guy...

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Hows about a picture of Ridley doing Ridleying things while being the Ridley on the Ridleysphere.

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
If we're making picture requests, how about a picture just after a game of smash with Ridley glaring at Roidley, who is grinning happily back, with Ridley saying "@%#! landmasters..."

:D

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Guests viewing this thread, please come join us in our amazing conversation about Ridley our Lord and Master.

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
If we're making picture requests, how about a picture just after a game of smash with Ridley glaring at Roidley, who is grinning happily back, with Ridley saying "@%#! landmasters..."

:D
actually, i kinda like this idea... draw this, please. :D

Last edited:

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Guys, Ecco4sm4sh2014.

Edit: wrong thread, using phone and got confused. My bad guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom