• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
NES limitations. Instead of giving him ability to crawl, they gave him ability to turn into a small ball, which is a lot easier to make sprites for and is at least possible.

How old were you and why Master Chief?
Like, 6 and Master Chief cause I played HALO once or twice before then and never heard of metroid. Probly cuz he can't crawl.

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
You mean the fake 3ds leak I posted? I only posted that so people can get this thread moving
moving where?

as soon as everyone saw it, it was a unanimous reaction: "fake"

that didnt seem to get us moving anywhere new... we're all discussing the same stuff as always... which is going back and forth between hope and doubt.

also, occasionally discussing andrea's gender.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I was making a joke, you know that is a meme going around though right?
Yes. But i also know why Metroids can`t crawl - they have only their fangs that can move only sideways and they lack any kind of limbs, so, they can`t crawl. Only fly and attach to something.
Like, 6 and Master Chief cause I played HALO once or twice before then and never heard of metroid. Probly cuz he can't crawl.
And i was 9-10...well...at least you were very young...i also thought that Ridley can be unlocked in SSBB...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
moving where?

as soon as everyone saw it, it was a unanimous reaction: "fake"

that didnt seem to get us moving anywhere new... we're all discussing the same stuff as always... which is going back and forth between hope and doubt.

also, occasionally discussing andrea's gender.
I meant so people would post about stuff, and if Andrea's gender is a mystery...IS SHE SAMUS ARAN!?!?!?

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in to say that I support Ridley. I have lurked this thread for a long time, but never bothered to actually say something until now.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I meant so people would post about stuff, and if Andrea's gender is a mystery...IS SHE SAMUS ARAN!?!?!?
Nope, because she likes Ridley and is an artist that uses her left hand to draw...hm...Samus has arm cannon on her right arm, so, she can`t draw or write with it...so...AndreaAC=Samus Aran?

@ AndreaAC AndreaAC , image is not showing up...is my mind not supposed to see it, so, it creates another image of an error page so i wouldn`t go even more insane than i already am? Or just an error?

EDIT: now my mind created another version of that image...now it looks like a Ridley and Roidley comic...how horrible does it looks if my mind refuses to see it in the way it actually is and creates something good instead and accepts it as reality? Is it as bad as Chtulhu and Gyigas`s kid?

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in to say that I support Ridley. I have lurked this thread for a long time, but never bothered to actually say something until now.
Welcome aboard!

It's only a matter of time before we enter into Metroid Month. Until then, it's on like Draygon!

...I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Let us (never) drink The Splounge water once R(o)idley is revelaed to be playable(as a boss)

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Here, have a GIF or something.

I-dont-even.gif

silver_blade001

Smash Apprentice
I have to ask, and you guys will probably think of me as dumb, but what is with all of the "Don't drink the water" comments. I think I had an idea of what it was but I lost it.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I have to ask, and you guys will probably think of me as dumb, but what is with all of the "Don't drink the water" comments. I think I had an idea of what it was but I lost it.
It's something @Dalek_Kolt started, it's a silly thing. It may be a reference from a number of things, but he brought it as a joke from a previous forum he frequented. It's just basically implying the water is poisonous or something, that it'll turn you into a toobigot.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
It's something @Dalek_Kolt started, it's a silly thing. It may be a reference from a number of things, but he brought it as a joke from a previous forum he frequented. It's just basically implying the water is poisonous or something, that it'll turn you into a toobigot.
Truly a fate worse than death.

silver_blade001

Smash Apprentice
Ok I just wasn't sure what it was referring to, so from now on I'll make sure that I drink even less water.

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
So.. I mentioned a couple days ago that I felt like drawing Ridley..
Here is the result:

Last edited:

silver_blade001

Smash Apprentice
So then what do you all think will be the pic of the day tomorrow?

I doubt it will explain pyrosphere but still.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Here, have a GIF or something.

View attachment 19591
:facepalm:
Looks like the Shulk Thread Gif Guy is entering another thread with his gifs
As long as Ridson or Dittley isn't a thing it'll be fine. If that does happen, you may end up accidentally ingesting a certain liquid :evil:

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
So.. I mentioned a couple days ago that I felt like drawing Ridley..
Here is the result:
that looks pretty cool!

its also what is going to happen if ridley isnt playable, sakurai will enrage the mighty lord ridley who will then dominate the earth.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
:facepalm:
Looks like the Shulk Thread Gif Guy is entering another thread with his gifs
As long as Ridson or Dittley isn't a thing it'll be fine. If that does happen, you may end up accidentally ingesting a certain liquid :evil:
Why hello there Titan. :troll:
Don't worry, the Shulk thread is my home turf. I'm not planning on being as active in this thread.

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
So then what do you all think will be the pic of the day tomorrow?

I doubt it will explain pyrosphere but still.
Because today was the 25th anniversary of the release of the original "Mother" in Japan, maybe Ness/Lucas? Keyword being "maybe"

Top Bottom