• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Huh. I've never heard these ideas before. I came up with them just now when I was typing that post.
well, some of these are similar to the ones my friend give me.....now, I only need the "Mad Assassin" phase to stop so I can draw some Ridley and Roidley stuff...but it looks like I won't be able to get it out off my head until I finish the other comic I was doing before......blame Ubisoft....and @The Soulless One...and my cousins'...

D

Deleted member

Who's Ridleys girlfriend? SAX?
My girl Rosalina is:

Space Queen Rosalina agreed to date Ridley because she didn't judge him and promised to be loyal to him so long as he didn't try to eat her Lumas or destroy the Comet Observatory.

I wrote a little fanfic about their relationship and how Samus ****ed it all up to start the events of the Metroid Series:

Ridley and Rosalina were living a somewhat happy and peaceful life together on her Comet Observatory, Ridley helping take care of the Lumas and acting as their Surrogate "Father." Then one day Rosalina got pregnant with Ridley's child, who through some weird gene mutation as a result of the mix of Human and Space Dragon genes, was the Baby Metroid.

All was fine and good with their life when one night, while Ridley was out on a raid with his Space Pirates, helping to teach everyone that Rosalina was the Queen of the Cosmos and brutally killing any critics, a bounty hunter, by the name of Samus Aran, happened to land on Rosalina's Comet Observatory, clearly a psychopath, she laughed maniacally as she gunned down Lubba who was driving the Observatory with the lasers of her ship. The Lumas panicked and ran, trying to hide and protect both themselves and pregnant Rosalina, who had just entered Labor. Samus landed, and proceeded to hunt down any Lumas in her sight, ensnaring them with her Grapple Beam and pulling them in to fire Super Missiles and Charged Shots down their throats. The surviving Lumas, in their panicked state, left a trail that was all too easy for the merciless Bounty Hunter Samus to follow, and she came upon them and Rosalina as they frantically tried to prepare an escape pod for Rosalina and deliver her baby. Backed into a corner, some brave Lumas charged at Samus, slamming into her with their bodies and pelting her with Star Bits, but it was all futile, the more they tried to attack, the angrier Samus got. Samus snapped, using a Screw Attack to shake the Lumas off, she grabbed the nearest one and pummeled it until stopped breathing. She then dropped a Power Bomb to take care of the rest, and as the dust and ash from the explosion cleared, all that was left was the charred remains of the Lumas and a whimpering and traumatized Rosalina who was sitting curled in the burning remains of the destroyed escape pod, frantically screaming and crying for Samus to stop her rampage, to spare her and her unborn child, and crying hysterically for her beloved Lumas to come back. Removing her helmet, Samus approached slowly, as a sadistic smile spread across her face, she stared down at Rosalina, her eyes darker than any Black Hole, and more evil than the Ganondorf. Grabbing a piece of shrapnel from the wreckage, she pinned Rosalina's arms under her feet, and set to the work she had came to do. Cutting through Rosalina's dress and then, her bloated stomach, Samus began the "surgery" to forcibly remove the Baby Metroid from Rosalina. Rosalina screamed and screamed, so loud that even Samus's insane laughter was drowned out, as blood spattered across her face and Power Suit as she carved deeper and deeper into Rosalina's stomach, eventually reaching the Womb. Samus cast aside the bloodied piece of shrapnel, and placing her freehand on Rosalina's chest for leverage, she used her Grapple Beam to grab and rip the Baby Metroid from Rosalina's stomach. Rosalina let out one last horrible scream, and then fainted from blood loss as she helplessly watched Samus walk away with her Baby Metroid, her eyes and face covered with tears as her vision slowly faded to blackness. Samus walked back to her ship, leaving the burning remains of what was once the proud Comet Observatory and the benevolent and now childless Queen of the Cosmos, Rosalina, unconscious and bleeding to death. Ridley returned from his raid all too late, and he held back tears as he walked through the Comet Observatory and past the bodies and ashes of his beloved Lumas. He eventually found Rosalina, lying dead in her escape pod, her stomach still open from Samus's "surgery." Ridley paused, not able to believe the sight before him, that his beautiful wife Rosalina was dead, and that his true child, the Baby Metroid was gone. He let out a cry, sinking to his knees, sobbing, as he was struck by the grimness and horror of the situation. He could not stop his tears as he sat there in a slump, grieving over his lost family and the Comet Observatory, which was still burning down around him. After he felt he could cry no more, he wiped his eyes, and making one final approach to Rosalina's body, he noticed something, a sentence, carved into Rosalina's skin: "I have taken your beloved Baby, let's see if you are capable of protecting even one member of your worthless "family", the one member I have spared, for now." Ridley knew immediately who it was, he had had occasional run-ins with this murderous psychopath, who had ties to a Chozo tribe that he had destroyed years ago. Although he never had a direct conflict with her, he had heard the stories of her sadistic treatment of her victims, the unlucky ones that inhabited the planets on which she landed and crossed her path while in space. Ridley let out a roar, and swore to his late wife, and to his family, that he would hunt down take revenge on the psychopath, Samus Aran, and save the last surviving member of his once proud, happy, and peaceful family.
Also:
well, some of these are similar to the ones my friend give me.....now, I only need the "Mad Assassin" phase to stop so I can draw some Ridley and Roidley stuff...but it looks like I won't be able to get it out off my head until I finish the other comic I was doing before......blame Ubisoft....and @The Soulless One...and my cousins'...
Here:

Have some extra nasty Splounge Water, it should calm you down, clear your head, and end your AC phase real fast. :awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Wait... Ubisoft, @The Soulless One, and your cousins... that's three culprits... HALF LIFE THREE CONFIRMED! And @ AndreaAC AndreaAC 's cousins confirmed for smash! And Mega @The Souless One confirmed for gen 3 pokemon remakes! And Ubisoft confirmed as shipping Rayman with Ridley!

Last edited:

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
I actually couldn't see Ridley grabbing Pikachu until I read your post, thanks :)
Same! Thanks steelia.
My girl Rosalina is:

Space Queen Rosalina agreed to date Ridley because she didn't judge him and promised to be loyal to him so long as he didn't try to eat her Lumas or destroy the Comet Observatory.

I wrote a little fanfic about their relationship and how Samus ****ed it all up to start the events of the Metroid Series:

Also:

Here:

Have some extra nasty Splounge Water, it should calm you down, clear your head, and end your AC phase real fast. :awesome:
I'm scared now...

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Do you think Ridley will be held as a secret character? Or there will be a reveal trailer before release?

Morbi

Scavenger
We talking Pikachu again?
Assuming Pikachu WAS, in fact, the one grabbed...
I have not necessarily followed the "shadow theory," but was Pikachu not the only possible opponent to be grabbed by Ridley? If we are talking about the April Direct, of course. Or are you insinuating that no one was grabbed?

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
I have not necessarily followed the "shadow theory," but was Pikachu not the only possible opponent to be grabbed by Ridley? If we are talking about the April Direct, of course. Or are you insinuating that no one was grabbed?
My implication was either he was grabbed, or Ridley grew a shadow tumor or something.

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Secret character isn't out of the question, but the teasing hints he'll probably be the last or among the last characters announced.
Yeah, Ridley's likely going to be a last-minute hype builder...

Though I sorta wish that he'd be the penultimate character revealed. Second to last Metroid boss and all.

AndreaAC

My girl Rosalina is:

Also:

Here:

O_____O OH NO, I WILL NOT DRINK THAT THING! STAY AWAY! *RUNS*

DAMN IT!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
For the record, I don't believe Ridley ever grabbed Pikachu.

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
if someone says ridley is to big they cant scale him down u just have to say they can all the others up :D problem solved

AndreaAC

Wait... Ubisoft, @The Soulless One, and your cousins... that's three culprits... HALF LIFE THREE CONFIRMED! And @ AndreaAC AndreaAC 's cousins confirmed for smash! And Mega @The Souless One confirmed for gen 3 pokemon remakes! And Ubisoft confirmed as shipping Rayman with Ridley!

And you later ask me why I get mad.....now everyone is going to suffer my wrath! D:<

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Back like five hundred pages, I attempted to find Ridley's size by comparing how many tails thick Pikachu was compared to Ridley.

I bundled some tails and put Pikachu in, but the results were..well...

SKIRTZ
I have no idea how this works. That blotch of shadow isn't Pikachu.

And you later ask me why I get mad.....now everyone is going to suffer my wrath! D:<
Rhyme combo!

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
SO WHY DO PEOPLE SAY RIDLEY IS TOO BIG? Honestly, if King K Rool is bigger than Ridley, how did people ever come to the conclusion thar Ridley's too big without ruling out k rool? I swear, there's just something supernatural about Ridley that makes people hate him for no reason. Or maybe it'e just the splounge water.

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
So, I have been sick a few days, still kind of am, did I miss anything interesting, Ridley related?

Last edited:
Top Bottom