• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

defsithe

Smash Ace
<-- feels like playing brawl. But mostly because I am playing ganondorf in melee, and he makes laggy slow characters seem awesome.

:phone:

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO this is the best morning. Three cups of coffee in and I see Design the Skyline and Picto being banned. Thank goodness...now on the RC/Brinstar!

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
IKR >:[
FK MAN, FK BBR
jesus gay ****
also, rei-gun <33333....

r hitboxes allowed in sfiv, MvC3?? o.o

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
.......................................... is that a question..............?...............

Reizilla

I don't feel like making a thread for GOOD TIMES, since it's just a local, but here is everything you need to know:

GOOD TIMES is May 28, at NE1 LAN Center.

Events will be as normal, with Melee.

Brawl rules:

Starter stages:
FD
Battlefield
SV
Lylat
Yoshi's
PS1
PS2

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Norfair
Delphino Plaza

TWO (2) stage bans per player

Standing infinites are banned, as are DDD's small step chain grabs and so are the small step grab releases.

Ledge grab limit of 44.9999999999999999999999999999 for Metaknight, Ledge grab limit of BBRRCSUCKS where B = 1, R = 2, C = 3, = S = 4, U = 5, K = 6 (that's 23040) for all other characters.

Everything else is as normal. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Reizilla

i'm pretty sure you can block both directions in both games, so i would assume it's banned in both.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
too bad most of you guys have gone home for the summer. just had an awesomely funny smashfest with alice today. funest smashfest ive had in a while actually.

oh and prescott stop being lazy and send me my replays :C

(if you do ill upload some of your recent wolf vids.)

oh and danny. remember to ALWAYS use 2 fingers lolololol

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman

Reizilla

Herby, there's actually a little tourney in McAllen today. I dunno if you wanna make it so we can smashfest afterward, maybe? If not, we need to set something up for the weekend for sure.

Reizilla

Wgat news? Circuit news?

If you all don't check the circuit thread, note that the dates and locations have been changed. Dojo dropped out and isn't going to be hosting a San Angelo event in August, so we added another Houston date in September and moved our date to July 9th, which is Omnicon, in McAllen, which is super awesome megahype because CP is gonna throw down a huge pot bonus and I've been talking with a few people from Mexico that are going to try coming and stuff.

So yeah, if anyone possibly can, think about housing right now.

Reizilla

................................................................................................................

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
Wgat news? Circuit news?

If you all don't check the circuit thread, note that the dates and locations have been changed. Dojo dropped out and isn't going to be hosting a San Angelo event in August, so we added another Houston date in September and moved our date to July 9th, which is Omnicon, in McAllen, which is super awesome megahype because CP is gonna throw down a huge pot bonus and I've been talking with a few people from Mexico that are going to try coming and stuff.

So yeah, if anyone possibly can, think about housing right now.
theres no tourney circuit in august then?

theres no kingsville tourney in september then?

wheres the circuit thread?

welcome to F-tier:)

Reizilla

I'll probably be out of F tier when High Rollers goes in :p

I hope :<

Circuit thread is in Southwest. Event in August is SA. No Kinhsville event.

Reizilla

Kaboom Comics tournament results:

1. Magik
2. Rei-Gun
3. JTD
3. Rodolfo
5. Rodolfo 2
5. Rodolfo 3
5. Rodolfo4
5. Rodolfo 5

Magik's grand prize: