• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegard

Smash Lord
What the **** is wrong with people stealing memory cards? I don't know why I brought my AR memory card, but now it's gone. Idiots. If someone finds it, tell me.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Speaking of memory cards i got all my data overwritten because *someone* had too quick fingers to actually think about reading the message before pressing A >_>
All those years of hard work for high scores... Gone. Oh well. At least i have most of it saved online. And i also think i have a "backup" memory card from last year somewhere. Just can't find it right now =/

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
From my point of view, it seems that there was a couple of "thiefs" in dat house xD

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
allrigth, now im home. Very nice tourney, this was my first tuorney outside of norway and I had much fun.
Too bad for me that I got sick and lost my voice for like two days XD I dont use to be that silent, just so yoy know. I could barely tell wich stage I wanted to counerpick when playing pools :laugh:

the space was no problem for me, cause if i just get tired enough I can sleep like almost everywhere.
The only thing I missed was free showers ( to times in the shower = 100 sek T_T) and soap at the toilet :p

I hope to see you all at SR3 :grin:

Doraki

Smash Lord
There've always been thieves. Thieves who play smash too.
There also are people who randomly switch memory cards because certain gamecubes don't have one so they take one somewhere and don't put it back.
Or people who want to play a certain game so that they need to put in another memory card too. etc etc.
More people should keep their cards with them once the game is running.

Helios.. you're like... always ill.. or something ?

Some people went to sleep outside and slept in the rain !?!?
Some people never learned to stay quiet and go to sleep when everyone else wants to sleep !?!? ouch
150 people sleeping in 1 room = hax.
wtf happened to the sleeping venue.. they randomly decided to say "haha no in fact you can't come" ? did you have to pay for a sleeping venue that was completely useless ??

Luma

Smash Lord
@ marte yeah was kinda hard to understand u ^^

about the sleeping:

so what? i was sleeping all the time on a chair (not not lying, sitting) and i dont complain about it so u'd better stfu if u wanna complain about space, it was not chris's fault that we didnt got the other venue and even if, he tried his best and usually u dont have 2 venues, i wonder what ppl would say if we couldnt even sleep in the venue we had...

about the tournaments:

singles: next time u just need more ppl the help u with the pools, asking someone who was to play in the pools isnt the best way and i am sure there are a lot of ppl who would have done stuff like that, for example me ^^ then for the brackets maybe u should call out the ppl saying who is playing against who and which tv, u know what i mean (maybe put a number on each tv)

teams: well the delay sucked but it happens

but next time u need to make better seedings, i mean wtf, i got low seeded and just owned every mid seed i played...

well after all it still was a nice tournament even i randomly slept at like the best matches and i wasnt even tired...

chris: i'll keep complaining about my seed till ros5 =P

shoutouts later

Smasher89

Smash Lord
The first evening at the venue, when "Inga Yunas" walked around the room was really funny, hopes it becames a "tradition" XD

Luma-You cannot decide the seeding after the tournament:p, if it "were right" in your oppinion the Armada vs Amsah match would more likely have been the final, and beating players seeded higher than you?, well just check my second pool when it comes up ^_^.Beating a top seeded player shouldn´t automaticly mean that you 'll get top seeded, since all players have different playstyles and the matchups are different, and most important people might do unespected things at tournaments making them place higher^^, so Inga yunas.
Ah, and I learned that Kudde=pute in norwegian...

Down A

Smash Journeyman
1: I'dd really like to see all matches played by armada.
the little kid was absolutely awesome!
anyone who has any, particulary the ones against JD, Faab and Amsah, if you would be so kind to post them somewhere then you would make me very happy
2: this tourney was te Kanker MANLY!

smasher89:

its not like i am saying: i beated a high seed once, i want his seed
no, but you are saying you could beat every midseed out there...
Could you beat me?

Luma

Smash Lord
gimme a controller that works and some experience against peach, then i would say its possible, but yes, u was better than me in freeplay, thats true, actually forgot that we played ^^"

Masamune

Smash Journeyman
There were some problems with late tournament matches, but that was mainly pool round 2 (4 AM?). I think it was nice that we could finish the brackets in teams and singles on another day. The organizing could've been better, but it was a big tournament and I have to thank Helios for arranging RoX4!

sPArKeN

Smash Apprentice
lol... idiots.

Well, right now i don't even wanna talk about all of u overcomplaining idiots who thinks the world circles around u... Lol, more ignorant guys u'll really need 2 search for. Seretur must be top tier in the world.
Anyways, Luma:
I totally agree with you, but seeding is hard when you are seeding different players from different countries. BUT, Imo you SHOULD get the players seeding if u beat him in the pools or whatever. THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE IN EVERY OTHER ****ING SPORT OR W/E IN THE WORLD. So, INGA YUNAS Smasher and Down A.
If you get beaten you lose your seeding, it is as simple as that, and if you are good ofcourse you will steal another players seeding back, if u don't then you ain't good enough. Previouse results shouldn't weigh so hard that even when u get beaten by worse seeded players you get 2 keep your seeding, I think almost every single pro competiter what ever he/she or them competes in, agrees with me... There will always be bad match ups, bad days, bad games and unlucky games. That is part of competing. What I love about is that if you are good you can always prove that it was coincidence by stealing another players seeding. If u can't do this then you are simple just good enough at the moment and don't deserve 2 keep on playing.
Thats just one side of it, WHAT ABOUT THE LOW SEEDED PLAYER WHO ****ING BEATS THIS SO CALLED "PRO". SHOULDN'T HE GET REWARDED IN SOME WAY AT ALL!?
All you here is "everybody has a bad game and or bad match up". I SAY **** THAT ****.
Of course that can be true some of the times, but if u lose a game in a soccer tourney I don't here people saying that the team beaten should keep there seed because they are usually the better team. But u guys think this should go for every single sport/competitive **** EXCEPT SMASH!?!?! WTF is that?

If i beat Ek, Amsah or Helios. I WANT AND I SHOULD GET THEIR SEED. Its as simple as that. If i don't deserve it then I will lose it 2 someone else. And then that player will keep the seed. That is how it goes...

Need 2 go now, I'll type more l8er.
Cya

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I totally agree with Sparken when it comes to the "seeding system".

Just wondering, Who did Armada lose to in WB?
Also, who did Ek lose to in WB?

Vegard

Smash Lord
In _winner brackets_, Luma. Armada got beaten by Masamune. Some two stocks I think, and I don't think Armada won any matches in their set.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I forgot my Pkmn Pearl DS game right before we left. Has anybody found it?

Even though the tourney wasn't ran well, it will be one I'll never forget. It owned. I wanna go to sweden again.

Shoutouts later, because I'm busy doing other stuff now.

Armada- ......no words.

EDIT: Helios found my Pearl ^^

Kman25

Smash Ace
Holy **** Just got back to home, It cost me all my money though >_<

Kman: How come you never asked for a moneymatch? Cause I didn't care when I already beat you in pools, so you should've asked if you really wanted to do a moneymatch.

Anyway, you should all come to Smashers' Reunion 3 in Norway, if you like well run tournaments!
Yeah I was just like not bothered with them lol, Too **** tired, NorwegianLink wanted the mm and we had it, 3 - 1 to me =P. But yeah sorry Acherontic, Next time. And when are these tournies in Norway? 0_o

Also shoutouts later when Im bothered

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Thanks Helios for still running the thing in your condition and trying to help us out with stuff while we were still there, but It's all good cause we're back now.

Yeaaz. Luma knows about sleeping on the chair all through the night, though you feel like **** in the morning, it's the manliest way to sleep IMO. Shoutouts to whoever I remember later. I see a bed.

Luma

Smash Lord
i wasnt that bad to sleep on a chair, is was just that i only slept for like 3-5 hours a day (maybe cuz of that i randomly fell asleep xD)

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Shoutouttime

The Swedes

Helios: thanks for housing us and hosting the tournament, i've had a great week. Also congrats on your third place, you're a great smasher. Could have beaten you in crews though :(

EK: Faaben, Ivoen, Rensen, Jeffz0ren LOL. I think you're still the best smasher in sweden although you messed up the bracket. You pretty much ***** the dutch crew. Hope to see you sometime in holland

Armada: You're too good, and i love playing against you. Thanks for complimenting on my style and saying that you hate my fox ;) I'm looking forward to see my impervious on you in crews. Hope to see you again sometime IMPERVIOUS *dances*

Aniolas: Wow, hadn't spoken to you at JST but you're a really nice guy, glad we had some talks at ros4. Sorry about that stuff in the second pouls, you deserved to get to the bracket I was very nervous against down a because i had to win. I played at full strength the whole match against down a but i played crap in the beginning. This wasn't fake or something, just suckage :p Also, you're too MANLY for eating the whole chicken ;)

Svampen: Wow, you were actually nice during the tournament, your attitude improved a lot since jst, i thought you were quite arrogant there. Keep it up :) Also, me>you (hmmz, or you>me, according to the results :p)

Ying: You were the only that took a game from me in the first poul So thought that i would include you in my list of swedes :p

The (only) german:

Luma: You're too cool to talk with, hope to see you in the netherlands again, or i might go to germany sometime :) Convince those idiots in germany that low tier SUCKS!

The French:

JD: I can't play against falco :ohwell: Inga Yuna's for this one, you're simply too good for me. Congratz on your 7th place :)

Makenshi: I think that i could beat you, i missed a fatal edgehog that pretty much costed me the tournament (or at least the first match, and i won my counterpick fairly easy) :( **** controller. Congratz on the win though.

The Fins:

WMK: Thanks for being the referee in Netherlands VS Norway

1 or 2 Fins made it to the bracket, congratz on that :)

The Nores:

Masamune: Me>You, that's obvious looking at this crewbattle ;)
Ok, not really, you're **** good :urg:

Tonb3rry: Thanks for being the referee in Netherlands VS Sweden

The Italians:

Aldwyn: A great player who takes the game pretty serious. A top 3 finish was deserved man. Thanks for all the advice on the Fox vs Falco matchup and the friendlies. I really apreciate it.

Seretur: We've had some short talks and played some matches. You seem to be a nice guy and a good player.

Chor: A really good docplayer, but i don't know if you can talk because you didn't say anything in like a week o_0

The Danish:
Hope you had a good time going to your first smashtournamen I won a match mkds against Stelzig and Zgetto, two ex worldchamps :chuckle:

The Britains:
Uuh, nothing interesting to say about the britains, didn't talk to you, didn't play with you :ohwell:

The Austrian
Fox128: I played horrible against you in the bracket, but my DI saved me from losing. Good Games :)

The Dutch:
I'm now to tired to write something about every dutch, will do that later.

I CAN FINALLY SLEEP IN A NORMAL BED FOR LONGER THAN 6 HOURS, MY AVERAGE SLEEP PER DAY LAST WEEK WAS LIKE 4 HOURS A DAY. GONNA SLEEP FOR 15 HOURS NOW :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

maybe that i forgot some people, may think about that tomorrow. SLEEPSIEZ!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Yo dudes -

Swedish chris - everything you need to hear you will, I had my rant at the tourny. I',m sure your know what went wrong, what you didn't do aswell as you could have done an whatever else. Regardless I had a wicked few days - it would have been a lot better to have seen you on the front lines a lot more than I did but I've never hosted, who am I to talk ****? Cheers man - it was fun.

Y'all - I LOVE SMASH <3 KEEP IT REAL YO! SOME OF YOU ARE ANNOYING MOTHER****ERS - THE REST ARE AWESOME MOTHER****ERS - CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL!!!! <3

Luma

Smash Lord
Helios: thx for the housing (esp the bed ^^)´and everything u did to make this tournament happens. i hope u liked the german beer (ok that was stupid how could german beer i picked be bad xD). hoepfully u recovered so that u can enjoy ur trophy even more ^^ btw i want a picture of it to show the stupid germans what u can win in sweden ^^

Dual: nice job with the tournament. i'm sry that i had to kick ur *** out of the team tournament xD

Captain Jadde: yeah cj is too good, whatever xD

Ironass: next time stay around the ppl in ur pool, was kinda hard to find u all the time ^^

Neophos: Kuken i handen. good job takeing 1 game from helios and ek xDD

Aniolas: dicke anna! hurensohn! **** next time u'd better dont have to work when i am in sweden ^^

Armada: just too good o.O

Dev: nice matches in pools, why couldnt u play that bad as u did in teams? xD

Ying: next time u gotta play, seems like u really improved from what i saw

C: SPARKEN!!

Ek: scheiße!! the team matches were toooooo good, but i want some 1vs1 next time ^^

Tonberry: **** u've gotten so ****ing fast, thats scary. hopefully i'll be in norway sometimes to get my revenge ^^

Marte: hope ur voice recovered. nice counterpick ^^

WMK: always nice to talk to you, some nice matches aswell, keep on going ^^

Stormblast: **** u are good with ganondorf, even made it through ur 1st pool, that was pretty amazing, hope to see more of u in the future

Charles: next time we gotta play, would really like to see ur scary jiggs ^^ some nice talks aswell even u thought i was a frenchie ^^

Frostbyte: nice marth, good job winning against fox128 in pools, but next time luck wont save ur *** =D

Ivo: i really enjoyed talking to you, u are a really nice (and skilled) person, hopefully i can see ur rapeing some germans soon over here ^^

RoyWereFUM: SI! we can do! u'r too good man ^^

Jeffz0r: die luckzor! ^^

Nnja: dA nnja! best trashtalker ever. dont really know what to write cuz u'r too good ^^

Coen: **** man what happened, i really cant understand how someone can play that bad on way day and than on the other day he is owning again ^^

Faab: swaffling (or however u call it ^^) for the win xD

Amsah: just plain scary shiek. next time dont make it that close, i thought for a second u wouldnt win this tournament ^^

Exalador: i dont know why but i just cant play u, but nice ness anyway ^^ we owned in teams

Down A: dont be that cocky sometimes, i mean u are good but not that good ^^ still think it was good that we didnt teamed? =P

Raikaichi: are u a man? =P

Foxololol: u didnt improved that much but u'r still good, but next time we have to play when we are both on our best (not like in pools, **** we sucked so hard ^^)

Serpit: **** luigi, take shiek ^^

Aldwyn: good job, gettind 2nd at ros4 is **** good ^^ had some nice talks with u aswell

Chor: nice doc, next time u should talk more with ppl u dont know to get to know some more ppl

Dax: u got too many chars to play with xD next time we should do some random freeplays ^^

Seretur: dont complain so much, just take what can get or do a tournament urself

Makenshi: the songs name is Moskau from Dschinghis Khan, thats too good ^^ we havent talked much but i am sure u are a fun and nice person ^^

Joanna Dark: JD! u'r name is toooo good since the main char in scrubs got the same ^^ hopefully i will be in france soon to see how tournament are over there, from what u said they have to be awesome ^^

Thieum: mhh i was wondering if u just forgot u flamed me about my 10MM scores or if u just hoped i forgot them, but u wasnt that bad in real life, a bit too quiet ^^

Boo: BOO! (i just love that nick, its too good^^) ur fox is pretty fast and technically but u need to slow it down a bit to get ur game together (u mostly just fulljumped out of the shine instead of waveshining)

Bseed: SUCKER! i am sry about the yoshi ^^. keep it going, i hope next time ur shiek will be much betta =D

Dou!: ur jiggs is just too good, too bad u didnt made it to the brackets

to every that i forgot or didnt had the pleasure to meet, i love u all =D

btw germans sucks

btw there will be so much mistakes in here so dont complain ^^ (i am a german so i suck)

reffie2

Smash Journeyman
This was certainly an very unhealthy but still a cool event.

I had some good and bad luck during this week. When we arrived at the airport, Helios was supposed to pick us up but he couldn't make it :(.
So we had to wait for Raikachi to pick us up. So we were waiting for 3 hours when Helios said that their car broke down. Luckily we could take a cab.
When we were somewhere near helios' house, the cabdriver got lost :p. The driver called to helios but helios didn't answer the phone because someone...'released' his dinner in the bathroom. After a while Helios did pick up the phone and we finally arrived at his house.

Sleeping in his house was a pain :p. I still thank Helios and his parents for allowing this many people to stay.
The floor was like rock and I woke up everyday with pain everywhere :p.
I had a great time during the days before the tournament, we had a barbeque, a nice view and we played some poker. (I had two Aces and had like 90% chance to win and still lost the round :( )

During the tournament, the hardest challange was to stay alive.
The weather was bad so a few people cathed a cold. When you shake hands with someone who has the cold and then you touch your nose/eyes, the chance of also getting a cold is like 80%. So what did we do during the tournament? We shaked hands after every tournament match. The other thing is that most of the people were coughing in the same room, some people only ate junkfood, couldn't sleep well, were shouting etc.
At thursday, I was really sick, I lost my voice and was tired. It was a great thing to book a hotel at that evening.

Now for the tournament matches:

Teams:
I teamed with DownA and our first match was against Thieum and Dou...something(not 'Do something'). They picked Luigi and Jiggly and well, we were thinking that we could beat you but we lost :p. Good game.

Than we played against....I can't remember, but we won that match. After that, we played against...Tonberry & Co? They won, not much to say about that much, some matches were close.

In friendlies, me and DownA were doing great in teams, I guess it wasn't our day :(.

First Poul:

I was in a poul with...Makenzi, Aniolas, Peki....and some other people.
Makenzi kicked the hell out of me, the first match was an immortal and the second match he won with 3 stocks left :p.

I had a sheik ditto with Aniolas on...yoshi story and Aniolas won. Was a close match though. Then I counterpicked with rainbowride and won with 4 or 3 stock. He hates that stage :p.
But he wasn't the onlyone with lame stages, he chose mutecity and changed to peach :(.
I should have banned that stage instead of Dreamland 64.
In the beginning of the match he immideatly attacked me and I fell of the stage, bounced upwards, got downsmashed several times and lost a stock without pressing the 'A' button even once :p.
I had a comeback but at the end he won with 2 stocks and some damage.

I won all other first poul matches, some were darn close.

Second Poul:

I looked at my poul and I saw Aldwyn, Armada and I was like...****. So I could only be third place or lower.

Aldwyn killed my sheik on yoshi story and then I counterpicked Final(what was I doing?) and got 4 stocked :(.

Armada, what do you eat for breakfast? Armada 3 or 4 stocked me twice with his turbo-peach.

I played against a cowboy dude, BEST I think. We had some very close matches with Marth vs Iceclimbers. At the last round, I picked RainbowRide, he chose sheik(to counter my marth) so I also changed to sheik. It was still a close match but I suicide at the end :p. I think he would have won even if I didn't suicide.

CaptnZzzzsomething was better than me. No excuses for that, he 2 stocked me twice if I remember.

Than I played against....and I won. And finally against Utto. It was the last match of our poul, we are both Dutch and we couldn't make it to the bracket so we played donkey kong vs bowser and the like. I won with 2 - 1 and I owe him some money :p.

I didn't participate in crews because there are more Dutchies who play the game with at least twice the enthousiasm as I have. I was at thursday in a hotel and I needed that.

Shoutouts:

Amsah: Good job at winning the tournament.

Nnja: Je moet echt kok worden als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel.

Faab: Jusss! I heard you did great in the bracket.

Utto: Thank god you were there.

Excalador: We should play some poker sometime, real poker, not random poker where Jeffz0r is having to much luck.

Jeffz0r: Nice going with smash and with poker.

Rukker/Ryuker: I heard you were also doing great with smash. Excellent.

DownA: Die Hard 4.0 and AdvanceWars DS is ownage.

Raikachi: Thanks for helping at the tournament and for bringing a pokerset.

Royfleublabla: The more dutchies the better :).

Rens/Ivo: Vanwege de mensen had ik lol maar het toernooi zelf was echt kut ;).

Koen: You rule, we should play smash sometime.

Luma: German for the win.

There was this Italian guy(or French), Frederico or something, he was walking to, well, everywhere. You rule man.

I think some people at the tournament could create sites like 'www.gamefags.com' or 'www.emonation.com'. No offense ;).

Thanks for Helios for hosting a big tournament.

There where two frenchies who also were sleeping outside when it started to rain. We had some bad luck but it was still an...rare experience.

There was this guy who mistook me for Svampen. Svampen also had sunglasses so I guess that was it. I'm not Swedish.

For those who don't know me, I was that guy who weared the camopants and sunglasses and couldn't find a place where I could shave.

When Ivo, Rens and I were waiting at the busterminals at Göteborg Central, a drunk guy with a robotvoice laughed at Ivo's bag because it was pink :p. It went like this:

Drunkard: 'Pink, hihihihi.' *Walks away*
Drunkard: *Returns* 'Excuse me, is that your bag?'
Ivo: 'Yes.'
Drunkard: 'Hihihihihi, it's pink.' *Makes a gay pose*

Ivo got powned.

That drunkard also mistook me from someone who lives in Iceland.

For the Icelanders, I was on a holiday in Iceland and your country rules.

I guess that's all.

7!11

Smash Cadet
Shoutouttime
The (only) german:

Luma: You're too cool to talk with, hope to see you in the netherlands again, or i might go to germany sometime :) Convince those idiots in germany that low tier SUCKS!
Yea man, I finally want a german smash torunament with at least 10 foreigners. Up to now only Helios, bornfidelity.com, Savior, C0mp and Ryuker had the mercy to visit a german tourney. So c´mon guys, german torunaments aren´t that bad eventhough we suck and still love low tier.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Watched the pictures, there is one that says "Ying og Random" I'm the random one ;)

And there is one that says Norway vs UK, that's Norway vs Netherlands n00b! :urg:

Ok, last shoutouts for the dutch:

Rens and Reffie: Travelbuddies, wouldn't have been as much fun without you

Down A: Jip! We've had so much fun, too bad i had to beat you in the second pouls :( Sleeping outside was hilarious :p Falcon beer is too manly

Amsah: Those matches with armada were pretty intense! Congratz on winning the tournament, you're still the best :)

Faab: You're too MANLY. And too good, congratz on 5th place.

Nnja: "hij doet de ivo, KANKERDOM" You can get really high If you'd play as well in tournaments as in friendlies. Hope to see some ownage next time.
Ah, and you need to post this vid that we taped at helios house :p

Adam: Still improving a lot, too bad with your second poul, that one was too hard :(

Zgetto: A very skilled player. You're simply too good in crews, i loved that.

Utto: ****, you played bad in the whole tournament :( Hope to see you owning again next time. I'm really happy that you could make it to sweden, we've had a good time.

Exalador: a very nice guy, a good tournament organizer, a very good poker player, and you made it to sweden. What else do i have to say?

Jeffz0r: Seems like you stopped failing O_O Keep on going ;)

Roy and Raikachi: Two people i didn't know on beforehand, but remember, the more dutch the better ;)

Ryuker: Wow, you've improved! Really well done in crews man, i love it. You're a softie, learn to selfdefend against faab and nnja ;)

Coen: The card tricks boy, we've had good times man ;)

To all the dutch: You guys made me have a great time in sweden.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Tournament was great^^,now we know not everything can be perfect^^(exept epita smash arena :D)

Shout outs to

Calle W, Because he's too cool :D
and Zgetto too^^

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
Awesome tournament guys, thansk for organising it helios, you did a good job to an extent.. but imo you should have asked for a little more help when trying to get tournament matches done when not everybody was co operating

Fredrico/coen: OMGS you magix hax! I love your tricks, so much better than mine, and your stick skills, i want some of those sticks man !

Bseed: Heh, your ice climbers grr wobble ! but hey, you only did it twice in three matches, pretty cool of you tbh seeing as you had it down so well, good matches, you knocked me out,, maybe next time i will money match you, good game :D

Tonberry, hahaha, you was 2nd seed in my pool? i think you should have been top man, i actually enjoyed getting trashed by you, and the second match, rainbow ride/ness? :D hehe, go ness

JD: Haha, i must say i got on with the french VERY well, you guys rocked, and JD even suppplied me with music from his earphones on the last night.. dude how you sleep with it on that loud? :D, but yeah JD dude, you was awesome. glad you game to the bar with the english too

Masamune ! legend! next time you play for england in crew matches :D hehe

SDB: not talked to you guys at english tournaments as much as this, was good gettin to know you alll n stuff, dan is legend, but i think he wants to eat my face, and jam is sexy, and i wanna eat his face.

Onito, good food, good times : D pancakes ftw

Maya: loved meeting you, i will talk to you on msn and stuff, and what a team we made, fox and peach ftw

Darkfrog : you slept sittin in a corner, you legend! also hid my beer lol, hope to see you again dude

o and norway, well done against UK , was a fun crew battle.
i have probably forgot many shoutouts, but im sure ill gret round to it
XD

Exalador

Smash Lord
when vid will be ready?
there is 1 vid ready as far as i know... the last match between Amsah and Armada, you can find it here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNFicyHzX3Q

Shoutouts... gah... i always hate to do that but here goes...

first off:

Luma!: teams were too good... especially since we were just randomly put together. Friendlies against eachother were fun ^^ sorry the 1 loss against me caused you not to continue to 2nd pools.

Helios: thanks for everything, especially the housing before the tournament. Even though the tournament itself had some trouble I still had a great time!

Amsah: whats there too say? too good.... TEACH MEEEE

Utto, Adam, Zgetto: ****... that was a long drive. had a lot of fun driving there though. Thanks for keeping me awake when we had to drive at night ^^. Adam... you suck :p how can i beat you in a falco ditto? hahaha :p Good **** getting 11 stock off of norway in crews zgetto!

Reffie: yeah we really need to play some (normal) poker sometime... that **** there was too fcking random :p thanks for helping me with some of the matches.

Ivo: too bad we didnt get too play some matches. the turkey/lettuce/mayo sandwiches were too good!

faab: MAAAANLY!

Nnja: how come you **** all the time and **** up in tourney matches?

EK: youre too good! had fun playing in teams ^^

Aniolas: thanks for teaching me some more swedish crap ^^ kuksugare!

Neophos: Jag skar woltar den mamma til lunch (or however you spell it) ^^ hahaha

Armada: OEMFG! too good

Jeffz0r: good sh*t in first pool ^^

the rest: either i didn't talk to you a lot, or didnt play you a lot OR i just suck and forgot to mention you.... it was fun with you all!

special shoutouts:

Exalador: you suck

Falcon Beer: too good

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Is it possible to just put those vids in youtube? Would be much eaiser ^^
Anyway thx.

Shin^

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

Norwegians:
I'll make some shoutouts for you peeps on the norwegian nintendo forum.

Swedish people:

To all the swedish people: I really hope you make it to SR4

Onito: aww you so cute. Its nice getting to know you better, you such a kind person. Your hair-do is great by the way.
haha thanks for the hair tools I borrowed from you.

Senkai: You are so beautiful. Its was so nice to meet and get to know you a bit ^^ <3 haha and the word thingi rocked. hahaha. I really had a great time hanging out with you. I really look forward seeing you again.

Tin: ^^ your so nice, Im looking forward to meet you again. And it was really nice getting to know you better to. thanks for all the hep, ith my headacke and stuff. you lovely.

Svampen: haha hanks for the candy, it saved my day. I feelt really sorry for you when you were bleeding nose blood and stuff >_< you didnt look so well then.
I hope you doing better now.

Oscar: It was really kind of you to lend me some space on your madrass. haha it was funny playing with you in the tournament. I like your sense of humor.

Yuna: I loved my match against you, I actually played quite good. I dont know why but Im really relaxed when I play against you, and thats nice. I still like you style and you attitude.

Neophos: Inga yunas! I dont know how many times I heard that, its stuck in my head >_<

Akke: ^^ awww your so cute. haha it was really nice talking to you. you always so sweet.

Ek: hmmm the thing I remebeber most about you on this tournament was that you rolled over a whole lot og people and that you got raaaaped ! haha it was nice to see you again though.

Aniolas: haha you prowed that you as manly as my cat by eating a whole chicken. it was kinda funny.

Ying: Altough we didnt get to talk much it was nice seeing you again. And know that I do care. ^^

Captain Jadde: You really love kissing people. hah it was nice meeting you though and thanks a lot for the 40 krones they came in good use.

Armada: **** you Peach is totally awesome O_o

More will come soon.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Although I have to agree with Seretur about the problems at RoS4 I really don't feel like blaming Helios anymore. As he pointed out it wasn't mostly his fault. After all most of us don't even have half an idea of how hard is organizing a tournament, expecially if it is as big as RoS4 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom