• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rebooted Evolving SSB Roster Game

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the votes:

USER=463188] Pupp135 Pupp135 [/USER] 6
BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54 4
ninjahmos ninjahmos 5
BowserKing BowserKing 5
nirvanafan nirvanafan 2
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 12
HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64 2
Louie G. Louie G. 6

DragonRobotKing26 wins this round, and both Louie G. and I tied for second. DragonRobotKing wins five points, and both Louie G. and I win three points.

1. BritishGuy54 32
2. DragonRobotKing26 30
3. Louie G. 27
4. Ninjahmos 17
5. Nirvanafan 10
6. Pupp135 9
7. BowserKing 5
8. HyperSomari64 1

Round 14: Submit Two Fighters (Open-Ended)

:ultmario::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultfalcon:
:ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultridley:(Mach Rider)
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultmarth::ultike::ultfox::ultfalco::ultness::ultlucas:
:ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario::ultolimar::ultgnw::ulticeclimbers::ultpit::ultsnake::ultsonic:

Additions: Meta Knight, Lucario

I wanted to add a couple riskier choices from different franchises (i.e. Animal Crossing, Golden Sun, Gyromite), but I’d feel guilty excluding Meta Knight, and Pokemon can receive some supplemental content for the end of my alternate Brawl roster.

Round 14: Add Two Fighters
Round 15: Pick Nine Veterans and Three Newcomers for June 2013
Round 16: Pick Six Veterans
Round 17: Pick Four Veterans and Two Newcomers
Round 18: Pick Four Veterans and a Newcomer for the April 2014 Direct
Round 19: Select Newcomers for E3 2014
Round 20: Select Three Veterans and Two Newcomers

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Donkey Kong
  6. Diddy Kong
  7. Yoshi
  8. Wario
  9. Link
  10. Zelda
  11. Ganondorf
  12. Toon Link
  13. Samus
  14. Ridley
  15. Dark Samus
  16. Marth
  17. Ike
  18. Kirby
  19. Meta Knight
  20. King Dedede
  21. Fox
  22. Falco
  23. Wolf
  24. Pikachu
  25. Scizor
  26. Gardevoir
  27. Lucario
  28. Captain Falcon
  29. Pit
  30. Ice Climbers
  31. Ness
  32. Olimar
  33. Isaac
  34. Mach Rider
  35. Ayumi
  36. Cloud
  37. Snake
  38. Sonic

BritishGuy54

Smash Ace
Round 12:
:ultgnw::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdk::ultdiddy:
:ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ulttoonlink::ultsamus::ultzss::ultridley::ultpit:
:ultmarth:[Lyndis]:ultike::ultfalcon::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:
:ultness::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo:[Plusle & Minun]:ultlucario:[Isaac]:ultolimar::ultsonic::ult_terry:
Additions: Bowser Jr.:ultbowserjr:, Lucario:ultlucario:

And with that, my Brawl roster is complete. I like the idea of bringing in Junior earlier, as I did so with the rest of the Mario and extended cast in Melee.

As for Lucario, it’s just a very popular Gen 4 Pokémon. Not much else to add.

With Brawl done, I’m pleased with the roster. The veterans who couldn’t make it, including Black Shadow, Ayumi, Pichu, Celica, and even a 64 veteran in Young Link couldn’t make it in.
IMG_9317.png

Louie G.

Smash Hero
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultdk::ultdiddy:
:ultlink: (Tetra):ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultdarksamus::ultlittlemac::ultness::ultlucas:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultfox::ultfalco:(Krystal):ultfalcon:(Black Shadow)
:ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultmewtwo: (Blaziken) (Garchomp) :ultmarth::ultike:(Lyn)
:ultpit::ultolimar: (Tom Nook):ultgnw::ultcloud::ultsonic:

New: Blaziken, Garchomp
To round out the roster comes two new Pokemon. Notably, Garchomp takes priority here over Lucario... maybe a bit controversial, but think of it this way. I wanted to add Blaziken, and it's a humanoid martial artist. We got that base covered. I didn't have a real "bestial" Pokemon yet, and I wanted to give Gen 4 some emphasis rather than triple dipping with Charizard right now. So these were chosen from a blend of choosing popular Pokemon with great potential, and simply trying to keep the Pokemon lineup as diverse a spread as possible. And every Gen of Pokemon so far is represented on the roster, which is pretty dope.

All in all, I like this roster. I took some liberties that I'm not fully convinced on, but that's part of the fun anyway. Missed opportunities I had intended to explore were adding Isaac, and adding a unique Mother 3 character. Particularly the latter, I love Lucas but didn't really want to add him when Poo was already a clone of Ness in Melee. So now I'm thinking ahead on the way that will influence Ultimate, but we're obviously not there yet.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
:ultmario:(Paper Mario):ultbowser::ultpeach::ultwario:(Ashley):ultdk:(Donkey Kong Junior):ultkrool::ultlink::ultganondorf::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede:(Gooey)
:ultfox::ultwolf:(Krystal):ultpikachu::052::ultmewtwo::212:(Blaziken)(Garchomp):ultmarth:(Seliph):ultike:(Celica)(Isaac)(Felix):ultolimar:
:ultgnw::ultrob:(Ayumi Tachibana)(Mach Rider):ultpacman::ultryu:
Newcomers
  • Ashley (WarioWare)
  • Garchomp (Pokémon)

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
:ultmario::ultpeach::ultlink::ultsamus::ultkirby::ultfalcon::ultfox::ultpikachu:Isaac:ultsonic:
:ultluigi::ultbowser::ultzelda::ultridley::ultkingdedede:Black
Shadow
:ultwolf::175::ultvillager:Crash
Bandicoot
Foreman
Spike
:ultdk:Twili
Midna
:ultlittlemac::ultmetaknight:AndyKrystal(:ultcharizard:,
Grovyle,
Piplup)
:ultolimar:(Random)
:ultyoshi::ultganondorf:Urban
Champion
:ultgnw::ultmarth::ultness:Ray Mk IIMii Athlete

Additions: Isaac & Mii Athlete

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the rosters:

Pupp135 Pupp135

:ultmario::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultfalcon:
:ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultridley:(Mach Rider)
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultmarth::ultike::ultfox::ultfalco::ultness::ultlucas:
:ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario::ultolimar::ultgnw::ulticeclimbers::ultpit::ultsnake::ultsonic:

BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54
:ultgnw::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdk::ultdiddy:
:ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ulttoonlink::ultsamus::ultzss::ultridley::ultpit:
:ultmarth:[Lyndis]:ultike::ultfalcon::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:
:ultness::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo:[Plusle & Minun]:ultlucario:[Isaac]:ultolimar::ultsonic::ult_terry:

ninjahmos ninjahmos
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi: :ultwario: :ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:
:ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf::ultpikachu::ultmewtwo::ultcharizard::ultness::ultlucas::ultfalcon:(Black Shadow)
:ultmarth::ultroy::ultike::ultpit::ultolimar::ultlittlemac::ultgnw::ultduckhunt:(Ayumi Tachibana)(Isaac)
:ultsonic::ultryu:

BowserKing BowserKing
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultdiddy:(Dixie Kong) :ultyoshi:
(Birdo):ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Midna):ultsamus::ultdarksamus:
:ultridley::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:(Krystal)
:ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::249:(Sceptile) (Cynthia (Garchomp and :ultlucario:)) :ultmarth:(Lyn)
:ultduckhunt::ultpit::ultolimar::ultvillagerf::ultsonic::ultpacman:

nirvanafan nirvanafan
:ultmario::ultluigi:(Foreman Spike):ultpeach::ultdk::ultbowser::ultyoshi::ultgnw::ultlittlemac:
:ultlink::ultzelda:(Twili Midna):ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultness:
:ultfalcon:(Black Shadow)(Urban Champ)(Andy):ultmarth::ultfox::ultwolf:(Krystal)
:ultpikachu:(:ultcharizard:, Grovyle, Piplup):175:(Ray Mk II):ultvillager:(Isaac):ultolimar:(Mii Athlete):ultsonic:(Crash)​

DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultgnw::ultfalcon:
:ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultridley::ultpit::ultmarth::ultike:
:ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf::ultness:(Isaac):ultolimar:(Mach Rider)
:ultpikachu::212::ultlucario:(Gardevoir):ulticeclimbers:(Ayumi Tachibana) :ultsnake::ultsonic::ultcloud:

HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
:ultmario:(Paper Mario):ultbowser::ultpeach::ultwario:(Ashley):ultdk:(Donkey Kong Junior):ultkrool::ultlink::ultganondorf::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede:(Gooey)
:ultfox::ultwolf:(Krystal):ultpikachu::052::ultmewtwo::212:(Blaziken)(Garchomp):ultmarth:(Seliph):ultike:(Celica)(Isaac)(Felix):ultolimar:
:ultgnw::ultrob:(Ayumi Tachibana)(Mach Rider):ultpacman::ultryu:

Louie G. Louie G.
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultdk::ultdiddy:
:ultlink: (Tetra):ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultdarksamus::ultlittlemac::ultness::ultlucas:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultfox::ultfalco:(Krystal):ultfalcon:(Black Shadow)
:ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultmewtwo: (Blaziken) (Garchomp) :ultmarth::ultike:(Lyn)
:ultpit::ultolimar: (Tom Nook):ultgnw::ultcloud::ultsonic:

Vote for your three favorites, where yours is not first.
1. DragonRobotKing26
2. Nirvanafan
3. Ninjahmos

Round 15: Pick Nine Veterans and Three Newcomers for June 2013
Round 19: Select Newcomers for E3 2014

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the votes:

USER=463188] Pupp135 Pupp135 [/USER] 4
BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54 9
ninjahmos ninjahmos 11
BowserKing BowserKing 2
nirvanafan nirvanafan 4
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 11
HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64 2
Louie G. Louie G. 5

DragonRobotKing26 and ninjahmos win this round, and BritishGuy54 got third. DragonRobotKing and ninjahmos win five points, and BritishGuy54 wins one point.

1. DragonRobotKing26 35
2. BritishGuy54 33
3. Louie G. 27
4. Ninjahmos 22
5. Nirvanafan 10
6. Pupp135 9
7. BowserKing 5
8. HyperSomari64 1

Round 15: Submit 9 Veterans in Your Alternate Brawl Roster and Three Newcomers for June 2013.
Because DragonRobotKing26 and I have Ice Climbers, I noted that they can only join as a single Ice Climber because of 3DS limitations. For BowserKing, Nirvanafan, and my Pokemon Trainers, I split out the pokemon due to the same limitations affecting Ice Climbers.

:ultmario::ultbowser::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultpit:
:ultmarth::ultkirby::ultpikachu::ultlittlemac::ultvillager::ultmegaman:

Additions: Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Pit, Marth, Kirby, Pikachu, Little Mac, Villager, Mega Man

This roster is pretty similar to what actually happened. For the characters that I kept, Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, and Pikachu are major Nintendo all-stars, Kid Icarus Uprising was recently released, Villager finally gives Animal Crossing its chance in the SSB spotlight, and Mega Man would presumably still be a major request. Instead of Fox, I went with Marth to help highlight Awakening’s success, and Marth played a notable role regarding Lucina’s character, and his first game’s remake had a western release at that point. Similar to Villager, I decided to add Little Mac as it finally gives Punch-Out!! its chance in SSB.

Round 19: Select Five Newcomers
Round 21: Select Four Veterans
Round 22: Select Three Semiclone Veterans*
Round 23: Select Two fighters
Round 24: Select Three Clones
Round 25: Select a Bonus DLC character and two cut (semi)clones
Round 26: Select two third party characters, an open ended character, and a promotional Nintendo character
Round 27: Select Six Newcomers
Round 28: Select Five Echo Fighters
Round 29: Select a Bonus DLC fighter, Four Third Party characters from separate companies, and a character from a 2019 Nintendo game.
Final Round: Select 3 third party fighters from separate companies and two characters from the Switch era.
Unranked: Make a priority list for a hypothetical SSB6 from your roster

Pupp135 Pupp135
64 Fighters: :ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultness::ultpikachu:|:ultluigi:(Mach Rider)
Melee Fighters: :ultbowser::ultpeach::ultganondorf::ultfalcon:|:ultgnw::ulticeclimbers:(Sopo/Sona):ultsheik:|:ultdaisy::ultfalco:
Brawl Fighters: :ultwario: :ultzelda::ultpit::ultkingdedede::ultsnake:| :ultridley: :ultike::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultsonic:| :ultdiddy::ultolimar:|:ulttoonlink::ultdarksamus::ultlucas:|:ultmetaknight::ultlucario:
64 Fighters: :ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultfalcon:|:ultluigi:
Melee Fighters: :ultbowser::ultpeach::ultzelda::ultness:|:ultgnw::ultwario::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo:|:ultdaisy::ultfalco:
Brawl Fighters::ultganondorf::ultpit::ultmetaknight::ultolimar::ult_terry:|:ultdiddy::ultridley::ultike::ultkingdedede:(Isaac):ultsonic:|:ultzss:(Lyndis)|:ulttoonlink::ultwolf:(Plussle & Minun)|:ultbowserjr::ultlucario:
ninjahmos ninjahmos
64 Fighters: :ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultfalcon:|:ultluigi::ultfalco:
Melee Fighters::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultkingdedede::ultness:|:ultgnw::ultpeach:(Ayumi Tachibana):ultmewtwo:|:ultroy:(Black Shadow)
Brawl Fighters::ultwario::ultpit::ultike::ultmetaknight::ultsonic:|:ultdiddy::ultlittlemac::ultduckhunt::ultzelda::ultridley::ultryu:|(Isaac):ultolimar:|:ultdarksamus::ultwolf::ultlucas:|:ultcharizard:
BowserKing BowserKing
64 Fighters::ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultduckhunt:|:ultluigi::ultjigglypuff:
Melee Fighters::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultzelda::249:|:ultdiddy::ultkingdedede::ultmewtwo:|(Dixie Kong):ultfalco:
Brawl Fighters: :ultwario::ultpit:(Lyndis):ultmetaknight::ultsonic:|(Midna):ultridley:(Krystal)(Sceptile) :ultolimar: :ultpacman:|(Garchomp):ultlucario:|(Birdo):ultdarksamus::ultwolf:|:ultganondorf::ultvillagerf:
nirvanafan nirvanafan
64 Fighters::ultmario::ultlittlemac::ultlink::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultfalcon::ultkirby::ultfox::ultness::ultpikachu:|:ultluigi:
Melee Fighters::ultdk::ultzelda::ultkingdedede::175:|:ultgnw::ultpeach::ultyoshi:(Ray MK II)| (Urban Champion):ultwolf:
Brawl Fighters::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultridley::ultmetaknight::ultsonic:|:ultcharizard:(Grovyle)(Piplup)(Andy):ultvillager:(Crash)|(Krystal):ultolimar:|(Forman Spike)(Twili Midna)(Black Shadow)|(Isaac)(Mii Athlete)
64 Fighters::ultmario::ultlink::ultsamus::ultpit::ultmarth::ultfalcon::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu:|:ultluigi:
Melee Fighters::ultpeach::ultdk::ulticeclimbers:(Sopo/Sona):ultzelda:|:ultgnw::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultridley:|(Mach Rider):ultfalco:
Brawl Fighters::ultwario:(Ayumi Tachibana):ultmetaknight::212::ultcloud:|:ultdiddy::ultike::ultkingdedede:(Isaac):ultsonic:|:ultyoshi::ultlucario::ultolimar:|:ulttoonlink::ultwolf:(Gardevoir)||:ultness::ultsnake:
64 Fighters::ultgnw::ultmario::ultbowser::ultwario::ultlink::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultkirby::ultpikachu::ultmewtwo:|(Seliph)
Melee Fighters::ultpeach::ultganondorf::ultkingdedede::212:|:ultzelda::ultridley:(Ayumi Tachibana):052:|(Paper Mario)(Gooey)
Brawl Fighters: :ultdk::ultrob::ultike::ultfox::ultpacman:|(Mach Rider)(Celica)(Blaziken)(Isaac):ultolimar::ultryu:|:ultkrool:(Krystal)|(Donkey Kong Jr.):ultwolf:(Felix)|(Ashley)(Garchomp)
Louie G. Louie G.
64 Fighters::ultmario::ultpeach::ultdk::ultwario::ultlittlemac::ultlink::ultsamus::ultfalcon::ultkirby::ultfox:|:ultluigi::ultfalco:
Melee Fighters::ultbowser::ultkingdedede::ultpikachu:|:ultgnw::ultmarth::ultness::ultmewtwo:|(Black Shadow):ultpichu:
Brawl: :ultyoshi::ultganondorf::ultridley::ultmetaknight::ultcloud:|:ultpit::ultike:(Krystal)(Tom Nook):ultolimar::ultsonic:|:ultdiddy:(Tetra)|:ultdarksamus:(Lyn):ultlucas:|(Blaziken)(Garchomp)

BritishGuy54

Smash Ace
Round 15:
:ultmario::ultbowser::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultkirby:
:ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultolimar::ultvillager::ultmegaman:[Yuka]

Additions: Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Marth, Olimar, Villager, Mega Man, Rhythm Girl (Yuka)

With the veterans, I wanted a general range of those coming in across the series, with a Melee and Brawl addition too in Bowser and Olimar.

New characters, here we go. Villager and Mega Man made too much sense. I probably would have gone with Ryu instead of Mega Man if I had stuck with Snake in my Brawl roster.

And Rhythm Heaven gets some representation. I considered waiting until Ultimate to bring in Chorus Kids, but I figured I’d get a weird pick in now.

ninjahmos

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
:ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultpit::ultvillager::ultmegaman:(Takamaru)

Additions: Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Marth, Pit, Villager, Mega Man, Takamaru

Louie G.

Smash Hero
:ultmario::ultpeach::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultkirby::ultpikachu::ultpit:(Tom Nook) (Toad) :ultmegaman::ultwiifittrainer:

Returning: Mario, Peach, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Pit, Tom Nook
Newcomers:
Toad, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer
We'll kick things off with a bit of old and new. Six veterans return from Smash 64, one from Melee (Pikachu) and two from Brawl (Pit and Tom Nook). I feel like it would be refreshing to see characters returning from Brawl so soon, particularly these two which have had pretty big hits recently. I considered Olimar and Little Mac for similar reasons, but they will likely just be early post-E3 returnees instead. I really liked Bowser being a part of the initial reveal lineup, but I threw Peach in here for a better gender balance and also to tie in closer with one of the newcomers.

I copied Smash 4's model for E3 - I opted to keep Wii Fit Trainer because I think she's a fantastic addition, and Mega Man is just pretty obvious at this point. So the outlier here is Toad, who I kind of teetered on with another obvious addition who may come later, but I figured Mario only got Yoshi in Brawl and Toad is (at least on paper) a pretty obvious direction to take the series next. He takes the role of Villager as a more subdued reveal, one that shares the spotlight with the returning characters and reveal of the game itself. I think he's well suited for that, and may be able to have a fun little bit where he breaks out of Peach's grasp. With that, so long as all the previous Marioverse characters return, the whole Mario Kart 64 roster is present. Pretty neat.

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the rosters:

Pupp135 Pupp135

:ultmario::ultbowser::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultpit:
:ultmarth::ultkirby::ultpikachu::ultlittlemac::ultvillager::ultmegaman:
:ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultolimar::ultvillager::ultmegaman:[Yuka]

ninjahmos ninjahmos
:ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultpit::ultvillager::ultmegaman:(Takamaru)

BowserKing BowserKing
:ultmario::ultbowser::ultlink::ultsamus::ultkirby::ultfox:
:ultpikachu::249::ultpit::ultlucas::ultmegaman::ultfalcon:

nirvanafan nirvanafan
:ultmario::ultlink::ultpikachu::ultkirby::ultsamus::ultfox:
:ultlittlemac::ultvillager::ultolimar::ultrobin::ultpacman::ultpit:
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultlink::ultsamus::ultpit::ultmarth:
:ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu:(Takamaru):ultvillager::ultmegaman:

:ultmario::ultwario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultkirby:
:ultpikachu::ultolimar:(Ayumi):ultisabelle::ultyoshi:(Goemon)​
Louie G. Louie G.
:ultmario::ultpeach::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultkirby:
:ultpikachu::ultpit:(Tom Nook) (Toad) :ultmegaman::ultwiifittrainer:
Vote for your three favorites, where yours is not first.

1. BritishGuy54
2. Ninjahmos
3. HyperSomari64

Round 19: Select Five Newcomers
Round 21: Select Four Veterans
Round 22: Select Three Semiclone Veterans*
Round 23: Select Two fighters
Round 24: Select Three Clones
Round 25: Select a Bonus DLC character and two cut (semi)clones
Round 26: Select two third party characters, an open ended character, and a promotional Nintendo character
Round 27: Select Six Newcomers
Round 28: Select Five Echo Fighters
Round 29: Select a Bonus DLC fighter, Four Third Party characters from separate companies, and a character from a 2019 Nintendo game.
Final Round: Select 3 third party fighters from separate companies and two characters from the Switch era.
Unranked: Make a priority list for a hypothetical SSB6 from your roster

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the votes

USER=463188] Pupp135 Pupp135 [/USER] 7
BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54 17
ninjahmos ninjahmos 4
BowserKing BowserKing 5
nirvanafan nirvanafan 2
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 6
HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64 1
Louie G. Louie G. 6

BritishGuy54 wins this round, I get second, and DragonRobotKing26 and Louie G. got third. BritishGuy54 wins five points, I win three points, and DragonRobotKing26 and Louie G. win one point.

1. BritishGuy54 38
2. DragonRobotKing26 36
3. Louie G. 28
4. Ninjahmos 22
5. Pupp135 12
6. Nirvanafan 10
7. BowserKing 5
8. HyperSomari64 1

Round 16: Submit 6 Veterans who appeared in your Alternate Brawl.
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultdk::ultlittlemac:
:ultlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultpit::ultmarth::ultkirby:
:ultfox::ultpikachu::ultvillager::ultolimar::ultmegaman::ultsonic:
Additions: Luigi, Princess Peach, Ganondorf, Fox McCloud, Pikmin & Olimar, Sonic the Hedgehog

This is a pretty safe selection of characters where Mario and Legend of Zelda’s core cast is getting filled out, and a couple less popular but notable franchises are being added in the form of Star Fox and Pikmin. As the major headliner, Sonic is also here as he is SSB’s quintessential third party more or less.

Pupp135 Pupp135
64 Fighters: :ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultness::ultpikachu:|:ultluigi:(Mach Rider)
Melee Fighters: :ultbowser::ultpeach::ultganondorf::ultfalcon:|:ultgnw::ulticeclimbers:(Sopo/Sona):ultsheik:|:ultdaisy::ultfalco:
Brawl Fighters: :ultwario: :ultzelda::ultpit::ultkingdedede::ultsnake:| :ultridley: :ultike::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultsonic:| :ultdiddy::ultolimar:|:ulttoonlink::ultdarksamus::ultlucas:|:ultmetaknight::ultlucario:
64 Fighters: :ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultfalcon:|:ultluigi:
Melee Fighters: :ultbowser::ultpeach::ultzelda::ultness:|:ultgnw::ultwario::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo:|:ultdaisy::ultfalco:
Brawl Fighters::ultganondorf::ultpit::ultmetaknight::ultolimar::ult_terry:|:ultdiddy::ultridley::ultike::ultkingdedede:(Isaac):ultsonic:|:ultzss:(Lyndis)|:ulttoonlink::ultwolf:(Plussle & Minun)|:ultbowserjr::ultlucario:
ninjahmos ninjahmos
64 Fighters: :ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultfalcon:|:ultluigi::ultfalco:
Melee Fighters::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultkingdedede::ultness:|:ultgnw::ultpeach:(Ayumi Tachibana):ultmewtwo:|:ultroy:(Black Shadow)
Brawl Fighters::ultwario::ultpit::ultike::ultmetaknight::ultsonic:|:ultdiddy::ultlittlemac::ultduckhunt::ultzelda::ultridley::ultryu:|(Isaac):ultolimar:|:ultdarksamus::ultwolf::ultlucas:|:ultcharizard:
BowserKing BowserKing
64 Fighters::ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultduckhunt:|:ultluigi::ultjigglypuff:
Melee Fighters::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultzelda::249:|:ultdiddy::ultkingdedede::ultmewtwo:|(Dixie Kong):ultfalco:
Brawl Fighters: :ultwario::ultpit:(Lyndis):ultmetaknight::ultsonic:|(Midna):ultridley:(Krystal)(Sceptile) :ultolimar: :ultpacman:|(Garchomp):ultlucario:|(Birdo):ultdarksamus::ultwolf:|:ultganondorf::ultvillagerf:
nirvanafan nirvanafan
64 Fighters::ultmario::ultlittlemac::ultlink::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultfalcon::ultkirby::ultfox::ultness::ultpikachu:|:ultluigi:
Melee Fighters::ultdk::ultzelda::ultkingdedede::175:|:ultgnw::ultpeach::ultyoshi:(Ray MK II)| (Urban Champion):ultwolf:
Brawl Fighters::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultridley::ultmetaknight::ultsonic:|:ultcharizard:(Grovyle)(Piplup)(Andy):ultvillager:(Crash)|(Krystal):ultolimar:|(Forman Spike)(Twili Midna)(Black Shadow)|(Isaac)(Mii Athlete)
64 Fighters::ultmario::ultlink::ultsamus::ultpit::ultmarth::ultfalcon::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu:|:ultluigi:
Melee Fighters::ultpeach::ultdk::ulticeclimbers:(Sopo/Sona):ultzelda:|:ultgnw::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultridley:|(Mach Rider):ultfalco:
Brawl Fighters::ultwario:(Ayumi Tachibana):ultmetaknight::212::ultcloud:|:ultdiddy::ultike::ultkingdedede:(Isaac):ultsonic:|:ultyoshi::ultlucario::ultolimar:|:ulttoonlink::ultwolf:(Gardevoir)||:ultness::ultsnake:
64 Fighters::ultgnw::ultmario::ultbowser::ultwario::ultlink::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultkirby::ultpikachu::ultmewtwo:|(Seliph)
Melee Fighters::ultpeach::ultganondorf::ultkingdedede::212:|:ultzelda::ultridley:(Ayumi Tachibana):052:|(Paper Mario)(Gooey)
Brawl Fighters: :ultdk::ultrob::ultike::ultfox::ultpacman:|(Mach Rider)(Celica)(Blaziken)(Isaac):ultolimar::ultryu:|:ultkrool:(Krystal)|(Donkey Kong Jr.):ultwolf:(Felix)|(Ashley)(Garchomp)
Louie G. Louie G.
64 Fighters::ultmario::ultpeach::ultdk::ultwario::ultlittlemac::ultlink::ultsamus::ultfalcon::ultkirby::ultfox:|:ultluigi::ultfalco:
Melee Fighters::ultbowser::ultkingdedede::ultpikachu:|:ultgnw::ultmarth::ultness::ultmewtwo:|(Black Shadow):ultpichu:
Brawl: :ultyoshi::ultganondorf::ultridley::ultmetaknight::ultcloud:|:ultpit::ultike:(Krystal)(Tom Nook):ultolimar::ultsonic:|:ultdiddy:(Tetra)|:ultdarksamus:(Lyn):ultlucas:|(Blaziken)(Garchomp)

Louie G.

Smash Hero
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach: (Toad):ultdk:
:ultlink::ultsamus::ultpit::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultlittlemac:
:ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultolimar: (Tom Nook) :ultwiifittrainer::ultmegaman:

Returning: Luigi, King Dedede, Fox, Little Mac, Marth, Olimar
I suppose it's time to fill out some of the most obvious steps forward - Fox would have made it to the E3 lineup if there was enough space, so he's here. Little Mac and Olimar notably had timely new entries in their series - Punch Out Wii in 2009 and Pikmin 3 in 2013 - so it's good to show them off early. Marth is a mainstay at this point so may as well get it out of the way, and 2013 is the Year of Luigi. Lastly is King Dedede, just to bring in another prominent secondary character. I was contemplating bringing Sonic back this round, but I think I'd rather fill out some of the other first party entries for now.

A little heavy on Mario for now, but pretty cool that we have the whole SMB2 crew accounted for, right? Right on time for 3D World, too.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
:ultmario::ultbowser::ultwario::ultdk::ultlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultfox:
:ultolimar::ultpikachu::ultmarth:(Ayumi):ultisabelle::ultyoshi::ultpacman:(Goemon)
Returning:
  1. Bowser (Super Mario series)
  2. Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda series)
  3. Ridley (METROID series)
  4. Fox (StarFox series)
  5. Marth (Fire Emblem series)
  6. Pac-Man (PAC-MAN series)

Top Bottom