• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

Gichan

Smash Champion
wtf...OF COURSE there will be ssfiv set-ups. some people are showing up simply to play that game. And if there are enough ssfiv players of course we'll do that up to lolol we have like a million ssfiv set-ups and lcd tvs. But that would be the last choice of a tourney to be honest so it reeaallyy depends.

Also, it is 360. sorry srtm but just go to trianing mode for a little bit and you can get the difference in inout lag in no time.

Zef, awesome to hear a new wario in the scene, please be good since there are no longer any more warios.

I am bringing two tvs to this. At this point we can nearly have more tvs than wiis, so people do not hesitate and fall for the bystander effect you got a wii BRING IT.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So, any Ice Climbers mains attending? Otherwise I'm going straight Ganon this tourney.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
So, pending on what Akariss ends up doing with his cousin, we might come, see how you simpletons are doing. You know, grace you with my presence and what-not.

SRTM

Smash Ace
wtf...OF COURSE there will be ssfiv set-ups. some people are showing up simply to play that game. And if there are enough ssfiv players of course we'll do that up to lolol we have like a million ssfiv set-ups and lcd tvs. But that would be the last choice of a tourney to be honest so it reeaallyy depends.

Also, it is 360. sorry srtm but just go to trianing mode for a little bit and you can get the difference in inout lag in no time.

Zef, awesome to hear a new wario in the scene, please be good since there are no longer any more warios.

I am bringing two tvs to this. At this point we can nearly have more tvs than wiis, so people do not hesitate and fall for the bystander effect you got a wii BRING IT.
sexy. I'm gonna need to borrow a stick then. I'm more hyped for street fighter now.
I'll try to remember to bring my wii also

Patches

Smash Master
No problem Gi. I'll bring it.

I'm packing it to leave to Toronto in a few hours, so no worries.

Also, my buddy wants to know if there will be a stream?

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody wamt to friendly or moneymatch in Melee?

Also, I'm thinking of taking moneymatches involving my Snake, Sheik, and Samus. Anyone down? Most likely pursuing friendlies, though.

One more thing, does this tournament severely need setups? I've brought my Wii setup numerous times just to have it collect dust in my backpack. Was not amused.

If you need me to bring a setup, and have me carry it 2 hours, then use it.

I want more Melee matches. Let me know. If anyone is coming from Meadowvale, let me know too.

Got a cell phone, need to charge it and obtain a security code first though. Will post number later.

*Edit* vBrawl and Brawl+ moneymatches/friendlies obviously include my Yoshi.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I've gotten significantly better at brawl with the help of some anti / adhd tips.

I hope practice pays off, would be nice if a tourney in GTA is won without allys snake, holys mk, or my mk.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Oh wow.

Sorry for this everyone but Swiss Beats got access to my account and was actually typing all this **** all week. My bad lol, and tin no MM as im not going, quit this game. haha

good luck everyone.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Oh wow.

Sorry for this everyone but Swiss Beats got access to my account and was actually typing all this **** all week. My bad lol, and tin no MM as im not going, quit this game. haha

good luck everyone.
: ( was gona say i like u over tinman lol

; )

ill be there in the form of tvs that used to be mine so

much love to all :cool:

CalvinXue

Smash Rookie
Err...I can't make this event, you might want to cross me off the list, I have a birthday to spend with friends and family. :/ I'll go to the next event, given that nothing happens. Sorry. >.<

Gichan

Smash Champion
I have mentioned it AND updated it, doors open at 12pm.

Also maadd training going on at my palce right now. three OGs going at it. JL is still a beast so watch out mother****ers.

Top Bottom