• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Probable Character Roster 3.0 ^_^

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
About Dark Samus. Am i the only one that thinks there wont be and Prime representation seeing as how even Samus's design isn't even Prime. Its possible Prime will have representation, but i doubt it at this point.

Aphotik

Smash Apprentice
See, this is where you went wrong. The rest were totally valid points, but this one just nullified anything intelligent you said. You see, there is 10 metroid games. Dark Samus was in 3, Ridley was in 7. Plus Ridley was featured in the official and canon manga. He's the sole reason why Samus is a bounty hunter. Dark Samus is not.

I hope you have realised why you are wrong.

I'm not against Dark Samus, I would just rather Ridley over her in Brawl. As long as Ridley is in, Dark Samus can as well. I'll be angry if DS is in and Ridley not.
Ok I can see how Ridley would be more suited to represent Smash as the main villain. I'm aware that Ridley was the cause of what Samus has become. I don't have Ridley's background researched, so I could be wrong when I say that he has nothing to do with the Metroids. And seeing as the franchise is called Metroid, Dark Samus just seems like she'd be more suited to represent Metroid, since she is Metroid Prime. Of course, the Prime series is only three games, but it's the most recent and probably more popular of all of the metroid games. I don't keep up with game sales or anything so that's just an assumption.

But yeah, I do agree that, even though Ridley doesn't have many connections to the actual metroids in the game, he is the main villain. In the end, they both have almost equal legitimate reasons to be in Brawl as central villains to rep Metroid. You like Ridley though, and I like Dark Samus, which is why this debate will keep going if I keep going. :p

Ridley and DS for Brawl!

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Can't wait to see the third party chances...
just updated go check them out (I'm sure everyone will be having me move #2 out of his spot very soon)

I don't understand why Dark Samus' chances are pretty low in comparrison (is that spelled right :p?) to others...She plays a big role in 3 of the most recent Metroid series (or at least the most important part of the series), she is original, she has great moves, just think about all the things possible with Phazon.
The Metroid series need more representation, at least that's what I think. My opinion is that her chances are pretty high as a PC, and I hate to say it, but I have this dark, sinister feeling that Ridley is only a boss..
Well yeah If Ridley gets confirmed as a boss than Dark samus will be given a great boost upward. However I have a optimistic feeling that Ridley will be confirmed a PC

Nice predictions, better than ,my one I can tell you that! Hope this is true, although I think Sonic has a chance!
I do too. Go check the new third party column. :)

Two more Metroid reps wouldn't hurt at all. I hope they both make it. I know how important Ridley is to the entire franchise, I guess I just like Dark Samus more as a character. I've only played the Prime series and have never went back to play any previous games at all on any platform so you can probably see where I get my love for Dark Samus more than for Ridley. Once I get a Wii though, I'm definately getting Metroid for VC.

Anyway, like I said, I hope they both make it.
Maybe in a Republic view they can. But the li mitation of a certain amount of characters prevents tis from being a certainty. But he's still on this list remember that. Get Super Metroid before Metroid. It's a much better Metroid experience. (Man I feel like busting out my super nintendo now.....but MP3 is calling me).

i know this is a strech but what are aipoms chances for brawl?
I've answered this before so if you want a more thorough view go search through this thread. However in a short tale I say he unfortunately is way overprioritized and overpopulated. His popularity is from the anime right? Well Sakurai is shifting away from that (Pokemon Trainer). We ca still hope he's a good pokeball poke though ;)

About Dark Samus. Am i the only one that thinks there wont be and Prime representation seeing as how even Samus's design isn't even Prime. Its possible Prime will have representation, but i doubt it at this point.
Well this actually stroke me as odd as well. It seems Sakurai went with Metroid Zero mission for ideas. However I surely do see a possible Metroid Prime stage and a definite metroid prime song to say the least.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I'd like to state that you should notice the 2.0 new on the title. There have been may new upgrades added to the list as shown in the first post. Also I moved some characters aroun by the posts I've received (though nothing drastic for those panicking). Here's Dr. Lobe's bio. go back to the third post to see who replaced him.

Dr. Lobe = 35%
Whoa Dr. Lobe? I know he listed as the bottom but com’on. Dr. Lobe is another character affected by the Red rule. On Sakurai’s poll people asked for Dr. Kawashima. That was of course before Dr. Lobe came to his status today. Now Dr. Kawashima in brawl would be Rubbish. Really I can’t even see him as an AT but that my opinion (which isn’t important). Dr. Lobe is the star of his game and pretty much represents the brain games as a whole (a series that doesn’t seem like is going to die anytime soon). Still this one is up in the air.

Caael

Smash Lord
Ok I can see how Ridley would be more suited to represent Smash as the main villain. I'm aware that Ridley was the cause of what Samus has become. I don't have Ridley's background researched, so I could be wrong when I say that he has nothing to do with the Metroids. And seeing as the franchise is called Metroid, Dark Samus just seems like she'd be more suited to represent Metroid, since she is Metroid Prime. Of course, the Prime series is only three games, but it's the most recent and probably more popular of all of the metroid games. I don't keep up with game sales or anything so that's just an assumption.

But yeah, I do agree that, even though Ridley doesn't have many connections to the actual metroids in the game, he is the main villain. In the end, they both have almost equal legitimate reasons to be in Brawl as central villains to rep Metroid. You like Ridley though, and I like Dark Samus, which is why this debate will keep going if I keep going. :p

Ridley and DS for Brawl!
Come to the Ridley thread, we'll discuss this further. I love a good debate. : D

Homelessvagrant said:
Disadvantages
-Buisness affairs It's business
-He is not made from the same developer as Snake so he can't get in that way Even if Kojima did make simon, there would be less chance of both of them getting in if they were both created by kojima.
-Konami and Nintendo are not on the best of terms. It's not Nintendo making Brawl, it's Sora ltd.
Added my comments in bold

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Wait, I don't get why Midna has the Overpopulation rule against her.

You have 4 Zelda characters on the list. 5 including Sheik. I don't see overpopulation.

ESPECIALLY for a series like Zelda, 4/5 isn't overpopulation.

Enigma14

Smash Champion

You have 4 Zelda characters on the list. 5 including Sheik. I don't see overpopulation.

True however add another Link there and thats as much as the Mario series.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homelessvagrant, on Simon Belmont
-Konami and Nintendo are not on the best of terms. It's not Nintendo making Brawl, it's Sora ltd.

Added my comments in bold
Uh actually it's Sora ltd. working in correlation with Nintendo. Look at this:

this is part of the copyright, Sora ltd. may be making brawl but Nintendo is calling the shots. Yeah I know, Nintendo is being very open ended in this and allowing the company alot of freedom but case in point all buisness affairs still have to go through
Nintendo.

Yes well I am including Sheik as a seperate character (otherwise she'd be with Zelda like Zamus is with Samus). I'll be cool and say 4/5 isn't overpopulation but lets be serious 6+ definitly is. I've had this argument with Frozen Roy before and we even went into equations. with 5 characters for Mario, Zelda and Pokemon we couldn't help but go over a 40 limit. Now I'm not saying there will be only 40 characters but it works at a standard since it looks like we're heading that way.

Also with the Mario series having 5 reps in melee. I call bogus to that. The only rason Mario had 5 was because of a quick decision made by the production staff to include clones. We can't be sure Sakurai originally planned to have 5 mario reps or that he would want to replace Dr. mario with another Mario rep in brawl. So with the Mario series even having five character is questionable with six being ridiculous. Now for the LOZ to have six reps as well? I think we're being a little too hopeful. However if Sheik ends up part of Zelda or WW link doesn't make the cut, I can see Midna rising up the ranks on this roster.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Might have been asked before...
but could you explain....

-Konami and Nintendo are not on the best of terms.
No, that's a good question and please correct me if I'm wrong an any way. It is common place for indidvidual developers to talk and share ideas in the boundaries out of Classified Material. So it's quite reasonable to see how Kojima met up with Sakurai and pleaded his case (and this is what make third paty characters so unpredictable). However when it comes to actually implementing characters buisness affairs are in order.

I'm not going to say Konami isn't suave with Nintendo or anything like that but like Square Enix who has had previous PS relationships, Konami is just now getting back with Nintendo where other companies stayed with stayed and did buisness with Ninten during the GameCube drought. So it comes to reason that Companies like Sega, Ubisoft or Naamco would have more easy buisness shares to get in their characters than a company like Square Enix or Konami that are just now going back to mainstream through thanks to the DS/Wii revolution. Still Buisness is tricky and I may have been in erre. Correct me if I have made a mistake.

I hope that answers your question though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I need your help!

If you have any ideas on how to make this thread more enjoyable then share them here so I can consider your ideas. I continually stress the community aspect of this thread.

Conker1

Smash Ace
I'm sorry about this but...

BUSINESS AFFAIRS

not buisness afairs

And I still think you are severely underrating Ness, G&W, Marth, and stafy.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I'm sorry about this but...

BUSINESS AFFAIRS

not buisness afairs

And I still think you are severely underrating Ness, G&W, Marth, and stafy.
I'm sorry. I'm guessing you were reading about Geno and completely ignored everything else (seeing as it was my only gramaticl error of it's kind). Still now it is fixed. And if you are sorry I don't see why you felt the need to pump the word to six times it's natural size.

Also I need reasons and not just names.

Conker1

Smash Ace
I saw it misspelled on every 3rd party....and it still is.

Ness has no reason to have less of a chance than Lucas. Sakurai doesn't want to alienate American and European Smash fans by removing a known character to replace with a Japanese-only guy they've never heard of.

G&W is obvious. I don't understand why people doubt him or doubted The ICs. Just because a character is old, doesn't mean they won't be in the game or have less of a chance. Sakurai doesn't seem to care. Hence Ice Climbers and Pit being in the game.

Marth...see G&W argument. Marth is the face of Fire Emblem. He, Ike, and maybe one more FE character will likely be the only reps.

Stafy is incredibly popular in Japan. He got 3 games on the GBA alone. He has music videos, balloons, and a lot of fans. I find it hard to believe that he won't be in Brawl.

Also, Leon Kennedy has a better chance than most think. His creator is friends with Sakurai. Didn't some other character get in that way?

estion11

Smash Apprentice
i think a generic animal crossing character is likely as they have already but in "pokemon trainer" you cant get much more generic than that and tom nook and kk slider are out (if crazy red or w/e his name was made it though it would make me more happy than anything). Also about Pac-Man i think his chances of being a playable character are slim to none. First of all think about his shape .... would he only attack with his head because that constitutes for most of his body. However, i think pac-man is very likely as a trophy character, or not very likely, but think about it he would appear and kinda chomp across the stage in one direction and leave.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I saw it misspelled on every 3rd party....and it still is.

Ness has no reason to have less of a chance than Lucas. Sakurai doesn't want to alienate American and European Smash fans by removing a known character to replace with a Japanese-only guy they've never heard of.

G&W is obvious. I don't understand why people doubt him or doubted The ICs. Just because a character is old, doesn't mean they won't be in the game or have less of a chance. Sakurai doesn't seem to care. Hence Ice Climbers and Pit being in the game.

Marth...see G&W argument. Marth is the face of Fire Emblem. He, Ike, and maybe one more FE character will likely be the only reps.

Stafy is incredibly popular in Japan. He got 3 games on the GBA alone. He has music videos, balloons, and a lot of fans. I find it hard to believe that he won't be in Brawl.

Also, Leon Kennedy has a better chance than most think. His creator is friends with Sakurai. Didn't some other character get in that way?

Doy? Maybe the red's bluring your vision (here it is in clear white:

Disadvantages
-Buisness affairs
-He is not made from the same developer as Snake so he can't get in that way
-Konami and Nintendo are not on the best of terms.

But anyways that's just a small matter.

I completely agree with the middle three though the top one is subjective. This argument has been played multiple times and Lucas always wins. but I'm not saying Ness won't be in, rather I think they will both (though Lucas will be in before Ness, Lucas is only 11 percent higher than Ness). Still I'll fix things. Finally for the final comment, do you have a link or something of proof whether be an article or a more smash boarders who can certify this? I don't want to put your word down but I can't just go with what anyone says. Doing so would be most apreciated:)

Hey noticed you did not have on an Animal Crossing character. I know not to trust that rumor but I think Smashville gives the AC Human good chances because Nook and K.K. both appear in the stage.
Actualy I'm doing research on that myself I can be certain if the AC human will be in or not. I can't accept that stage as proof, there are ways to dissprove it that which I have went over but will again

I can understand why you are reluctant to add one. I have no idea who they would choose, other than K.K. Slider or perhaps Resseti. I believe we will get one because of the Emblem it has. People argue that it's just an emblem to represent the stage, but if that were the case, then Dr. Wright would have gotten a Sim City emblem and the Devil would have gotten a Demon's World emblem.

Why because of the
symbol? Because I can easily explain against that. In melee and smash 64, when selecting the stage you see the symbol at the bottom left or right with the stages name. Now It would be rude of Sakurai to have the smash symbol when selecting the AC stage wouldn't it? However with characters like Devil and Dr. Wright, they dont need a symbol because when they appear not a symbol appears.

(Also It can be stated that with Brawl it isn't Melee 2.0 so Not every character has to have a stage or vice versa. Only when the game actually comes out will we know if a stage needs a PC, remeber with Smash 64 only characters had a bio where in Smash melee more characters than the mains got bios so nothing is every definite)

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
I'm failing at being convinced Geno has a high chance in Brawl without depending on popularity alone.
Amen! However I'm even failing to see Geno's popularity, the Geno thread is just a whole anthology of bs... >.>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Amen! However I'm even failing to see Geno's popularity, the Geno thread is just a whole anthology of bs... >.>
You hate because of your ignorance...which is stupid plain and simple.

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
well i think you did a great job on the percentages. as for third parties more likely if we get any it will be sonic. as much as id love to own someone with geno i beleive his chances are slim. also do you think that the musicians update hints to any possible character or levels?

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
I think you're consistently wrong about the overpopulation rule. While I could go on for some time with reasons, I'll summarize: you're completely ignoring the percentages from SSB64 and SSBM. In particular, the Mario series had 16% of the roster in SSB64 and 19% in Melee, yet you think it unlikely they'll get 12.5% and ridculous that they would get 15% in this game. Likewise the Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda series alone were almost half the characters in SSB64 and more than half in Melee; it's reasonable to think they may be almost half the characters again in Brawl - your insistence otherwise seems based solely on whishful thinking.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
Ok, for the most part I have to agree with this you (very nice thread btw) but there are a few things that were just stupid.

Mewtwo - Um..... saying he has an strange floaty movement is HARDLY an actual reason, and neither is "he was bottom tier" an actual reason either. I'm not saying there are NO disadvantiges, but please come up with better ones then that, will ya? (May I suggest, "Since he was in bottom tier, his popularity sunk somewhat.")

Mr G&W - He ISN'T popular!?!? Look at the Japan polls. #1 = G&W! (correct me if I'm wrong) just because he sucks in Melee, it HARDLY means he isnt popular! And saying he is an awkward charater is a pure opinion, and you know it.

I hope most people can argee with me that those are horrible reasons!

No offence to you of course.

And may I suggest a couple additions to the roster?

Gardevior (I personaly HATE her and I dont want her in, but she is up there with Lucario when it comes to pokemon choices)
Animal Crosser
O' Nookie.(Tom Nook)
EDIT: Roy!?!? Roy DOES have a chance, I would put him in if I were you.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Do you think that the musicians update hints to any possible character or levels?
I'd like to say yes, but honestly I'd have to say No.

Believe me when I say I wish Toshiyuki Sudo meant that Mii's would be playable. However look at something. K.k. Slider was done by Toru Minegishi and Keigo Ozaki neither of which are of Animal crossing fame. Indeed it is Kazumi Totaka who should have had that role. In that regard alone the musician prove nothing else but that Brawl has a lot of muscians.

I think you're consistently wrong about the overpopulation rule. While I could go on for some time with reasons, I'll summarize: you're completely ignoring the percentages from SSB64 and SSBM. In particular, the Mario series had 16% of the roster in SSB64 and 19% in Melee, yet you think it unlikely they'll get 12.5% and ridculous that they would get 15% in this game. Likewise the Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda series alone were almost half the characters in SSB64 and more than half in Melee; it's reasonable to think they may be almost half the characters again in Brawl - your insistence otherwise seems based solely on whishful thinking.
Numbers are a great thing right? They can chart out points in a line make complex formulas to carry out small functions and build strong precentiles on behaviors and population. But the fact is Sakurai isn't a robot. First of all melee is a bad point to pull up b/c of the clone issue. But I'll ignore that. Smash 64 and melee did indeed have a federalist preseptive to character (give power to the higher class and let the lower class lye). However like goverment changed in the 1800's from Federalist to Jeffersonian Republican, so is Brawl from melee and 64.

WHy?

Because the people have urged Sakurai to give power to the little guys through support and Sakurai has seemed to acknowledge it. He has sited in more than one case that he wanted to build on the depreciated franchises (those franchises not as great as the mario/LOZ/pokemon franchises). So in truth I haven't ignored the precentages, I just see them as ill consequential. even if we go by the numbers we don't know the final roster # so we don't know the precentile of Marios that would take up the roster anyway. If you want proof for any of this I can find it for you,but I hoped this answered your question.^_^

Ok, for the most part I have to agree with this you (very nice thread btw) but there are a few things that were just stupid.

Mewtwo - Um..... saying he has an strange floaty movement is HARDLY an actual reason, and neither is "he was bottom tier" an actual reason either. I'm not saying there are NO disadvantiges, but please come up with better ones then that, will ya? (May I suggest, "Since he was in bottom tier, his popularity sunk somewhat.")

Mr G&W - He ISN'T popular!?!? Look at the Japan polls. #1 = G&W! (correct me if I'm wrong) just because he sucks in Melee, it HARDLY means he isnt popular! And saying he is an awkward charater is a pure opinion, and you know it.

I hope most people can argee with me that those are horrible reasons!

No offence to you of course.

And may I suggest a couple additions to the roster?

Gardevior (I personaly HATE her and I dont want her in, but she is up there with Lucario when it comes to pokemon choices)
Animal Crosser
O' Nookie.(Tom Nook)
EDIT: Roy!?!? Roy DOES have a chance, I would put him in if I were you.
Hmm, I guess I should go over the list :ohwell:

Mewtwo: I get where your coming from and I've had this satement used against me before. Really I have a complex reason for it but really can't explain. I think the problem is my wording. I'll see if I can fix the wording to make it sound clearer.

G&W: Game and watch wasn't popular. When I speak of popularity I mean how many people mained him. I like G&W but he is awkward. Not only by movement but because he's 2D. Now this may seem like nothing to you or me but some people see that this as "ZOMG" and have a spasm. And surely Sakurai knows that some smash fans hold him to low regard and others view him as odd, nausinsical or contary to the smash formula. Now believe me I don't believe this, but some people do.

Gardevoir+ friends=Now I've said this before, If a sixth poke gets in, it'll be gardevoir. But a sixth poke is ludicrous because overpopulation and if you want a more indepth review go to the before pages when I actually calculated the roster with frozen roy and others and got a unsatisfying result. the Animal Crosser I'm researching now So I'm still not sure. I just need time that's all. And Roy hasn't a shot. he was a last second clone meant for marketing purposes.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Roy's game did horrible, trust me I've played it and sadly beaten it.

Roy died in every level and I even brought him to level 20...he got hit by an axe user @ 20... >.>

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
what are you talking about

PK FS didnt affect Mewtwo.......honestly i hope mewtwos back

also tingles out i think

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Homeless, I just want to correct something on Midna.

Kafei, from Majora's Mask, is actually the only character the player was able to play as in a Zelda game that wasn't connected to Link in any way or form. It was during a side quest where you're given control of Kafei for a moment to solve puzzles. I would suggest him for Brawl, but all he did was push blocks around and did karate chops (the latter serving no purpose).

Medli and Makar from Wind Waker might count as well, but I forget if it really counts because Link had to play a song to do the switch or something....

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
"Disadvantages
-Disjointed body parts make it difficult to make such a character
-He is a awkward character
-Japanese rule"

All of those can be bypassed to put Sukapon in. Havoc engine. Awkward? Thats his style! Think about the body parts stretching in a direction real quick and go back to his body. Would that be hard? Plus, Sukapon was supposed to be in Melee.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
"Disadvantages
-Japanese rule"

All of those can be bypassed to put Sukapon in. Havoc engine. Awkward? Thats his style! Think about the body parts stretching in a direction real quick and go back to his body. Would that be hard? Plus, Sukapon was supposed to be in Melee.
Sounds like Ray... Really he was supposed to be in Brawl?

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Homeless, I just want to correct something on Midna.

Kafei, from Majora's Mask, is actually the only character the player was able to play as in a Zelda game that wasn't connected to Link in any way or form. It was during a side quest where you're given control of Kafei for a moment to solve puzzles. I would suggest him for Brawl, but all he did was push blocks around and did karate chops (the latter serving no purpose).

Medli and Makar from Wind Waker might count as well, but I forget if it really counts because Link had to play a song to do the switch or something....
okay I'll fix that. I probably should state then that Midna is the only other character you can play beside Link that fights.

Also about Pac-Man i think his chances of being a playable character are slim to none. First of all think about his shape .... would he only attack with his head because that constitutes for most of his body. However, i think pac-man is very likely as a trophy character, or not very likely, but think about it he would appear and kinda chomp across the stage in one direction and leave.
I'm sorry if ignored your post earlier, but generic really doesn't matter as you stated earlier in the post with the AC character. Marketing doesn't put in mind which character would be more fun or original it puts relationships and money first. And sakurai has proven he can be original with anyone's moveset (Capt. Falcon, Ice climber, Zelda, etc.)

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
"Disadvantages
-Japanese rule"

Can you find me a source that would state that? Because I can hradly believe that just because he was on Melee's polls that he was supposed to be an PC. When i sate awkward I mean more in the sense harder for the development staff to work on him or balance him than say Mario or Link. Now this is a disadvantage no matter how small it may seem or easy to bypass. Because honestly can't sakurai bypass any of the weaknesses of any of these characters to make them? It's in choosing which disadvantages will take less time to overcome or which characters are worth the time to overcome the weaknesses.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post (stupid computer).

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
Because the people have urged Sakurai to give power to the little guys through support and Sakurai has seemed to acknowledge it. He has sited in more than one case that he wanted to build on the depreciated franchises (those franchises not as great as the mario/LOZ/pokemon franchises). So in truth I haven't ignored the precentages, I just see them as ill consequential. even if we go by the numbers we don't know the final roster # so we don't know the precentile of Marios that would take up the roster anyway. If you want proof for any of this I can find it for you,but I hoped this answered your question.^_^
Proof would be nice.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Alright thanks to the new release of the newest character to the dojo, the probable character roster has been overhauled giving the list some Mother love :ohwell: (wait). anyways you'll notice the Mother characters have switched spots accordingly, if you have a problem with the new rankings then do what you do best and argue their case.

21)

39)[url=http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1795140]
Micaiah

Where did you find this pic of her?

this site http://ikusaba.ifdef.jp/x/index.htm

here's the full picture:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ondo, I'll get your proof. I just have to go on Samurai Panda's translation thread to find it. So please bear with me.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Alright thanks to the new release of the newest character to the dojo, the probable character roster has been overhauled giving the list some Mother love :ohwell: (wait). anyways you'll notice the Mother characters have switched spots accordingly, if you have a problem with the new rankings then do what you do best and argue their case.

this site http://ikusaba.ifdef.jp/x/index.htm

here's the full picture:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ondo, I'll get your proof. I just have to go on Samurai Panda's translation thread to find it. So please bear with me.

Thanks!
LUUUUUUUUUU-CAS! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-CAS! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-CAS! ^^ Hope Ness and Claus are in as well!

Top Bottom