• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PM Player Locator Project

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
yup
darkrain also hails from here
I know, I ran into him while I was going to Longview Community College back before he got really famous. I thought he was a newb so I went easy on him with Pikachu. He picked grey Falcon, went to FD immediately and 4-stocked my noob ass... I swore I'd return the favor some day lol, I was so salty. Man, I had never seen dashdancing before and just stared at him as he DD'd into sh dair and comboed my ass across the stage. I got a few hits on him with uair but he would offstage knee me out of up-B. A local Samus of ours saw the select screen afterwards and was like "whoa, who's the Falcon... and why does he look so cool?" He put up a much better fight with his keepaway rolling Samus on Corneria, so you can imagine how I felt.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Anthony - Kelowna, BC, Canada
Bamesy - Kelowna, BC, Canada
Crispy - Kelowna, BC, Canada
Jamie - Kelowna, BC, Canada
Rafe - Kelowna, BC, Canada
Dan - Kelowna, BC, Canada
AJ - Kelowna, BC, Canada

SmashAmass

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2191-7637-6640
I'm located in Aliso Viejo, CA. hopefully there are some local smashers I can duke it out with! If you're near-by, send me an IM!

SmashAmass

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2191-7637-6640
I'm located in Aliso Viejo, CA. hopefully there are some local smashers I can duke it out with! If you're near-by, send me an IM!
Oh, yeah, and it's nearby Laguna Niguel and in Orange Country, 10 minutes from Dana Point.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Xinc: Queens, NY. (On FB, I go by Kino****a Hideyoshi)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't have a facebook, but I might make one just for this group alone. Is there any reason I should do this over SmashBoards?
A lot of Smash meetups and stuff are planned on Facebook nowadays.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I bounce between Akron and Youngstown Ohio right now. When I'm in grad school next year, I'll be more settled. I'm pretty casual, but I'd like to get better at this. Unfortunately, I have no working copy of Brawl atm.

Youngstown, OH and Akron, OH

If any of you are near the University of Akron, I'll play any smash, though I'm mostly into vBrawl and I would like to improve at Project M

Top Bottom