• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PM Player Locator Project

D

Deleted member

vanguard told me that there's a group of players in shippensburg PA, and that's where i go to school. can anyone help me find said player group?

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
watch, I'm gonna find myself a fair distance away from most tournament scenes...

Chipley, FL

it'd be nice if I could plan a month in advance... but unless a cake order happened to go toward a smash tourney, I'll be hard pressed to make it to one...

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Queens, NY. I spend a few days in Fordham University a week, if any of you guys go there (Bronx)

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Shreveport, Louisiana
yo, ur like, right next to me, I'm from natty. We've got myself and my roommate, and one other guy as "serious" players over here, as well as various casuals.
We've actually got a guy from there (wiggins, you might know him?) coming down to meet us for a trip to baton rouge for a tourney.
Care to join us? I understand if that's not your style, but if you want to be added to the conversation, just say the word.

djmac318

Smash Rookie
yo, ur like, right next to me, I'm from natty. We've got myself and my roommate, and one other guy as "serious" players over here, as well as various casuals.
We've actually got a guy from there (wiggins, you might know him?) coming down to meet us for a trip to baton rouge for a tourney.
Care to join us? I understand if that's not your style, but if you want to be added to the conversation, just say the word.
Naw sorry i dont know wiggins, but i wish i could get together with u guys and play sometime. I can't go to a tourney due to life getting in the way atm. I would love to smash with some more la folk.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Naw sorry i dont know wiggins, but i wish i could get together with u guys and play sometime. I can't go to a tourney due to life getting in the way atm. I would love to smash with some more la folk.
Alright well you might consider sending Wiggins or XKCP a message on here, I'm sure they'd like to have more people to play.
Here's the Louisiana thread btw if you didn't already know it: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...shrimp-003-november-16th-2013.53259/page-1787

Fortress

Smash Master
Alright well you might consider sending Wiggins or XKCP a message on here, I'm sure they'd like to have more people to play.
Here's the Louisiana thread btw if you didn't already know it: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...shrimp-003-november-16th-2013.53259/page-1787
>mfw Hawaii is in the Pacific West regional section but Montana isn't
>mfw realizing Montana isn't anywhere
>mfw nobody in Montana plays Smash

EDIT: We're Midwest? In what universe?​
Double Edit: Ctrl+F 'Montana' and 'MT', and the only thing Montana-related you'll find is in the forum section description. Resume sobbing.​

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I'll probably change my name to "Hydrone" when I stop being a nooblurk and actually go to tournaments.
Carlsbad (San Diego county) California
I'll go to the next Super Smash Sundays in Walnut for sure.

Twin Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
Just came in here to see how it was doing, I noticed on the main page my State is listed as MI, that is incorrect, I'm in WI, if you could correct that OkamiBW (or whoever the TC is) that would be awesome.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
lol you guys think you have it rough trying to find someone to play with

please add me - San Francisco, Zulia (Venezuela)

if you ever get spirited away on some kind of drug cartel problem and happen to end up in South America, and just happen to want to play smash to relieve the stress and anxiety of going through the Amazon forest with tooth-floss, just send me a message

Fortress

Smash Master
lol you guys think you have it rough trying to find someone to play with

please add me - San Francisco, Zulia (Venezuela)

if you ever get spirited away on some kind of drug cartel problem and happen to end up in South America, and just happen to want to play smash to relieve the stress and anxiety of going through the Amazon forest with tooth-floss, just send me a message
If I happen to see Predator, I'll let him know. When he's not, you know, fighting Alien.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
>mfw Hawaii is in the Pacific West regional section but Montana isn't
>mfw realizing Montana isn't anywhere
>mfw nobody in Montana plays Smash

EDIT: We're Midwest? In what universe?​
Double Edit: Ctrl+F 'Montana' and 'MT', and the only thing Montana-related you'll find is in the forum section description. Resume sobbing.​
Great Falls, MT
I'm known as Jesse McCloud or Strider Zessei (Sometimes just Strider OR Zessei.)

Top Bottom