• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Player's Brawl NOW A BRAWLFEST - Hartford, CT - Apr 18, 08 - Parking Up

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I should be getting my new computer this week, so I'll be able to update this thread. In the meantime, the stage list will be whatever Cort decides to use for Xesticle.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Modest Egoist-Friendlies with no lag=better than Wifi X 2905220
I know that. Wifi's just to kill time and have some fun anyway.

I should be getting my new computer this week, so I'll be able to update this thread. In the meantime, the stage list will be whatever Cort decides to use for Xesticle.
About time, Jam. I've already updated the stage list to be what has been decided for esticle anyway. The only thing I didn't change was keeping Halberd neutral, but that one's close to being a counterpick as well...

Hero Reborn

Smash Cadet
I guess there is no reason why I shouldn't join. I have time to practice. I'll just try to make sure I don't work that day. I hoping maybe Modest or someone from CCC would take me under their wing help me improve. I'm alright, but I don't know many useful techniques.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I guess there is no reason why I shouldn't join. I have time to practice. I'll just try to make sure I don't work that day. I hoping maybe Modest or someone from CCC would take me under their wing help me improve. I'm alright, but I don't know many useful techniques.
Do you go to CCC? If so, come to the game room on the 7th floor. We're always playing in there.

EDIT- Add me on Wi-Fi.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Objection!

This tournament should have entrance fees! So top rankers win monies!
OVER RULED!

It's a College Campus so anything done for mooniez is strickly prohibited

in other news
modest send me the bramble blast stage and the sonic one
and play me tonight i created some more ******** stages when i was high last night

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
hey i dunno if this was thought up but the parking lot closes at 7pm i park there all the time so i know... so there may be a time issue since this is slated to end at around 8pm, i forsee a potential problem here

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah ill be there, im going to both the players brawl and then esticle for the moonayz and i added yours the other day so ill play yah sometime

edit: modist i didt get the stages yet did you send thm?

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I need housing for this can Jvsmooth or jam stunna house me for this? We should have food matches instead of moonies matches. I can't wait for this!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm coming to this obviously. Put me down for wii +brawl. I can bring a tv also, if you need it?

noodles

Smash Champion
nus i would like to team with you if my friend doesnt come we can be "oodles of noodles" ^_^

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus will not be a backup partner. XD

...or will he... o_O

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I need some housing for the tourneys on the 18th and 19th can anybody help? I am from mass and need to know as soon as possible

Hey congrats on winning the Anime Boston tournament, **** Tom... I heard from a friend that went. :}

Trademark, my friend John (I think his username here is Omega or something of that nature) said we were supposed to have a crew battle a while ago? Lol...

Okay, okay... anyways, I'm going to try to attend this little event here. Secretly, I lose passwords to all my accounts so I don't expect anyone to recognize who I am. Fresh new Brawl start, I s'pose? 8}

See y'guys there~

So Fatal

Smash Master
Hey congrats on winning the Anime Boston tournament, **** Tom... I heard from a friend that went. :}

Trademark, my friend John (I think his username here is Omega or something of that nature) said we were supposed to have a crew battle a while ago? Lol...

Okay, okay... anyways, I'm going to try to attend this little event here. Secretly, I lose passwords to all my accounts so I don't expect anyone to recognize who I am. Fresh new Brawl start, I s'pose? 8}

See y'guys there~
**** tom did not win Anime boston, He had to leave early and could not play in the finals, Nuro(elen) got first and I got second. Overall.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
**** tom did not win Anime boston, He had to leave early and could not play in the finals, Nuro(elen) got first and I got second. Overall.
Ah, my bad. 'Tis hard getting the facts straight when yr not there, heh.

Congrats to you and Nuro then! ^_~

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I need some housing for the tourneys on the 18th and 19th can anybody help? I am from mass and need to know as soon as possible
Sorry Tom, I can't house you. I'll talk to JV though and get back to you ASAP. I'm still waiting for my new PC, and then I'll update this thread.

Top Bottom