• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

False. I've already unlocked all but one song.

Next person went swimming yesterday.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
U LIZE!
EDIT: Actually, kinda. I can see even when I'm almost squinting my eyes shut

Next person has played me and knows I'm one of the top ZSS/Samus players from BC.

Frown

poekmon
Nein.

Next person was born on march 11th 1996 in the rain forests of Kongo, and was abducted and raised by gorillas, to later become their president, who started the war of the apes where chimps and gorillas fought until their craniums cracked, so that he would have to escape, and find his way back to civilization where he found his love who was named Mary Joe Jane Jigglyson, who was the ex-president of France and the ex-girlfriend of her previous boyfriend who had also been a president but of an ancient empire not known to man, which was populated by teenagers and mutants and ninjas and turtles and some weird guy who had a hat that smelled of curry and other stuff because he had lost it on a spice shipping boat in the year of 1876, when a sailor named Davy Bones ate his last meal, consisting of seal and peas, which he had picked from a Greek cow's lips.

Frown

poekmon
True.

Way to go not answering true or false. I will repeat myself.

Next person was born on march 11th 1996 in the rain forests of Kongo, and was abducted and raised by gorillas, to later become their president, who started the war of the apes where chimps and gorillas fought until their craniums cracked, so that he would have to escape, and find his way back to civilization where he found his love who was named Mary Joe Jane Jigglyson, who was the ex-president of France and the ex-girlfriend of her previous boyfriend who had also been a president but of an ancient empire not known to man, which was populated by teenagers and mutants and ninjas and turtles and some weird guy who had a hat that smelled of curry and other stuff because he had lost it on a spice shipping boat in the year of 1876, when a sailor named Davy Bones ate his last meal, consisting of seal and peas, which he had picked from a Greek cow's lips.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
False. Only saw Saw 1-3. Hows the fourth by the way?

Next person took an astrology class in high school.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
False. I never even got a giant chocolate bar before. *Tear*

Next person loves to have high-frequency Pokeball item-only matches in Brawl.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
False. Yoshi has never been a bad character in my book. Theres better options out there, obviously, but that doesn't necessarily mean Yoshi is crap. Mi rite?

Next person is adept at edge guarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom