• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Sort of. I like them all, but 1st gen was hands down the greatest.

The next person just saw a See Saw get destroyed.

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
True! MD/VA area ftw! =D Though Smash has lost a lot of popularity in some areas. =(

Next person lives in the West Coast.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i wouldn't know if it were eastern central or east coast, i live in kentucky...

next person wants disney channel & pixar serieses (yes, i still say it like that, it seems more fitting for a plural of "series") in a kingdom hearts game

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
False. I do not play Kingdom hearts.

The next persons avatar well have its orgians somehow connect with japan or japaness culture.

Edit: this includes anime and all nentindo games just to name a few.

UberMario

Smash Master
In Summer, false, in Winter true, because if I'm up north that might mean I can feel some snow shortly after. :p

Next person hates snow and ice.

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
True. I like snow. False. I hate ice. >__>;

Next person wishes the weather could be a little better..(Unless it is already good right now.)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
False. Sunny and slight overcast. It's a great day for being indoors and working -_-

Next person is braver than the brave.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
True but only if it is my moms homemade with natural goodness.

The next pearson finds kirby's hiii as music to there ears.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I rarely litterily lie but I do mislead people so half-ture by the way the avarage amirican lies every 8 sentences so I am doing a lot better than most people, please note the underlined avarage.

By the way about Melee vs brawl I have noticed that Melee is a lot better for Adv. tech and tactics. While brawl do to few Adv. tactics and huge broken tier list (lol Metaknight) it seems to be a more causal game rather then serious. If we could combined some of brawls few positive caulity like stage creator and story mode with melee's not cool physics engine and good for toraments set up. as well as a mostly fair and mostly balenced tier list we could have the best SSB game ever. Of course sadly the probibility of Melee's awesome pysics engine is unlikly to come back :(, And more charaters increases the likely hood of a the creators messing up with all of them being mostly fair (I am praying they take there time to aviod this). Well that is just my opinon anyway long live melee!

Anyway the next person will most likely disagree with me on some small detail of what I just said but not the whole thing.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
haha true!!!!! it was the misterious blue colored one that tastes nothing like a blueberry!!

the next person is highly addicted to oxygen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom