• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So yeah, I've been practicing a lot with :diddy: lately and progressing pretty fast. Kind of excited to break him out in tournament along with my :metaknight:. ^.^

vato_break

Smash Master
Going to a tournament in arizona tommorow, gunna try to do good. been studying videos for the first time lately, lets see how things turn out :). hopfully i got the olimar/pit/falco Ms down tho .-.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Going to a tournament in arizona tommorow, gunna try to do good. been studying videos for the first time lately, lets see how things turn out :). hopfully i got the olimar/pit/falco Ms down tho .-.
Good luck Vato, you'll do well

Vega4

Smash Ace
I also wish you good luck. Go and **** em all!

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I hope you eat complete and utter ****. Not because I don't like you, you seem like a really swell guy, but because Az is always called a free state. :awesome:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I'm Power Ranked now. Just shows how small my region is. :p

#8inBC
Nice! It's always good to be PRed :D Now destroy the top 7!
So yeah, I've been practicing a lot with :diddy: lately and progressing pretty fast. Kind of excited to break him out in tournament along with my :metaknight:. ^.^
Good luck to the both of you!

Player-1

Smash Legend
i got 5th out of like 10 yesterday, but it wasn't too bad since the tournament was incredibly stacked...like no random ppl at all, everyone was good. I beat Micaelis which is always awesome since we're incredibly even, lost to DRN (0-2) and Reflex (1-2). I was getting 3 stocked by Reflex's PT game 1 and came back and won which was pretty awesome, I think game 2 was kinda close but he pulled out at the end, I figured out his platform habits and I CPed him to Yoshi's Island. I think it's a good stage vs wario since he can't really approach us safely when we camp under the platform, but we can't really do much when he's on top of it. The platform habits I figured out on BF I couldn't really punish as well since I'd side-b him on the platform on BF since most ppl put their shield up expecting and attack, but YI's tilting platform makes it harder to land and if I miss I get caught in a lot of landing lag since the side-b isn't completed. Against DRN I probably should have camped more, I've been playing him a lot recently and I guess I just fell into my aggressive friendly playstlye. I missed a lot of infinite opportunities too, first game I missed like 3, but they were hard ones to get so I didn't mind, 2nd game I missed two really easy ones which sucked cuz I usually get those now, but I'll get it down with more experience with it.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Got 4th/40 lost to tyrant 1-2, richbrown 0-2. got third in dubs but i went mk in dubs mostly. beat some good people out here tho

:phone:
i got 5th out of like 10 yesterday, but it wasn't too bad since the tournament was incredibly stacked...like no random ppl at all, everyone was good. I beat Micaelis which is always awesome since we're incredibly even, lost to DRN (0-2) and Reflex (1-2). I was getting 3 stocked by Reflex's PT game 1 and came back and won which was pretty awesome, I think game 2 was kinda close but he pulled out at the end, I figured out his platform habits and I CPed him to Yoshi's Island. I think it's a good stage vs wario since he can't really approach us safely when we camp under the platform, but we can't really do much when he's on top of it. The platform habits I figured out on BF I couldn't really punish as well since I'd side-b him on the platform on BF since most ppl put their shield up expecting and attack, but YI's tilting platform makes it harder to land and if I miss I get caught in a lot of landing lag since the side-b isn't completed. Against DRN I probably should have camped more, I've been playing him a lot recently and I guess I just fell into my aggressive friendly playstlye. I missed a lot of infinite opportunities too, first game I missed like 3, but they were hard ones to get so I didn't mind, 2nd game I missed two really easy ones which sucked cuz I usually get those now, but I'll get it down with more experience with it.
Good stuff both of you!

Player-1: DRN finally took a set huh? Congrats to him. Also good stuff beating Micaelis. I think he beat you last tournament I saw (some bulldog installment).

Vato: Who'd you rake out in bracket?

Also, I saw you at COT6 Sails. You're getting better ^_^

Player-1

Smash Legend
bulldog brawl was in February...you know 4 months ago lol. I beat him last time too, but he beat me the time before that.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
bulldog brawl was in February...you know 4 months ago lol. I beat him last time too, but he beat me the time before that.
Lol oops I failed there. I wish we had more :warioc: in MI. I think if I were to play a really good one I would get wrecked.

Limeee

Smash Champion
what are some good recent videos to study of diddy kong vs metaknight? vs marth?

i didn't see any in the matchup thread and it is a little old

:009:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
what are some good recent videos to study of diddy kong vs metaknight? vs marth?

i didn't see any in the matchup thread and it is a little old

:009:
Any vids of ADHD/Gnes vs. M2K/Nairo/Anti are good for vids of :metaknight: vs. :diddy:. I think those 3 know the :diddy: MU the best. Also, against :marth: watch Gnes vs. Leon.

tibs7

Smash Champion
omg how bad were nintendo at E3
they had so much hype but failed
effing nintendo, effing terrible
lets all play nintendofunland or some *****, wtf....

Player-1

Smash Legend
I agree with you and the sad thing is they probably had the best conference, all of the conferences were terrible. e3 sucked this year

tibs7

Smash Champion
nah i think sony's was the best

The Last of Us looks amazing :)

nintendo's 3ds software presentation was fail also. sigh

Player-1

Smash Legend
it was definitely either sony or nintendo.

microsoft was the worst presentation i've seen since i've started watching e3

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
P-1 since this is more a general question and not an IC-diddy mu question I ask it here.

which 5 characters other then diddy have the best banana game?

I was thinking about Mk,Falco,Marth,ZSS and Wario or peach.

@ everyone Isn't it an idea to make a list for our boards that shows the banana games from characters?
like a tierlist for banana games.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
ah well I was thinking about falco because he has a reflector a pretty good glide toss and he can follow it up with dacus,Dsmash jab to grab etc. Is Fsmash posible?
how well can GAW use banana's? I heard the mu could be +3 if GAW's banana game wasn't that good.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
def. add peach to the list (watch the latest kie vs nagahari vids for reference)

Top Bottom