• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ottawa Brawl PR, or How I Learned to Love the Brawl! Updated March 1, 2010

Matt07

Smash Master
No, not closer too the tournament unfornately. About a 6-7 hour drive from Ottawa. And 6-7 drive from Toronto, I live way up north.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I only troll in singles. I'll probably be entering doubles seriously, it's the only aspect of Brawl I still enjoy. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter singles or not. Even less sure if I'm going to enter as a troll or not.
enter dem singles seriously bro (for me pwease :p)

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Updated League Matches Bracket:

Knuckles : 12-3
Set Wins - 4

Haze : 10-3
Set Wins - 3

Arsenic : 6-4
Set Wins - 2

CvO : 5-4
Set Wins - 1

Matt07 : 4-12
Set Wins - 0

Buenob : 1-6
Set Wins - 0

HiDef : 0-6
Set Wins - 0

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Just poppin' in since my Katimavik group is about to go to Drummondville for 2 months and I'm looking for a smash and ygo scene in the area.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
so far away.
tin man, where abouts do u live? would u ever host or attend an event held in ottawa?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I live in Toronto (specifically, just north of it (even more specifically, 10 minutes north of york university Keele campus)). I would go to an Ottawa tourney for sure. Especially considering that I wanna go to a Quebec tourney haha. My weekends are booked until (and including) july 3rd. After that is ok.

buenob

Smash Lord
results of buenobs free bracket:

1. buenob
1. Remilia Scarlett (not a typo, we didn't finish and we were 1/1 in sets)
3. Soln
4. Arsenic (semi-sandbag... no johns)
5. CvO
5. ???

sorry i forget the exact order...

bryant/riley - you guys suck for not coming :p lol

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
results of buenobs free bracket:

1. buenob
1. Remilia Scarlett (not a typo, we didn't finish and we were 1/1 in sets)
3. Soln
4. Arsenic (semi-sandbag... no johns)
5. CvO
5. ???

sorry i forget the exact order...

bryant/riley - you guys suck for not coming :p lol
Yeah, I'm a douche... Sorry ben. I DID try calling you though! once... :p

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
Aww lame! I didn't know about it... I would have come for sure.

I really want to play everyone soon, but sadly I am very busy this summer. I may be able to play thursday or friday night at my place if anyone is interested?!

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Tin. Won't be making it >.< I have parties to attend on the 25th and 26th. If Myself, Buenob and KNuckles decide to have a tourney, you best be showing up though! :p

buenob

Smash Lord
bryant, I love you (no homo) but I am dumping you officially... you were always my rebound parnter, and now that my first and true love is back, we've re-kindled our passion and are coming out of retirement...

but I know you saw this coming and have been cheating on me behind my back... well, too bad I knew... I saw the signs... I promised myself I wouldn't cry... I still want to be friends though... maybe the 4 of us can double date some time... get the awkward out of the way

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Sorry, Tin. Won't be making it >.< I have parties to attend on the 25th and 26th. If Myself, Buenob and KNuckles decide to have a tourney, you best be showing up though! :p
LOLK, btw, there is a tourney in quebec on the 3rd of july, is anyone going to that? It's in sherbrooke

Also, anyone else tryin o reach mah tourney lol :p?.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I still like that the idea of an Ottawa tourney's being tossed around. Even if I AM insanely out of practice and have been focusing my gaming stuff elsewhere lately for a bit, I'd still fully support the idea and show up to support the cause.

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
bryant, I love you (no homo) but I am dumping you officially... you were always my rebound parnter, and now that my first and true love is back, we've re-kindled our passion and are coming out of retirement...

but I know you saw this coming and have been cheating on me behind my back... well, too bad I knew... I saw the signs... I promised myself I wouldn't cry... I still want to be friends though... maybe the 4 of us can double date some time... get the awkward out of the way
LOL! good **** Ben, too funny.

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
I knew what we had couldn't last forever <3

You will regret your decision when bow to the might of TEAM KATY PERRY!

But only if we ever play brawl! When? Sunday??

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
wow for some reason im still in the list lol.
Whats up dude? how it been going in the world of smash? sorry for kinda disappearing i was living with my parents for awhile but now im move out back downtown and wanting some games!! i have been using my friends wii because mine isn't reading brawl anymore here is the friend code : 5372 3299 8076
i have also been playing blazblue lately so if any of you dudes still play that just let moi know.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
And out of the darkness, comes the Night Riders!

Played some Project M yesterday, was pretty cool. What're you guys up to? It's been forever since I've seen half of you guys. Mike still hosting smashfests?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'm back on the Brawl Minus crew and touched up a couple Ivysaur mechanics.
Getting hired in the winter 'cause I've been helping set/clean up at gaming nights.
Watching some Smash/MvC streams.
Playing Realm of the Mad God.
Devising grid puzzles for a text-based RPG.

Basically just hobbies, the second of which is leading to a small job.

Top Bottom