• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ottawa Brawl PR, or How I Learned to Love the Brawl! Updated March 1, 2010

Tin Man

Smash Hero
wow ottawa smokes

got a pool tournament that weekend, and since I stand a good chance of winning +500 at that, I think i'll stay with my current plans... epic venu btw
thanks

Hey Tin Man how strict is your no green policy...? I might come, but i dont play without a doobie or two first.
It's true. Bryant mains Meta Juana.
LOL, take it out side and ur good

NO ALCOHOL WHATSOEVER, NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN MY VENUE UNLESS THEIR ALCOHOL LEVEL IS 0.0 (that is if u get caught)

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Updated League match results and standings:

Knuckles - 3 : HiDef - 0

Haze - 3 : HiDef - 0

Standings:

Knuckles : 9-2 Set Wins : 3

Haze : 7-3 Set Wins : 2

Arsenic : 6-4 Set Wins : 2

CvO : 5-4 Set Wins : 1

Matt07 : 3-6 Set Wins : 0

Buenob : 1-6 Set Wins : 0

HiDef : 0-6 Set Wins : 0

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna go to the may 1st markham tourney. Riles is the only other so far. Which means I have seats available.. Any takers?

infomon

Smash Scientist
You're welcome to crash at my place, but it's in Waterloo, another hour + a half west from toronto........ so I don't expect any takers, but if your options are limited.....

also I'd fully expect friendlies in exchange ;)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Since competitive activity is booming here more than the other Ottawa threads, I'll post here:

If I were to zip up a pack that could be run with *Stack Smash, containing only Infinite Replays + Tags + Icon + **Auto-Save, and Unrestricted Camera, no File Replacement, would you guys use it and pass the SD Card around Wiis at the tournament?

* Remember, Stack Smash doesn't require a Wii to be hacked to use. I'll have it set up to pop in and go, too.
** Auto-Save sets it so that when a match finishes, it automatically goes to the "Where would you like to save it?" screen. This prevents epic matches from forgetting to be saved.

This would be way more convenient if there was a code that could have Stage Builder automatically load-- oh, wait....that wouldn't work. Derp moment, sorry.

Yeah. The only requirement for this is that you remove the custom stages from the Wii (you can move them to your SD Card and rename the folder "st" to anything else).

PND

Smash Champion
As much as I'd be down for that (that's basically the set up my crew plays with) that would mean no Homo Hammer. So I vote nay.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
it's a trap, he is going to unleash Brawl- on your wiis and say that it is viable as a competitive game.

PND

Smash Champion
You could try selling a) drugs, b) your body, c) novelty oversized hats, d) novelty oversized hats with drugs in them, e) novelty oversized hats with your body hidden in it

Aside from that, I'm all out of ideas.

infomon

Smash Scientist
You could try selling a) drugs, b) your body, c) novelty oversized hats, d) novelty oversized hats with drugs in them, e) novelty oversized hats with your body hidden in it

what the f is this i don't even

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
call me!!!

EDIT: It's not as urgent as 3 !'s would suggest, I just needed to make sure my post 10 chars. Although it is pretty urgent, I need to book my time off by tomorrow night.
Blehhh, not calling now, and work in the morning. When is no Waah's??? I'll call after work tomorrow I s'pose.

Nay, on break.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Rob a bank, create a fake charity/donation and have all profits go to u...

...or u could get a job (don't be picky and u'll get one)

PND

Smash Champion
**** it. This entire time I've been calling Tinman's tourney No Waaahs.

Brewin' up some brawl. lmao, that's what I meant.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yo, Matt. Are you planning on coming to Brewin' Up Some Brawl? As of now it is myself, bryant and bosak.
real names are cute Riles but who the **** are Bosak & Bryant?

I wish I could but I'll be back home...a few hours away from Ottawa :(.
lol if ur closer at home, they can pick you up on the way to my tourney.

pwease come :D (I want a full car from ottawa (preferably 2 the same way yall reached Iliad's tourney XD)

Everyone confirm your attendance, and bring setups pretty please.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
is Bosak gonna play in any events or is he just going to show up and troll (which he apparently does)? If they are confirmed, please go confirm it in my tourney thread.

PND

Smash Champion
I only troll in singles. I'll probably be entering doubles seriously, it's the only aspect of Brawl I still enjoy. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter singles or not. Even less sure if I'm going to enter as a troll or not.

Top Bottom