• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Fuzzyness guide on how to john, even though after every game he said he was gonna play properly

(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says:
i seem to remember you not being able to take my samus or marth looool
i dont even play marth whats up with that
Charles - Fuzzyness says:
LOL
because im playing stupid
johnssss
all this mishaps of having to cook dinner on the side
and gary + his gf there
lool the gary+his gf john is the worst

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
That videos brilliant. I love the way the parents laugh in his face when he realises as well, so harsh. But in their defense they were probably doing it for the banter.

crewster

Smash Lord
I think melee has arived, it's got my dads name on it so I can't open it. But it's the shape of a video game package.
Also: That video is halarious and banter-y.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace

My game says Merry Christmas! So I might as well do it to.

One day in advance, cause I know I wont have time during the actual day...

Merry Christmas Smashers!

woot~

J03

Smash Master
NO ONE ON HERE IS FUNNY AT ALL

YOU JUST SAY BANTER FOR CHEAP LAUGHS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO COMEDY OF YOUR OWN

I BLAME ZEPPO HES A COMPLETE A-HOLE

MerryChristmas

grayfox

Smash Champion
You all have terrible banter my god. One guy says hes saying Merry Christmas today as he won't be on tomorrow and you all fall in line, forming an orderly queue, to do it as well! COME ON GUYS WE ALL KNOW YOU WILL ALL BE ONLINE TOMORROW

But for the ****e banter Merry Christmas eh

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

My game says Merry Christmas! So I might as well do it to.

One day in advance, cause I know I wont have time during the actual day...

Merry Christmas Smashers!

lol wtf I didn't know Melty did that.

I'm going to play it now >__>

woot~
You all have terrible banter my god. One guy says hes saying Merry Christmas today as he won't be on tomorrow and you all fall in line, forming an orderly queue, to do it as well! COME ON GUYS WE ALL KNOW YOU WILL ALL BE ONLINE TOMORROW

But for the ****e banter Merry Christmas eh
Everyone listen to this wise man of banter.

crewster

Smash Lord
People, I've got melee but I don't have a GC memory card. Does anyone know how I can either 1) save it onto the wii or 2) Save it onto a SD card?

grayfox

Smash Champion
Getting a gc memory card will be a lot easier than the game lol, ask the guys in the store for any, gamestation or the like, most have some.

Anyways the original 14 are amongst the best anyways, and you can unlock falco by doing 100 man melee, and marth by using all of the original 14 in a match (I lately had to do all this ****e again when I got the game again and ignorantly used them all in classic mode - took 2 hours...).

But aye just pick up a memory card from some ****e store EH!

crewster

Smash Lord
Well I have had unlocked luigi and dr mario. I like luigi but when I unlock and save the game I willl try all of them. Dr mario seems solid as well. I can wavedash with luigi and with a running start.
I will probably get the memory card from amazon.

eevans

Smash Cadet
Well I have had unlocked luigi and dr mario. I like luigi but when I unlock and save the game I willl try all of them. Dr mario seems solid as well. I can wavedash with luigi and with a running start.
I will probably get the memory card from amazon.
why do you need a running start its probbably easier to do it from standing
i need to get a freinds memory card i cant be bothered to unlock everything or spend £15 on one that plugs into the pc

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Can you L-cancel yet?
And just so you know, you are meant to L-cancel all moves, since some people think you dont have to L-cancel with characters like sheik, but you L-cancel with every character.

Can someone help me ouy please though, this is a situation which I need advice.
Basically 2day I found out one of my friends has banter but he doesnt have it for the banter which could be dangerous, what should I do, should I report him?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Hmm.

How much banter are we talking here?! Im not sure. I say ask him what the banter is, if he says its for the banter, then have the banter for the banter, if not then give him the banter and show him where the banter is =S

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Noobking... Ditch Crewster and play with me, Team Ganon ftw.
I heard all about your ganon from Robby. I hear you know how to edgeguard properly as well as CG. We will also do team MM's. I'm not coming for a long while though, don't get too excited.

dont play with someone who hasnt even got melee yet lol.
Kage doesn't have melee.... look how much he *****.

No don't play with somone who has UK in his name and who only has 11 posts!
LOLOL

No hype UK, I'm not coming for about a year or so, OR whenever u guys host a huge melee tournament.

On a side topic, what's "Banter" mean? I have a vauge idea, but i just wanted one of you to clear that up for me so I can be all hip and down with the UK lingo when I finally do come to see you guys. = D

EDIT: BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!! =)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
'Banter' is basically an all encompassing word for humour/funny/jokes!

Instead of saying "you've got such a good sense of humour" you might say "you've got loads of banter" or instead of "I did it cause I thought it'd be funny", it'd be "I did it for the banter" !!!

But we've all mixed it up until it has no meaning anymore and is just said repeatedly to numb the minds of people who hate it like Robby/J03/Bullet Bill hahahahaha for the banter?!

crewster

Smash Lord
Can you L-cancel yet?
And just so you know, you are meant to L-cancel all moves, since some people think you dont have to L-cancel with characters like sheik, but you L-cancel with every character.
I can't L-cancel, I can wavedash but not well.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
'Banter' is basically an all encompassing word for humour/funny/jokes!

Instead of saying "you've got such a good sense of humour" you might say "you've got loads of banter" or instead of "I did it cause I thought it'd be funny", it'd be "I did it for the banter" !!!

But we've all mixed it up until it has no meaning anymore and is just said repeatedly to numb the minds of people who hate it like Robby/J03/Bullet Bill hahahahaha for the banter?!
My god Zeppo. that post almost sounded serious :laugh:

Top Bottom