• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Hope you come tomoorwo it will make my day :(

fed up of playing team toast + it was ****
Everyone join me as i say....

SPAM SUCKS!!!!

Apologies again guys, spam has told me to inform you that HE promises there will be no flopping for PACMEN BJ next week!!! If he does i'l skin him alive and feed his remains to some angry killer sheep! Then I'l probably catch train down or something even tho i have no clue how to get down there!:(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Todays smashfest was good
Vanity i really liked the samus you had and it was a good time playing you in doubles even if you do hate peach lol it was also fun taking your money lol jk. our MM was good and i had a hard time trying to approach you, i wouldnt mind playing you some more.
Finally i got to play Kman is well and as always it was fun. Your Peach is too good and our MM is 1-1 lol it needs to be finished still:).
The FUNNIEST PART OF THE DAY WAS DOUBLES.
Me and PDOT won in the finals against Spkz and Fuzzy. Fuzzy was actually upset when he was losing,
he was..
1) Throwing down his controller when something didnt happen in his favour
2) when we won the second game he was screwing PDOT loool
3) throwing out insults at PDOT when we were winning like \'you sheik is ****\' even though he was comboing you.
4) Swearing constantly lol

it was only a mess about tourn no need to get sooo upset, even craig was laughing that you wer getting upset and he was on your team lol. my constant down smash ***** you though and when i said to you \'You have a good falcon there keep up the good work\' i saw you were upset loool.
spkz you were cool as always lol still 3-0 doubles ****.
Nice john at the end about \'I would win if it wasn doubles\'

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Todays smashfest was good
Vanity i really liked the samus you had and it was a good time playing you in doubles even if you do hate peach lol it was also fun taking your money lol jk. our MM was good and i had a hard time trying to approach you, i wouldnt mind playing you some more.
Finally i got to play Kman is well and as always it was fun. Your Peach is too good and our MM is 1-1 lol it needs to be finished still:).
The FUNNIEST PART OF THE DAY WAS DOUBLES.
Me and PDOT won in the finals against Spkz and Fuzzy. Fuzzy was actually upset when he was losing,
he was..
3) throwing out insults at PDOT when we were winning like \'you sheik is ****\' even though he was comboing you.
4) Swearing constantly lol

it was only a mess about tourn no need to get sooo upset, even craig was laughing that you wer getting upset and he was on your team lol. my constant down smash ***** you though and when i said to you \'You have a good falcon there keep up the good work\' i saw you were upset loool.
spkz you were cool as always lol still 3-0 doubles ****.
Nice john at the end about \'I would win if it wasn doubles\'
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: Bare exposure!!!!!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Craig, you shoulda teamed with one of your flatmates tbh

it was ****

fuzz shouldnt get so wound up its only a game

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
he would have been better teaming with the bot tbh
it was ****
lol it was sweet revenge when we beat them as they sent us to the loser brackets and charles was being cocky, he was even saying bad stuff about your sheik when we were playing others, so when he was upset it was sooo funny lol. charles needs to learn how to take defeat

FrostByte

Smash Lord
he was..
4) Swearing constantly
Lol! What a Scrub.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
you cant blame him . maybe he was having a bad day , also i would be frustrated losing to pdot in the finals XDD peach is to cheap

@ prof . pro you must have gotten better to kill fuzzy so frequently

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool To tell the truth he was prob having a bad day, i know he is better then me but it was still fun beating him and i have gotten a bit better.
oh yeah and
5) He was tellin me and PDOT \'Shut the *** up\' with passion lol because of our comments like when he was falco and he wasnt doing that good we were saying \'Your good have you been training with Shizwiz\' and we were saying \'you two should go MLG\' and he told us \'Shut the *** up\' lol and he said he said it because \'you lot are just saying random comments\'.
Doubles were too fun though

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I dont think it was a bad day..i just think he was getting frustrated and playing silly because of it.

And you can't really play good when you keep throwing your pad away..need both hands on your pad at all times tbh lol

Retroking2000

Smash Master
loool yeah that was probably it, never seen someone get so frustrated in a friendly tourn i must say.
he was behaving like a baby

oh it was a friendly . then why get frustrated i thought it was a money tourney either way good **** to pdot and pro

also fuzzy is too good i bet he was mindgaming you noobs :p

also pacman BJ on sat is gonna be the **** ( need someone to team with though)

pdot/ prof must be getting good

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
TrashTalk ftw

TryingTime ftw

TeamToast ftw

VA

Smash Hero
I played really badly today, my mind was dead for some reaspn, just let myself get hit. OH wells, I'll be better next week after a bit of a rest from smash this week.

P.S I'm not just johning pointlessly, honestly I couldn't concentrate.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Just go home, you practically talk to yourself on boards. Get a life and stop stalking smash boards like a ******.
Va's being a bit open minded.
I feel the need to say multiple posts are bad times, :/
I think I've had 3 pointless conversations with Edwin on the boards today, the only one I remember well is the Aiko changing to Marth post. =/

Also, Edwin, stop double posting for god sake, learn the quote button, I don't want another chrisboi on da boards yo. - How the hell does he type like that, It took me 5 seconds to think how to type like that, it's much easier, and actually faster, to type like a normal person. /END RANT.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Hence why you use the quote button unless the person you're talking to's post is above your newly posted one. Or people get confused. TBH I don't blame Robbie for getting mad at you I thought you were talking to him as well.

Edit: NVM I seen you did quote him.
Perhaps he's just pissed about it.
But either way don't become either a J03 or a ChrisBoi and use the quote button.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
edwin go to school i know its saturday but still

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
When i go pacman im not gonna enter the tourn, just wanna enjoy it ike a birthday party with tonnes of games

ALSO I GOT METROID PRIME 3 YUHYUHZ

VA

Smash Hero
Congratulations edwin, you've successfully ruined boards for everyone else. Notice how no one good posts anymore? yes, the fault of you and only you. While you're a promising smasher obv, you're nothing but a d1ick online.

Enjoy triple posting until you annoy someone that much that they have to post. You won't be getting any more posts by me that involve you. So please don't even bother to reply, though needless to say you will.

Chris Jericho

Smash Cadet
Congratulations edwin, you've successfully ruined boards for everyone else. Notice how no one good posts anymore? yes, the fault of you and only you. While you're a promising smasher obv, you're nothing but a d1ick online.

Enjoy triple posting until you annoy someone that much that they have to post. You won't be getting any more posts by me that involve you. So please don't even bother to reply, though needless to say you will.
LOL

I like VA

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
hes a leg end
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he called you the end of a leg! Basically he is calling you A FOOT bro!! And he didnt say what type of foot either so it could possibly be the type that has bunions and cheese and fungus all in the toe section!! NAAAAAAAH!! DONT HAVE IT!!! THAT DESERVES AN INSTANTANEOUS MONEY MATCH AT PACMEN BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(*Lalala* i love my stirring pot....)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol owna nice but i did mean legend lol

my skirt wearing kid with armor is out for your frog now

too late for sorrys :p

800th posts peopleeee

Top Bottom