• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Chris Jericho

Smash Cadet
people are just like that naturally no one has no consent for the common man . everyone is just concerned with families and friends thats it . and those people went friends with spkz regardless they saw an opportunity and took it . and they know they weren't gonna come back .

SO are you saying you have never took something before ?

i know you don't steal something regardless but lets open our eyes people the young culture are mostly influenced by Americanism / the whole gangsta scenario . gangstas steal , gangstas rob people its just the personal perference of the of those teenagers at first it was not but it was forced upon them in the later adolescents years .
SO IF THEY TRY TO BE GANGSTA OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA STEAL

so lets take us for example we are considered hardcore gamers like fuzzyness . so we spend less time on the street learning to be a "bad boy "" and spend that time at smashfest . we are less likely to steal but thats not like it for every smashers some smashers have a life tendancy or expectary some more than others like v3x .

so you cant really blame them ( we you can sorta everyone has the right stop themselves )
BTW spkz is not getting that back because after the stunt they pulled they are very gonna come back

*puff puff* so i was reading this s*** and i was like "yo, this muf***a's talkin that real muf***ing s**t, yo! This ***** done gone through the reasons why muf***as be stealin s***! Salute DIS muf***a!"

...but then i sobered up...

...put the sticky-icky-icky down...

...and then re-read it...

...and realised that this dude is talking S***.

"The young culture?" "Americanism?" "The Gansta Scenario?"

What THEE HELL are you talking about?! Craig has been wronged by dudes he welcomed into his house through the love of smash. I think it's truly insensitive that you sign on to smash boards and give us the reasons WHY you think it happened and then, rather passively, blame craig for his own misfortune (saying "so you cant blame them".....SO WHOS TO BLAME?)

so lets take us for example we are considered hardcore gamers like fuzzyness . so we spend less time on the street learning to be a "bad boy "" and spend that time at smashfest . we are less likely to steal but thats not like it for every smashers some smashers have a life tendancy or expectary some more than others like v3x .
Apart from the grammar sharing multiple similarities with s***y y-fronts, i thought these scenarios were ultra ******** ("learning to be a "bad boy" " WHOM talks like that?!)

Now, I anticipated you might rebound with something like "Why is everyone picking on me, dammit?! *quick eye-leak* Lets get back to talking about smash. I will own everyone! yahda yahda yahda" so I prepared a quick sentence for you...

You AREN'T as great as you think you are at smash.

...FINISHED.

p.s. team toast - ure video is HOT.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
first of you dont know me . i am pretty sure i am right I can see that you dont know anything OK you said those scenarios are ultra ******** please explain why ?

ok you said i am not great as i think i am . so explain why ? also I know that i can kick your *** in smash

I can see that you cant read properly nor understand what i meant

I can also see that you liking riding on team toast ***** . so you must be one of friends

I am you have made no points to justify why i am wrong OK he got wronged by dudes through love of smash . OK i was explaining the things that would lead them to that

I would like to see you in person come to this spkz fest i would like to see who is the ******

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
**** you he doesnt know us, but he is right anyway. shows that everyone notices that your being a prick on the boards and chatting ****. you were trying to provoke the situation about criags PSP so you pay with insults.
Stop being a prick and you wont make yourself cry anymore, simple really

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
it doesnt have a brain its just a moving image, ppro controls it.

Chris Jericho

Smash Cadet
first of you dont know me . i am pretty sure i am right I can see that you dont know anything OK you said those scenarios are ultra ******** please explain why ?

ok you said i am not great as i think i am . so explain why ? also I know that i can kick your *** in smash

I can see that you cant read properly nor understand what i meant

I can also see that you liking riding on team toast ***** . so you must be one of friends

I am you have made no points to justify why i am wrong OK he got wronged by dudes through love of smash . OK i was explaining the things that would lead them to that

I would like to see you in person come to this spkz fest i would like to see who is the ******
Ya know, war doesnt really do it for me, so I think I've had a change of heart! To be really honest, you probably are as good as you think you are. I mean, since ure first smash tourney at Fuzz's retirement venue about a year ago you've really improved from being an underdog to one of UK's best, ya know. I was probably being mean before so I apologise. Just realise that when someone has been robbed, the last thing they want to hear is what they could have done to avoid it in the first place, because I assure you, by getting robbed they've most likely learned the hard way and that's enough as it is.

Just be more sensitive dawg, ya know.

And i DO know you. There pretty much isnt anyone i dont know, ya heard!

Now, everyone hold hands with the people both sides of you, and sing with me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmjUiEQqZZA

"...reunited...and it feels so good.
...reunited...cos we understood..."

Retroking2000

Smash Master
**** you he doesnt know us, but he is right anyway. shows that everyone notices that your being a prick on the boards and chatting ****. you were trying to provoke the situation about criags PSP so you pay with insults.
Stop being a prick and you wont make yourself cry anymore, simple really

first off you need to stop talking ****e to me . who was trying to provoke situation i just explained it . whats to provoke its ready happened which was last weekend the fact is not that i proclaimed provoke it but is how to make sure it doesn't happen again . haha do you think insults make me cry , you read what say . not how i say it .

as far as being a prick ????

:chuckle:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you were trying to provoke the situation by laughing and saying \'if it was my PSP i would be pissed\' or along those lines of that cant be bothered to find the post. i will talk as much **** as i want to you as long as your being a prick on the boards lol your not gonna stop me .. are you?

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
This is bull**** man! I swear down, if i see someone stealing i will personally punch them in the face! Spam's already had his Orange pad stolen from one of these fests and its still hapning!!?

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
I know man! Its been way to long! I just txted Spam to see what he is doing tomorow and asked him if he was free to drive down to spKz so im waiting on him to get back to me! He's a friggin unreliable Spam-a-Dumbo, thats why we always flop! :(

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
I flake saturday

BTW how do you guys train your brain to think differently cause Im just a bunch of obvious at the moment...

MBAC got ***** cause he said i was predictable

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I know man! Its been way to long! I just txted Spam to see what he is doing tomorow and asked him if he was free to drive down to spKz so im waiting on him to get back to me! He's a friggin unreliable Spam-a-Dumbo, thats why we always flop! :(
Hope you come tomoorwo it will make my day :(

fed up of playing team toast + it was ****

Retroking2000

Smash Master
if ppl say your predictable .. just think your predictable .. and your brain will alter your state of mind and amazingly will you be unpredictable

I read it in a article about how your mind works

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Oh and R+F if you make it tomorow ill bring my SFA3..teach you how to play n stuff.

basically **** you.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
If i come tomorrow (very small chance) then ill bring MB and play

Also spam you have my number? and RAF you can phone nhat to get it or something

Retroking2000

Smash Master
because you have two minds

1 . sub conscience mind
2 . conscience mind

sub conscience is the mind that you have fully integrated into your system without even thinking about all the moves you have practiced . for eg wavedashing you have put it in your sub mind that you can do it whenever you want . Thats where being predictable comes in , you only repeat a set moves that you know off by heart

conscience mind your recessive mind you cannot be predictable in this state of mind because you are constantly thinking about new concepts

this is where being creative comes in
combining both minds together or working simultaneously

grayfox

Smash Champion
because you have two minds

1 . sub conscience mind
2 . conscience mind

sub conscience is the mind that you have fully integrated into your system without even thinking about all the moves you have practiced . for eg wavedashing you have put it in your sub mind that you can do it whenever you want . Thats where being predictable comes in , you only repeat a set moves that you know off by heart

conscience mind your recessive mind you cannot be predictable in this state of mind because you are constantly thinking about new concepts

this is where being creative comes in
combining both minds together or working simultaneously
Not really no. For a start it's consciousness your talking about not conscience, which is the part of your mind that makes you feel guilty for doing wrongs.

What your saying is right to a degree that the subconscious is what comes second nature to you and you are not aware of what you are doing and what you are conscious of is what you are aware of and doing purposely. That is not to say that it is not predictable.

That is like saying riding a bike is second nature so when you consciously start thinking about you riding a bike you become good enough to go on the x games.

Top Bottom