• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL I just realised I could be ranked highly in this :o. Or did I just jynx it :laugh:

Frozenwave- I'll bring a melee disc and mem card as well. Also Can I have you're phone number? Mines 07901742365

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I should be coming next week saturday and I just need to figure out how I am getting there. Since I have to get there before 11:30 its important cos I need to know when I need to wake up for the length of the journey.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ok I'm going to host on SATURDAY, last day practise before Rebirth and our RB

Station is Boston Manor Station (picadilly line) for the session

Once you get out of Boston Manor Station turn right, keep going dead straight.
You should see a HUGE TVU building on the left (5 min walk max), phone me when you're outside of the building

Mob number: 07518359115

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I have to ask my dad if I can go as he seems pretty moody atm. :(

mind if I stay over?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
was alright, now **** off noobking <3

Ok I'm going to host on SATURDAY, last day practise before Rebirth and our RB

Station is Boston Manor Station (picadilly line) for the session

Once you get out of Boston Manor Station turn right, keep going dead straight.
You should see a HUGE TVU building on the left (5 min walk max), phone me when you're outside of the building

Mob number: 07518359115

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I dont think I can make it this saturday, taking a girl to a restaurant BUT depending on what time I finish I might come but it is very unlikely.
I am still not 100% sure if I am coming Rebirth as I am still not totally sure what line I have to get on to get there, unless someone wants to inform me what line it is on and how to get there etc.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I dont think I can make it this saturday, taking a girl to a restaurant BUT depending on what time I finish I might come but it is very unlikely.
I am still not 100% sure if I am coming Rebirth as I am still not totally sure what line I have to get on to get there, unless someone wants to inform me what line it is on and how to get there etc.
nice one :bee:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tis true bout Edwin.
And the thing is its never any other reason except he doesnt feel like playing smash. Not even a reason concerning stuff you do outside of smash, get a life outside of smash and wid girls please thanks good boy. I can help you out with your game (not game as in ssbm game) on tips if you want since you are in desperate need of it and once you are with me you will see an instant improvement on your life outside of college. You can start off by trying to ask for a girls number on the road, I can help you out Edwin....I can help you out.
Chrisboi I can help you out iswell, instead of you having to lie on your screen name by saying 'Luvin dat sxc girl' when you just made it up.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
truth is i am being piled with work (college)

so i might not be in the mood to smash this weekend .

when i see the girls you can get aaron then i will get advice from you.

i played friday with Chris/Frost - so i wouldnt say i dont feel like playing it

i just think that i wont have time to , if**

i get my work done today which is highly doubtful i will attend Rebirth.

these girls that you speak do they happen to wear dresses and throw vegetables

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
truth is i am being piled with work (college)

so i might not be in the mood to smash this weekend .

when i see the girls you can get aaron then i will get advice from you.

i played friday with Chris/Frost - so i wouldnt say i dont feel like playing it

i just think that i wont have time to , if**

i get my work done today which is highly doubtful i will attend Rebirth.

these girls that you speak do they happen to wear dresses and throw vegetables
No I dont make up stories about girls like you prob do, matter fact you dont even make up stories about them you just admit you pratically have a sad life lool.
But i'm gonna be with her 2day and I will have some pictures of
me and her on my facebook when the day is finished so you can see on there if you dont believe me saddy boye lol.
Nice try though keep it up, but I know you need advice anyway, just let your guard down and let me help you poor Edwin and I was improve the happiness of your life by 32.5%.
I might be coming Rebirth if I feel lkie it though and if I come home and come on smashboards and someone tells me how to get there.
I dont know if I can make this smashfest 2day though

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
P-pro, I heard you beat fuzzyness, good work. I also managed to beat someone considered better than me in tournament. It's a GREAT feeling, isn't it? :bee:

<3 England
Yeah I did and the vids are uo the in Ranbat thread. I felt really good esp cos he was talking **** before the match about how am I gonna feel when he beats me and the vids are

should come up north tbh, just watched the new vids of P.pro vs charles. must say lads, you both seemed better 6 months ago xD
Tbh no matter what it seems that point is far from true lol. We have all improved since 6 months ago and plus we were under pressure during match with a whole line of people behind us so the best of us bound not to come out. But when we (meaning VA, Me, Fuzz, Edwin) **** you lot you will see anyway.

Top Bottom