• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Yo smash at mine (v3xds) tomorrow (26th sep) if anyone free just gimi a call or text my mobile: 07984758759 (v3x?)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
P. is extremely plain to go along with a extremely plain **** player who is too shook to play smash anymore. MAN UP! lol jkin no emotions pleases
lol

atleast i thought of my name myself...*****

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
LOL

Probably not coing to this tourney cause im lost lol unless RaF can drive me there or something, and even then no money aint paying anything cause im a broke punker!. So many main marth because he has long range so they dont have much to be afraid of, he will cut you in the air. Thats where ganondorf comes in ;D scare some marths. Ive kinda built my Ice Climbers into a Anti Marth style so lets rock and roll PEEPLE

Retroking2000

Smash Master
LOL

Probably not coing to this tourney cause im lost lol unless RaF can drive me there or something, and even then no money aint paying anything cause im a broke punker!. So many main marth because he has long range so they dont have much to be afraid of, he will cut you in the air. Thats where ganondorf comes in ;D scare some marths. Ive kinda built my Ice Climbers into a Anti Marth style so lets rock and roll PEEPLE

LOL ganondorf

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
How about we create a thread for general discussion! Those in favor say Aye

Aye

OK! but enough trolling, RaF, what you guys do on saturday and sundays cause I need to practise up with you guys along with some more from london. I need my IC's to be in good shape which it really isnt atm. I mean if you have spare days where you do 'Nothing at all', why not have some smash for a whole day or something to keep ourselvs in shape.

When do we wanna setup these crew matches? Im feeling RaF Vs WoC and STFU

Hmm...Team toast. Gief your players so I know how many Peaches and Samus's i may have to fight >.>...

Ill try to make a Banner for RaF as well, cant say it will be any good though x_x
Animated Siggies FTW
Yea i was thinking the same bout my Yosh! I'll speak to the rest of the guys and see what their plans are for the weekend man! More Smash FTW! I think there is a fest/mini tourney dis weekend aint there?

Oh there is a thread for general discussion bro, "The British" thread but for some reason ppl dont use it anymore they'd rather use the STFU WOC bi weekly thread instead LOL!:laugh:

FrostByte

Smash Lord
If I can find a way to make £5 70 or get a lift, then I'll probably be there.

Frozenwave, you don't know how fun it is to play Peach against ICs. Good times man.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
you suck

But yeah I dont wanna go into uncharted lands (charted on my brain that is)
If RaF can gief me a lift then maybe ill come, but i dont wanna spend money (i am more broke then brakes)

and People my msn is Hieuhuudo@hotmail.co.uk add me then ill talk to you online ;D especially raF >.<

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yea i was thinking the same bout my Yosh! I'll speak to the rest of the guys and see what their plans are for the weekend man! More Smash FTW! I think there is a fest/mini tourney dis weekend aint there?

Oh there is a thread for general discussion bro, "The British" thread but for some reason ppl dont use it anymore they'd rather use the STFU WOC bi weekly thread instead LOL!:laugh:
It's not fair!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
hmm..im gonna make a new sig

makin sigs for smash > playing smash

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
edwin is gettin 2good. i used to destroy him

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I will have to see if I can come this Saturday because im meant to be going smash like once a month only and I went to spkz one so I will have to see if I can go fuzzyness.
I prob wont respond to any messages you lot send in here for timeeee because my smashboards at home isn’t working for reason. This is me typing it at college lol
P.S. I merked PDOT yday and he is gay lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
hahaha why lie?

ps. your fox is ****

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
cant come gonna go to a friends drink up party and play Melty blood and destroy noobs at smash >.> you know, I am the best bladddzzz?? o_O

Top Bottom