• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im a bit confused about smashfest that are going on or not but im 100% sure spkz smashfest is going to be on this saturday. so if you lot are going to be there then hopefully i will see you

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Edwin hopefully me and pro won't destroy you and chris in doubles ever again.

Hopefully.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
and aaron i thought you were banned from smashfests?

spKz

Smash Ace
Hey guys ^__^

get to mine on sat around 11ish i wanna try and get Singles and doubles in or Low tier bleh what ever.

Yo Mike im glad you enjoyed the last smashfest ^__^
You should come to this one on sat, give me a call you still got my number, and delete some of your private msg lol your inbox is full XD

See every one Sat !

Kman25

Smash Ace
If theres anything happening on Sunday Ill probably come to it, I just got back into London today. If nothing is happening then, youll see me at the Expo and then Smash GT

FrostByte

Smash Lord
If theres anything happening on Sunday Ill probably come to it, I just got back into London today. If nothing is happening then, youll see me at the Expo and then Smash GT
lol kman you should came on saturday(fuzzy smashfest) and i hope to see you at smashGT :chuckle: -Edwin

J03

Smash Master
all cool people come to the north bro, thats were its at. cockneys and welsh just arent as good as geordies, scots, scousers, and the mighty BOLTONERS!!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
hey =P and i dont see how you can say the only icey's or roy because i play every char ^_^. Anyway i dont think ill do a smashfest this week cause my parents will fuss but someone else can host one.. and im practising with frostpype tommorow

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
hey =P and i dont see how you can say the only icey's or roy because i play every char ^_^.
Lol i think its in terms of mains tho! U play all charcters but ppl know u as jiggly puff player as that is ur main! So u could say ur the only jiggly in london because nobody else mains her despite the fact that others may use her now and again!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Retroking is a better name

not as good as P .

Retroking2000

Smash Master
why are there so many marths
because he is a good character its like but not every marth in UK is good some are better than others
and to be honest i dont like playing marth i want to be a fox main but i have been playing marth for a long time so i kind of just fall into him when i do tournies
:confused:

In a way its kind of like mew2king

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Smash fest at spkz's this sat.

Tourney, so no johns Frostbyte, man up ***

also
bring a cube or two if you can ^__^

so thats the 29th of sept

Top Bottom