• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, i'm really excited to play all y'all. (I don't really say y'all i'm just hamming up being american over here, hehe)

So who're the amazing players of london? Who are the chu's, the m2k's, the pc's?

fill me with knowledge! lol

can't wait it'll be fun

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I have to find out if i can come my parents are being gay and trying to ban me from smashfest so i hav to act super good to go lol. espeically because of the american person and who do you main mike?
are you going if you know retroking?

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
I have to find out if i can come my parents are being gay and trying to ban me from smashfest so i hav to act super good to go lol. espeically because of the american person and who do you main mike?
are you going if you know retroking?
I main marth and am working on my fox. I also love falcon but my falcon kinda sucksors.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Haha, knew that was coming. I'll probably busy this saturday, I'll see how things go. Kman, I have your ADV wars cartridge. What Uni are you going to btw?
Oh yeah I totally forgot about. And Im going Brunel Uni, So Im gonna be on the Picadilly Line as well

I main marth and am working on my fox. I also love falcon but my falcon kinda sucksors.
Cool an American, But hes a Marth >_> Which top players have you played in the US?

Also I am coming to this for sure!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Same here. I've got one Peach main, one Ness main, One Falco main coming (all pretty good), and one not so good link main coming :p.

Can anyone give me times for this thing?
Have u got spkzz mobile number
and its starts from 10- 1 the latest but i have seen ppl coming at 8 pm aka fuzzyness so dont worry about the time u get there we mostly care about you getting there regardless of the time it is a smashfest all you do is go around Looking for pigeons with controllers and asking to play them and getting better and better
on the first page of the thread get all the details spkz mobile number etc and address
everything you need is there on the first page but you will have to learn the train journey which isnt that long

Hope to see ya on Sat and all your mates

Retroking OUT :p

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Cool an American, But hes a Marth >_> Which top players have you played in the US?

Also I am coming to this for sure!
You name them, I've played them.

I live about an hour from jason (m2k) so I play him at biweeklies all the time, usually with cactuar. PC comes down to a lot of the NYC tournies too, but I don't get a chance to play him much. Same with KDJ. I think I played him only once. Went to chu's at the beginning of this year and played with azen, greg, chu, you name it. Played forward at Cataclysm this spring.

Chillin was the first pro smasher I played ever, like two years ago. He basically got me into smash. Isai and ken came to the last ever MLG NY so I played them then, but only briefly. Isai is unbelievable live. He's the reason I want to get good at falcon.

Anyway you're probably reading that list and thinking, **** he must be good. No. I suck. At least compared to those guys. I guess I'm okay in NJ, but I haven't gone to tournies recently so... yeah. Kinda out of practice. No jones though ^^

Oh, and I just find marth fun. My original main was falcon. I just suck so bad with him that I don't like calling him my main, hehe.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Oh, sorry for the double post, but this is important. Will I need to buy a controller or will a (decent) one be available on saturday? I might end up buying one anyway but it would be a hassle, and much more expensive than back in the states. Please anyone let me know if they have an extra controller I could use on saturday that's in good condition. thanks guys

I didn't bring mine because it was a business trip and I didn't want to risk it getting damaged on the way over.

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Lol d/w he doesn't too that yoyo glitch xD. It' probably too hard to pull of in a match anyway lol xD.

Watched some vids of you guys today, he says your better than him but he'd love to play you.

Im totally psyched. Any Falco mains coming?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
:urg:not really , more like falco sencondaries ppl are fuzzyness , frostbyte and thats it
not many falcos though
people say his to hard lol cant wait to play your amazing falco imperial wraith

peace see ya sat

And BTW are we gonna do a tourney

spKz

Smash Ace
Cool anyone going through London Victoria, mike will be going thru victoria and if so, could be picked up.

If not i will have to go and collect him ^__^

Kman25

Smash Ace
You name them, I've played them.

I live about an hour from jason (m2k) so I play him at biweeklies all the time, usually with cactuar. PC comes down to a lot of the NYC tournies too, but I don't get a chance to play him much. Same with KDJ. I think I played him only once. Went to chu's at the beginning of this year and played with azen, greg, chu, you name it. Played forward at Cataclysm this spring.

Chillin was the first pro smasher I played ever, like two years ago. He basically got me into smash. Isai and ken came to the last ever MLG NY so I played them then, but only briefly. Isai is unbelievable live. He's the reason I want to get good at falcon.

Anyway you're probably reading that list and thinking, **** he must be good. No. I suck. At least compared to those guys. I guess I'm okay in NJ, but I haven't gone to tournies recently so... yeah. Kinda out of practice. No jones though ^^

Oh, and I just find marth fun. My original main was falcon. I just suck so bad with him that I don't like calling him my main, hehe.
Wow thats amazing, Youve played most of the top names in the community, I really cant wait to play you though. Also, 'No Jones' What the fudge? 0_o

Also Professor Pro, Change your sig your arent the best Peach in London :p

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol

You two should settle this once and for all on saturday

if your both there

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Also Professor Pro, Change your sig your arent the best Peach in London :p
1) When i faced you at your house you said i am going to be the best in london becuase you are going university
2) If you really feel annoyed about it ask nexus to make me the same one without that bit if your really going to get emotional about it lol
3) If you have anythingelse to say about the subject PM or MSN as i am online right now and so are you no need to carry a arguement or dispute over this plus its easy on MSN i can type better for some weird reason lol.
4) Right now im not going to change it or take it off because its my first sig and i like it. the only way im chainging is if nexus will jus take it off and im too lazy to ask him:)
Enjoy the rest of your time at smashboards Love and Peace no war lol.
Goodbye

lol

You two should settle this once and for all on saturday

if your both there
I already asked him for that but he said it doesnt work lyk that in his opinion to see who is the best i have to go to a tourney and place in a better place then him.

The MAIN EVENT for me anyway is watchin PDOT destroy Chrisboi once and for all lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Me and chris settled it long time ago. I 3 stocked him remember

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Yeah but its not proper settled like first to win 5 matches or something and plus he has been sayin stuff like 'PDOT **** I CAN BEAT HIM' and he keeps bringing up some match timeeeee ago when he almost 4 stocked but i told him that was long ago. plus i know you can beat him but i haven spoke to him so i dont know if he's going to be there on saturday like i dont know if im going to be there :(

spKz

Smash Ace
i got a spare pad here man no worries
^__^
i dont want you to go and buy a pad or a 3rd party crappy pad ^__^

peace man
see you on sat man ^__^

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Mikeman mm £5? =)

Me, frosty and edwin are the main chills of london ;)

Some are pretty good and getting there though
Sure. =) I definitely won't win, but it should be fun. There's a lot of people in London... I'm sure you all are really good. =)

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Wow, looks like a reasonable amount of people on Sat then.

And we'll see which Peach / player other than Frost + Fuzzy does best for London at SmashGT won't we ^_^

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hey Mikeman, if they have different controller colors for sale there, would you mind finding the prices for them? I'm looking to get another controller with better colors.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
The Alt colour we have over here is the white one. I doubt you'd find any anywhere since standard official controllers are still hard to find.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Hey Mikeman, if they have different controller colors for sale there, would you mind finding the prices for them? I'm looking to get another controller with better colors.
Sure, like what? Dark grey or whatever? I'm not sure what colors are supposed to be offered here. That's a good idea actually. I might buy one just to have a cool color. I'll let you know though.

Edit: ah, white. Gotcha.

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Lol, it was almost impossible for me to find a replacement official nintendo controller. I found ONE shop in Croydon, selling the last gc pad it had in stock. Cost me £15 though =/. Super rare.

Then I found out my freind was selling one for a fiver... Lol. Never mind though, i bought that one too xD. Now I have 2 GC controllers! Wewt.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
The Alt colour we have over here is the white one. I doubt you'd find any anywhere since standard official controllers are still hard to find.
there is always the internet you can get anything off the internet even dead bodies o_0 since the gamecube reelease by nintendo was underestimated by londoners because people went for the PS2 lol they were forced to sell to the online market

wow i am so smart:cool:
Retroking Out
peace
see ya sat

Top Bottom