• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

craiigg

Smash Lord
already said it to you charles but hopef be driving by then so thats another 1/2/3 tv's to add from me : D

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Ermm, I should be there xD. Also do you guys mind if I bring a few mates? They'll all pay and play, but some are... less than average. This is in Mitcham right? Also, I can bring a a Cube + smash (possible multiple cubes/smash disks) if needed :p.

Names Amir btw.

Edit:

**** I might not be able to make it... Can anyone tell me what time it's expected to run to? **** family commitments =/.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Well if you wanna come to mine tommorow its Barkingside, my mobile number is 07935019655 so you can call me when you get to the station if you wanna come (its on the central line, hainault via newbury park train), people should bring cubes and smash like usual, i got 5 t.v's so thats not a prob. Who are you anyway? If i forgot i'm sorry

11am till like 9-10pm

Otherwise its Spkz house in hackbridge on sat

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
****, 9 - 10pm? Won't be able to come, after 4:30pm I gotta go see my grandma (Shes in Hospital atm). I'm free for any bi-weeklys after sept the first though, if they're still on so I can definantly make it to them xD.

Shucks, i'm kinda dissapointed.

I'm Wraith btw, havn't actually come to one before (helluva lot of stuff on). But as I said, after Sept the 1st my weekends are clear so you can expect me to turn up regularly.

Also, i'm deffo free for the 5th - 6th of Jan tourney if thats gonna happen lol xD. Made sure of that.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i will be at spkz tommorow but im not sure if PDOT will be there but he will most likely be there. hopefully i see chrisboi so i can see you and PDOT settle this and hopefully i see Retroking but i find that unlikely because he keeps running away from challenges lol :p jkin

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i will be at spkz tommorow but im not sure if PDOT will be there but he will most likely be there. hopefully i see chrisboi so i can see you and PDOT settle this and hopefully i see Retroking but i find that unlikely because he keeps running away from challenges lol :p jkin
Im coming to vs. chrisboi and hopefully (most probably) settle his talk down.

:lick:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I am going to be there hopefully my parents having been annoying me lately so im not 100% sure if i can but its very likely i will be there tommorrow.
I take back what i said PDOT now i want you to destroy chris lol

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Tourney at Charles' on saturday.
I hope more people come to this one and i wanna marth ditto imperial wraith and to frostbyte i hope it is a tourney instead of a smashfest because fuzzyness is always like " why do we have to compete " and fuzzyness get out your camera SON and record some matches see everyone on saturday

PEACE

spKz

Smash Ace
Team Toast Anyone? ^__^ thinking of reviving it, New crew means new members, Obv me and Paul are in, Anyone?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Edwin...I heard you keep "running away from battles" and you need to "MAN UP"

Not my words..LOL

Top Bottom