• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol london ftw, ill be there tommorow craig =) sorry if i come really late though..prob 4pm - 10pm ill get to hackbridge

No ones talking about playing me cause theyre scared of my falcon lolol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I cant afford a tourney :(

gotta save for uni

pyjamapants is eugene right?

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Whens next fest i want in on some smash again!

I Quit World of Warcraft btw :p wanna get my mindgames back up to scratch

LOL @ Professer pro getting emotional over a statement LOL chill your 'balls of steeeeeeeel' man

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL

Even more emotions!! Cool down son

Retroking2000

Smash Master
LOL pete
Comedy to my spleen. Didnt we tell you that you would quit? : D

ICs are cooler than wizards anyway HA
this is mainly the reason why i personally think frozenwave quit world of warcraft
The game is fun to play, but on another level he knows that it is totally controlling his life and is unhealthy for it. It hinders his ability to stay in good shape, to finish school (college), and make friends.
The funny thing is, part of him looks at this game and sees a reflection of real life. Always grinding to get new things. Always seeing someone else who has more, spurring him on to grind harder and climb the ladder. Enjoying good times with friends and being able to tell stories about it later. Meeting new people every night and enjoying their company. Only in WoW, its more of the instant gratification that defines the desires of most Europeans
and plus SMASH IS TO GODD nothing can compete with smash motherf**ker
Peace see everyone tomorrow

Retroking Out ;)

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
cant come got party today >.< This is NOT a flakey

Nhat quit wow too lol

Lol @ Massive paragraph on WoW - Yeah i quit cause i cant handle doing Biology Pysics Chemistry and Maths all with WoW. No way. And its getting boring i breezed through it too fast way too fast so i havnt got much to do unless my guilds online which is only on certain days. Suckzors

Ill come to the Fuzzyness fests, thats the one thats possible for me to go to, but i also got things to do these days x_x

Retroking2000

Smash Master
I Just wanted to say that the spkzz fest was alright on sat . But the tourney took quite a while to run ( curse you R&F ) I think that fuzzyness should do them from now on. but make them like once every like three weeks because of college/ University and plus the money problems some smashers had (kman had to lend me money even) Dont get me wrong I like going to spkz but i just think fuzzyness is a better option( tourney efficiency wise) and we need that fundamental to prepare for SmashGT and the January tourney

But anyway that is my 2 cents so if anyone disagrees
lets here it
:p Retroking Out

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Apologies for the conrnflake again on behalf of R&F! Spam was up North in Leeds and i had no clue he was goin so it was kinda a last minute flop! No biggie tho, hope it went ok! Im having smash withdrawl sympotoms, its bin too long since i last played it! :(

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'll probably see you guys again at Smash OCT.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Gotta cut down.

ill be at GT and then it will be "TIME TO TRY"

lol

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
man you guys are all scrubs aint ya >_0
Look JO3 we get it! U dont have to try and hide it from us by calling us names! I understand how the jealousy could overwhelm a man. *puts hand on JO3's shoulder consoling him* But its ok. We ALL kno that deep down in ur heart of hearts that u wanna be a southerner just like us! Y dont u just come and get a place down here in London? We promise we wont tell the rest of the Northerners that u plan to ditch them and come down here to SUPERIOR side! We promise! *whispers* It'l be our lil secret!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::p

FrostByte

Smash Lord
We already have a who is far more superior than the original in every way possible. Better. Faster. Spammier than ever before. He goes by the name of JO4/Chrisboi.

Top Bottom