• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

MegamanX14

Smash Apprentice
What does "a decent amount of people" mean? haha

I don't wanna come if there's only gonna be like 10 people altogether. If there's at least a 16-man bracket for singles (and a good amount of teams), then I'll definitely show up.

Sliq

Smash Master
XtacyfalcoX, I will be at this tournament. I may be willing to bring a TV and GCN, depending on how many you already have.

If anyone is going and wants to play doubles but doesn't have a partner, yo, right here. Just PM me. Peace.

Kibydejj

Smash Rookie
lol i live in newark ohio and id love to host a smash event i dont know what else to say other then i would love to play some smash with anyone who can play well

Kibydejj

Smash Rookie
well the tourny in wooster if i cant find a way to get their is their anyone going who lives near newark who maybe able to get me?(i can bring a cube and TV if i can get a ride their and back)

Kibydejj

Smash Rookie
im gonna be able to go to the tounry and im bringing my bro he is crazy good link player

MegamanX14

Smash Apprentice
I hope a lot of people show up and there's a good turnout for the tournament this weekend in Wooster cause that'd be excellent. More competition = the better. Teams tourney sounds like a bunch of fun, too. =)

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
yeah i just hope that everyone that said they would come to come and bring more people. that would make me a happy panda lol

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
maybe like 20,25,30 something like that maybe more cause the person that helped me spread the news about the tourny in town put signs in all of the video game stores we have here

Sliq

Smash Master
Anyone live in Northeast Ohio want to play sometime between now and Saturday? I want to get some practice in before the Wooster tournament. PM me if you want my address, or you can send me yours. I'll understand if the latter is not appealing with internet crazies and what have you.

I live in East Canton if you want to see how close I live to you.

Sgt. Conan

Smash Journeyman
Sliq said:
Anyone live in Northeast Ohio want to play sometime between now and Saturday? I want to get some practice in before the Wooster tournament. PM me if you want my address, or you can send me yours. I'll understand if the latter is not appealing with internet crazies and what have you.

I live in East Canton if you want to see how close I live to you.
About 2 hours from me.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm going to need some details here, like where and when (i.e. time)

Corydonn

Smash Rookie
Feh My two buddies have to work at the Barn on Sunday but I may be able to bring in a cube and my older brother for my doubles partner... I will get info if he wants to come or not other than that I need a doubles partner.

MegamanX14

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for the tourney tomorrow. I'm actually bringing two cars full of people, but I believe only about 3-4 may enter singles, and probably 3 teams of doubles.

EDIT: How many setups are we looking at for tomorrow?

Sliq

Smash Master
it would be the one talked about around page 35 36 in wooster

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
so this tourny should have a good turn out. and if its good we could have smash tournys here like every other week

SiGeL

Smash Cadet
I need a ride to FC if anyone is coming from or through the northeastern Ohio area, so if you are, please send me a PM/IM about it. I'll pay whatever for gas, I just really don't wanna miss this!

Sliq

Smash Master
Sorry, Conan. you're like a 6 hour round trip away from where I live...and I have to be there by noon. It's 10 AM right now.

Corydonn

Smash Rookie
Well My bad I thought the tourney was today and was too busy to check back at the boards. >< I will be at the next one! Gah!

Top Bottom