• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
I'm from medina, and there are around 4 of us here who are decent players. We all could wavedash and such in melee and we can adapt quickly. I'm younger(16) and don't have my license so i cant drive anywhere. But i want to play some of you guys to get better and I'd love to represent Ohio. If anyway can play some matches in the medina area or wants to play me and my friends PM me. Also my friends who play are all older than me

Master WGS

Smash Lord
If you guys get tournaments started, I'd love to help out/participate. Just throw me a PM, since this thread is often unorganized and tough to find things in...

Ohio Represent.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
MasterWGS i may drop you a line to help organize some tournaments over the summer. I've got a few locations that could be big enough for pretty big tournaments

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
If you do plan on doing anything, I'd be willing to help out... Ohio doesn't have quite a big enough tournament scene...

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
I'm in Cincy for the summer, probably with a car, so I'll be able to go to tournies and maybe provide rides. Who knows :]

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Yeah, seems like it would have to be a joint effort if we wanted to make something big happen. Like a big event is what I'm trying to get together, and it's just about getting the right people behind the project. We're freakin' Ohio, we're practically in the middle of everything. Shouldn't be impossible to get some people lol.

themitey1

Smash Cadet
Alittle off topic from getting together a event, one of the only smash events I do attend in ohio every year is Ohayocon. Anyone else go to that? Lol I know it's not really a smash event, its an anime con, but its pretty much the only way I used to get to fight competitive players, and pretty much the only reason anymore I go to it.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
You just don't hear cok making any noise anymore so we kind of have to make a scene. We could see if we could get other hosts like vidjo omni or I even think mathos will be in state. If we get the right people behind it we could have our own major event.

(jkk)

Smash Cadet
I am looking for some friend codes of fellow ohio smashers. Pm me if want to play me.

Is any one going to Strongsvile today or tomorrow for melee tournament?

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
me and the post above me ^ (Jkk), both live in medina. ANyone live near the area? Oh and i'm looking for FCs of fellow smashers aswell. PM me please

NeroKiks

Smash Rookie
Ha, Salem, awesome! I'm from Alliance!

Any of you feel free to add me! FC is in profile and AIM: stanisantidrama

-

EDIT: If you do add me, my name on Brawl is: Stan

and every once in awhile: MN&SF

you know, just incase you see me on and you're like "who is this!?"

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
To my knowledge, Toledo is the only one in the area on the 29th, and I am not really gonna be able to go to Toledo. It will help when I get my license XD

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
I wish there were some tournys around Youngstown but there never seems to be being between Pittsburgh and Cleveland blows its just far enough to not be able to go to either places to play

QUIVO

Smash Master
you always call when im at work or with my girlfriend : P. Let's have a smashfest in cincinnati soon. Everyone tell me their best days and I'll try to hold it at my place, nless soemone else wants to hold one. and are you playing smash still ameer?

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
cleveland needs a large tourney, but a cheap one, i'm broke. Anything relatively close to medina(30 min south of cleveland) would be nice.

QUIVO

Smash Master
If anyone wants to organize a tournament and stuff, they can use my house... : p
If not, let's just have a smashfest soon.

Top Bottom