• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
how unlucky, saturday and sunday are the best days to play apparently, since nobody ever shows up on wednesday!! >_< *******s. seriously, my place wednesday, come this time!

Broly

Smash Lord
lololol, u kno wut, if u wanna prove me wrong, how bout waco vs me and my bro vash. or just me. i really dont care. my 20 stocks vs waco. if u want to prove something to me, then just go to SA and ill be there.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
lololol, u kno wut, if u wanna prove me wrong, how bout waco vs me and my bro vash. or just me. i really dont care. my 20 stocks vs waco. if u want to prove something to me, then just go to SA and ill be there.
Dude, get a clue. Nobody cares about you or your terrible headache-inducing grammar. If you're not bringing your game here, get out of the waco thread.

Broly

Smash Lord
like i said, make a tourny, n ill go take over waco myself. can i get free admission and housing n like be seeded first? lmao

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
like i said, make a tourny, n ill go take over waco myself. can i get free admission and housing n like be seeded first? lmao
Yeah I think you missed my point. I didn't say "oh please grace us with your presence, let us drop everything we're doing and make a tournament just for this special ed kid." If you're coming to waco, put up or shut up, if not, just shut up. We could care less about what you think you can do, if you've got no business in waco then you're in the wrong thread.

Also, whats with this?
looool ****
Since when did you become a yes man for some illiterate troll? Thought you were better than that.

Anyways my point is if you guys want to keep trolling and flaming, take it to some other topic, and leave the waco topic for what its for, organizing matches for people in waco. I'm done responding to this crap.

Ending on a relevant note, is anyone planning to come over tomorrow? Or if not, are there any other plans?

Broly

Smash Lord
yea yea, ok just dont go running ur mouth on how u guys can beat flt or wes or whoever when u cant even prove urself against a guy thats handicapped, lol. im done w/ u guys but trust me on this, u guys may smash w/ each other, but no one will ever consider u guys great or even decent smashers as long as u hide behind ur screens and talk smack. im willing to go to waco, n u still dont wanna play against me. y i ask? becuz u kno im gonna win n u dont want the forums to make fun of ya'll sayin a cripple ***** u guys. so, imma quit askin nubs to play, n go on to SA to play ppl who dont care where they go as long as they have a killer time playing.

hanable

Smash Rookie
yea yea, ok just dont go running ur mouth on how u guys can beat flt or wes or whoever when u cant even prove urself against a guy thats handicapped, lol. im done w/ u guys but trust me on this, u guys may smash w/ each other, but no one will ever consider u guys great or even decent smashers as long as u hide behind ur screens and talk smack. im willing to go to waco, n u still dont wanna play against me. y i ask? becuz u kno im gonna win n u dont want the forums to make fun of ya'll sayin a cripple ***** u guys. so, imma quit askin nubs to play, n go on to SA to play ppl who dont care where they go as long as they have a killer time playing.
ok *******...i dont what the hell your talking about...1 guy ran his mouth..so first of all stfu....why does anyone care if waco shows...yall have already discounted us from having any chance....so why are you talking **** now that we dont want to go....why would we want to go somewhere where we'll be by far the most hated and scrutinized ppl....**** that...we can just play here

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
we're not hating on waco's skill, it's the scrub attitude there seems to be. "free admission?" There seems to be no reason you guys are even playing.

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
we're not hating on waco's skill, it's the scrub attitude there seems to be. "free admission?" There seems to be no reason you guys are even playing.
this is like the stupidizt **** thing youve sed soo far ........... it would have been diferent if you would have sed "im not hating" but your dumb *** sed" we're" ..... witch happens to include your kiss *** friend broly who hapens to think he by his own dumb *** self can take all of waco ...... wich pretty much sounds like hes doin some MAD hatin .....all im sayin is ....dont start no **** wont be no **** .... all we here in waco are doing is defending ourselves from the **** that broly will soon find out he wuz wrong about .....daz it

-The New York Times

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
this is like the stupidizt **** thing youve sed soo far ........... it would have been diferent if you would have sed "im not hating" but your dumb *** sed" we're" ..... witch happens to include your kiss *** friend broly who hapens to think he by his own dumb *** self can take all of waco ...... wich pretty much sounds like hes doin some MAD hatin .....all im sayin is ....dont start no **** wont be no **** .... all we here in waco are doing is defending ourselves from the **** that broly will soon find out he wuz wrong about .....daz it

-The New York Times
Please try to spell at least one word right when you argue. I don't speak gibberish.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Please try to spell at least one word right when you argue. I don't speak gibberish.
haha...i must admit...it, in fact, was complete gibberish.....yo sojr...what the hell are you talking about?

ok *******...i dont what the hell your talking about...1 guy ran his mouth..so first of all stfu....why does anyone care if waco shows...yall have already discounted us from having any chance....so why are you talking **** now that we dont want to go....why would we want to go somewhere where we'll be by far the most hated and scrutinized ppl....**** that...we can just play here
wow...banned after 1 post...ridiculous...i agree with this 100%.....for some reason...i think dr drew is gonna give me some more infractions...hmmm...this is pretty much what i believe...why would us, as waco smash players, want to introduce ourselves to what will most likely be a hostile environment...cmon you guys keep coming to our thread to talk some major garbage....so 1 of us asked for free admission...you guys act like that one guys speaks for all of waco...its ridiculous...and that whole FLT thing that was a long time ago...cmon are yall ever gonna let him live that down? i suppose not, but i know for a fact sora has made MASSIVE improvements since then....we are getting together and will most likely be attending the "****" that yall most likely have planned for waco....no worries we'll just have to do our bests....if if it AINT good enough....im a little tired of hearing my hometown , WACO, TEXAS blasted on like we dont have feelings and such....even if we do get *****...we will have still tried

HANA

Smash Apprentice
this thread puts a smile on my face :)
let me guess...is it cause everyone just believes us to be some kind of super scrubs?...though it may be the case for some of us...there are some good smashers here...ok so we're not on the same level as yall. but we still have fun playing against each other....and we look forward to playing everyone at your tournament.....it should be interesting..:psycho:....haha...specially looking forward to playing broly...since hes so convinced hes just gonna own all of waco...:embarrass...

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
HANA: "hanable" was banned because alternate accounts aren't allowed, not because there was anything wrong with that post...

Also this whole "waco vs. everybody" thing has been pretty stupid on both sides IMO.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
HANA: "hanable" was banned because alternate accounts aren't allowed, not because there was anything wrong with that post...

Also this whole "waco vs. everybody" thing has been pretty stupid on both sides IMO.
alright Dr. Drew...in all honesty we have been trying to let it go, but someone always comes into our thread saying stuff to start everything up all over again. its gettting a little bit ridiculous

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
**** that would be so embarrassing for broly to get owned by combo's falco
I thought combo had the most potential out of all the waco people I played >_>...He also seems to do the best when you guys go to tourney's.

I didn't know he played falco though XD.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Well, he kind of plays everybody (can't beat me in a kirby ditto though) but he really shines with falco, and lives up to his name of combo. Once he gets it going its just like sdfvgsdfgdxzfvg.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
I thought combo had the most potential out of all the waco people I played >_>...He also seems to do the best when you guys go to tourney's.

I didn't know he played falco though XD.
ya..this is probably true...combo has made and continues to make HUGE improvements...i think he could potentially be a great smash player

Broly

Smash Lord
im glad u guys decided to go. n i hear great things about combo. im not going to take back about wut i said to ya'll, but i kno u guys will bring great comp to us all. so wut does combo say to a $5 mm?

HANA

Smash Apprentice
im glad u guys decided to go. n i hear great things about combo. im not going to take back about wut i said to ya'll, but i kno u guys will bring great comp to us all. so wut does combo say to a $5 mm?
combo says he will mm you, but he has a job so he said if you ever get a chance to stop by waco...and he'll do it

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
let me guess...is it cause everyone just believes us to be some kind of super scrubs?...though it may be the case for some of us...there are some good smashers here...ok so we're not on the same level as yall. but we still have fun playing against each other....and we look forward to playing everyone at your tournament.....it should be interesting..:psycho:....haha...specially looking forward to playing broly...since hes so convinced hes just gonna own all of waco...:embarrass...
no not at all.
when i 1st started smash like when the game 1st came out. i had a sa thread just like this one :p

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
its nice to see the **** that hit the fan has been cleaned up alittle ... its alittle more mellow here now ... i hope i get a chance to go to the sa turnie even if i do lose the firs round .....

on another note ... ( this is for all the people who went to my house after the LAN partty last friday ) ... isnt it funny how i predected that my dad would say that everyone needs to get thu **** out ... its funny cuz thats not realy him i wuz only joking when i said thats wut he wuz going to say .... he doesnt usually act like that .... but he did that day .... at first he kinda pissed me off ... but then i thought about the whole situation and figured it wuz pretty funny ... heh heh heh

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I'm bored, anyone playing tonight?

edit:
on another note ... ( this is for all the people who went to my house after the LAN partty last friday ) ... isnt it funny how i predected that my dad would say that everyone needs to get thu **** out ... its funny cuz thats not realy him i wuz only joking when i said thats wut he wuz going to say .... he doesnt usually act like that .... but he did that day .... at first he kinda pissed me off ... but then i thought about the whole situation and figured it wuz pretty funny ... heh heh heh
Haha yeah man that was crazy, I went out to my car to look for the controller and I come back, put my hand on the door handle, and I hear him yelling like hell, I'm like o.o; ... "I think I'll wait outside."

See you guys at my place tomorrow (wednesday) whenever.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
okay...so its been like 4 days since anyone has posted....we need to play some smash soon...im gonna play with Dami tonight....gonna be some good practice i suppose

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Nobody has posted here in forever, jeez. Whats everyone up to?

Man, i stop posting here because of all the outsiders coming into our thread causing disruption over things that no longer matter. Of course I still play this game, but for fun only thats why I sandbag when I play almost everytime. Because Im not trying to prove i can beat you if i have done it already i dont feel the need to do it everytime just to boast how good i am. I know i have personally 4-stock every waco player except " Nova " And 3 stocked everyone including him. I dont mind taking a few dives or holding back to make other players feel better about their smash game.

And I'm not exiting Smashboards, but I don't feel pleasure when playing Smash now. So... maybe I don't play anymore or as much.

When Super Smash Bros Melee was better than it was today , I mean... most people will not understand how was difficult it was 2 or 3 years ago to play such matches and how a not very good looking match can generate pleasure.

But this isn't the point.

That time was too good! I just was playing and being happy being myself and enjoying the way i use to trash talk, to spice up the matches. Now people become offended or start to hate you if you 3 stock them or verbly taunt them while playing. Thus making the game not fun for my anymore, having to hold back all the time just so the other person does not start to hate me. For being cocky or better. I can feel when someone is playing to beat me out of anger or simply stop trying because they feel embrassed or feel they cant win. Things like this just makes the game not fun and kills all motivation. I use to play to see how much better I can be.

But now, you need to play well to be respected. You NEED to win, not to beat yourself, but beat your opponents. You don't play because its fun, you play to because others will look down on you if you get 3 stocked. So you dont have the time to play with a character you dont main just to for fun, or be able to say no matter what happens good game. Now I understand why I feel Smash boring most time.

No, I'm not saying that competition isn't good. Competition is a awesome thing when you respect and be respected.

Thats the point.
Respect.

Victory will not make you a good person. It'll make you just a successful person.

Please DO NOT remove the fun of the game. Lets just enjoy the game keep the "smash world" in the "smashworld".

Of course when brawl starts, im starting all over im having fun playing the game the way i like to play it. Pit and Link or my new mains. Lets make it happen.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
Because Im not trying to prove i can beat you if i have done it already i dont feel the need to do it everytime just to boast how good i am. I know i have personally 4-stock every waco player except " Nova " And 3 stocked everyone including him. I dont mind taking a few dives or holding back to make other players feel better about their smash game.
say what? dont forget me..

anyway..i for one enjoy the smaCk talk. it makes it more fun for me..i dont want to sit around and play with a bunch of people who are like OMG NICE NAIR! EXCELLENT TIPPPPER. y'all are pretty fun to play with because you're not complete dorks. but, if you ever are up for playin' again i usually am on weekEnds.

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
Man, i stop posting here because of all the outsiders coming into our thread causing disruption over things that no longer matter. Of course I still play this game, but for fun only thats why I sandbag when I play almost everytime. Because Im not trying to prove i can beat you if i have done it already i dont feel the need to do it everytime just to boast how good i am. I know i have personally 4-stock every waco player except " Nova " And 3 stocked everyone including him. I dont mind taking a few dives or holding back to make other players feel better about their smash game.

And I'm not exiting Smashboards, but I don't feel pleasure when playing Smash now. So... maybe I don't play anymore or as much.

When Super Smash Bros Melee was better than it was today , I mean... most people will not understand how was difficult it was 2 or 3 years ago to play such matches and how a not very good looking match can generate pleasure.

But this isn't the point.

That time was too good! I just was playing and being happy being myself and enjoying the way i use to trash talk, to spice up the matches. Now people become offended or start to hate you if you 3 stock them or verbly taunt them while playing. Thus making the game not fun for my anymore, having to hold back all the time just so the other person does not start to hate me. For being cocky or better. I can feel when someone is playing to beat me out of anger or simply stop trying because they feel embrassed or feel they cant win. Things like this just makes the game not fun and kills all motivation. I use to play to see how much better I can be.

But now, you need to play well to be respected. You NEED to win, not to beat yourself, but beat your opponents. You don't play because its fun, you play to because others will look down on you if you get 3 stocked. So you dont have the time to play with a character you dont main just to for fun, or be able to say no matter what happens good game. Now I understand why I feel Smash boring most time.

No, I'm not saying that competition isn't good. Competition is a awesome thing when you respect and be respected.

Thats the point.
Respect.

Victory will not make you a good person. It'll make you just a successful person.

Please DO NOT remove the fun of the game. Lets just enjoy the game keep the "smash world" in the "smashworld".

Of course when brawl starts, im starting all over im having fun playing the game the way i like to play it. Pit and Link or my new mains. Lets make it happen.

SHYEET AAPPP .....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is waco attending FS2? Just wondering.

Top Bottom