• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Sorry shiken, I was at Novas but he never even told me you called. As for everyone else i dont know what the deal with those guys was. Are you able to do anything tonight ?
Yeah, after I eat dinner here in a bit ill be free the rest of the night.

does anyone from "the waco crew" want to play friday night/saturday?
Yeah, I'll probably be free those nights too. (**** i needa find a job) pretty much give me a call anytime anyone's playing smash, you all got my cell number.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
From the Official Waco Circle thread:

Sorry shiken, I was at Novas but he never even told me you called. As for everyone else i dont know what the deal with those guys was. Are you able to do anything tonight ?

And to S.o.S if waco can get free admission then we will be there, I dont think asking too much since SA vs Waco thing was started by you mostly. Im not blaming you for anything just asking you to meet us halfway. I mean its a 4 hour drive to SA and then you want us to pay to enter a tournament we really dont care about ?

Im just saying free admission top with the housing will make a surefire deal. ;) then you get openly embrasses waco infront all of SA.

Oh.... you can be apart of it too if you want hana.
Free admission? That's one of the scrubbiest thing I've heard anyone say in my life. Dallas and the Valley are driving much farther than you are, and they aren't complaining about paying when they get there. Hell, even me, the host, and S.O.S., who's name is in the title, are paying the entry fee.

And ya know, some people travel to tournaments for FUN. Besides, it's not like there is anything exciting in Waco that weekend anyways. Or any weekend for that matter;)

Besides, you're the guy that was dumb enough to challenge Wes to a $70 money match:psycho:, then go on smash boards and make the biggest john in the world about it. Sure you're famous(:laugh:) but if I was a Waco player, I would be embarrassed to have you speak for the community.

Housing? Maybe if you ask, not demand it.

Free Admission? STFU noob. No one gets that. Besides crews is only 5 bucks. How cheap are you?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will MM anyone coming from waco if they want to.

My pikachu vs your anything?

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
$5 to enter is one thing, a full tank of gas is another. I'm still undecided on if I'm going or not.

In other news there's supposedly a lan / smash party going on tonight at tstc. If you want more info give me a call, and I'll try and give everyone a call if i have your numbers. starts at 6PM.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
$5 to enter is one thing, a full tank of gas is another. I'm still undecided on if I'm going or not.

In other news there's supposedly a lan / smash party going on tonight at tstc. If you want more info give me a call, and I'll try and give everyone a call if i have your numbers. starts at 6PM.
Gas doesn't cost that much considering how much most of us pay to go to tournaments. I hope you can understand no one giving you sympathy when we travel to houston/dallas/SA all the time for tournaments. I once even bought a bus ticket to waco to play with you guys.

I realize that you guys are not me and if you don't want to go due to money then no one is going to mind :). But tournaments are really fun and well worth the money in my opinion.

I'm just pointing out that no one is going to care about your gas money...we are not even offering the valley sympathy and they are driving like 7 hours to get here. Thats a lot of gas >_>.

Hope you guys decide to come though.

Edit: Also, if everyone chips in for gas it's a lot cheaper!

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Oh I wasn't expecting any sympathy for gas money, that's just the personal decided factor for whether i go or not, is if i have enough spare to afford the gas, lol. when you dont have a job you have to weigh the importance of having a full tank of gas last you a month, or one trip.

Broly

Smash Lord
yea, same here, but we try as hard as we can to get it. lol, i just hope everyone can go n make this tourny a memorable.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Alright I've called everyone who's number I have, or answered their phones, if anyone else is wanting to come tonight and needs a ride please call me, try and call before 6 if at all possible

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
From the Official Waco Circle thread:

Free admission? That's one of the scrubbiest thing I've heard anyone say in my life. Dallas and the Valley are driving much farther than you are, and they aren't complaining about paying when they get there. Hell, even me, the host, and S.O.S., who's name is in the title, are paying the entry fee.

And ya know, some people travel to tournaments for FUN. Besides, it's not like there is anything exciting in Waco that weekend anyways. Or any weekend for that matter;)

Besides, you're the guy that was dumb enough to challenge Wes to a $70 money match:psycho:, then go on smash boards and make the biggest john in the world about it. Sure you're famous(:laugh:) but if I was a Waco player, I would be embarrassed to have you speak for the community.

Housing? Maybe if you ask, not demand it.

Free Admission? STFU noob. No one gets that. Besides crews is only 5 bucks. How cheap are you?
I honestly don’t give a **** about Dallas, you, or S.o.S . I said I wanted Waco to have free admission no one mention You are your inability to find post directed at you. People travel to tournaments for fun. well we’re not those kind of people. Sure melee is fun but not fun enough for me to spend 40 maybe 60 bucks on gas then food only to, drive 4 maybe 5 hours to a place crowded with a lot of nerdy, fat, and sweaty people. Then pay to enter a house tournament? Only to stay a few hours then drive another 4 or 5 hours back? But wait, I can simply stay at home in Waco and play for free with a few of my friends.

Besides it’s not like this is a Big/ tournament or anything. Its not like any well known smashers will be there Ken, Isai, Aniki, Mew2king, PC Chris. Or any Semi-Professional smashers for that matter people like Germ, Shiwiz, Zalgadis ect. Is this tournament pulling any OOSer ? Like I said before this game is dying out fast, people or retiring left and right. Driving out to tournaments was fun in this game "prime" Now its just stupid. And since Brawl is soon to be released it only be few months before we all can play these very same people for FREE and at home. I think bluezaft said it best, anyone trying to host a BIG tournament in this day and age is a waste, you shouldn’t be expecting anymore than 30 50 people. And if S.o.S wasn’t apart of it sadly it would be less than that. Is fastliketree even coming to this event ? or will S.o.S be the only worthwhile person there ?

The FLT event? Hmm, Yes speaking of money matches if this does happen, perhaps you and I should have one. ;) I am sure you can beat me just as easily as Wes did. I am not sure if this is true But I heard you been beaten by a Waco player already ( The same one that owned Hylian). As I said before not sure how true that is, but its just what I heard. 20 bucks sounds nice, right?

As stated before 40 (gas) bucks x (?) of cars we use is a nice bit of money. And you say 5 dollars as if its chump change if that’s how you feel then you shouldn’t mind letting us pass on it, Besides crews is only 5 bucks. How cheap are you? As for nothing interesting happening in waco ill be perfectly fine playing smash in waco.

Broly

Smash Lord
I honestly don’t give a **** about Dallas, you, or S.o.S . I said I wanted Waco to have free admission no one mention You are your inability to find post directed at you. People travel to tournaments for fun. well we’re not those kind of people. Sure melee is fun but not fun enough for me to spend 40 maybe 60 bucks on gas then food only to, drive 4 maybe 5 hours to a place crowded with a lot of nerdy, fat, and sweaty people. Then pay to enter a house tournament? Only to stay a few hours then drive another 4 or 5 hours back? But wait, I can simply stay at home in Waco and play for free with a few of my friends.

Besides it’s not like this is a Big/ tournament or anything. Its not like any well known smashers will be there Ken, Isai, Aniki, Mew2king, PC Chris. Or any Semi-Professional smashers for that matter people like Germ, Shiwiz, Zalgadis ect. Is this tournament pulling any OOSer ? Like I said before this game is dying out fast, people or retiring left and right. Driving out to tournaments was fun in this game "prime" Now its just stupid. And since Brawl is soon to be released it only be few months before we all can play these very same people for FREE and at home. I think bluezaft said it best, anyone trying to host a BIG tournament in this day and age is a waste, you shouldn’t be expecting anymore than 30 50 people. And if S.o.S wasn’t apart of it sadly it would be less than that. Is fastliketree even coming to this event ? or will S.o.S be the only worthwhile person there ?

The FLT event? Hmm, Yes speaking of money matches if this does happen, perhaps you and I should have one. ;) I am sure you can beat me just as easily as Wes did. I am not sure if this is true But I heard you been beaten by a Waco player already ( The same one that owned Hylian). As I said before not sure how true that is, but its just what I heard. 20 bucks sounds nice, right?

As stated before 40 (gas) bucks x (?) of cars we use is a nice bit of money. And you say 5 dollars as if its chump change if that’s how you feel then you shouldn’t mind letting us pass on it, Besides crews is only 5 bucks. How cheap are you? As for nothing interesting happening in waco ill be perfectly fine playing smash in waco.
someone drive me to waco, u kno wut, i think after SA, i think brownsville will go to waco. make an effin tourny, nobody likes wastin money, but to play new peeps is calways worthwhile. seriously, make a fkin tourny b4 brawl, n ill make sure to beat the **** outta u Waco. u kno y? cuz we do make the effort to go. n *** it, i MM u 50 bucks. its ceasy 4 u im sure. i dont wavedash, block, grab, cancel, tech, anything to do with the L or R buttons, and i'll still bet 50 bucks that ill **** u . all u gotta do is make a tourny 5 min away from ur house so u wont ***** about gas money n ill be there.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've never been ***** by a waco player thanks.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
wow is all i can say. im sry sora but theres no way i could get u in 4 free. housing is possible. and broly is my new smash idol. lol

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
****, that was a lot of fun tonight everyone. Well, other than getting kicked out by the "WE'LL THROW THE EMERGENCY POWER SWITCH IF YOU GUYS DON'T LEAVE!!" noobs. xD had a ton of fun in the friendlies before the tournament, played a few new people. Hopefully the next time we have a real big gettogther like this, I'll have my own controller so i can quit johning about that.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
****, that was a lot of fun tonight everyone. Well, other than getting kicked out by the "WE'LL THROW THE EMERGENCY POWER SWITCH IF YOU GUYS DON'T LEAVE!!" noobs. xD had a ton of fun in the friendlies before the tournament, played a few new people. Hopefully the next time we have a real big gettogther like this, I'll have my own controller so i can quit johning about that.
ya it was super fun....you get alot better everytime i play you shiken... your probably gonna beat me next time.=/ but good games everyone....we ***** yall in teams tho haha
agreed good time..glad i got to play with some of ya who i haven't played in a while/at all
wow...pogo you really caught me off guard...i was like "who is this guy pwning me?"haha..you even better than i had imagined...good games...ima get you with ness next time tho...and as far as teams go....we ***** you guys...j/k it was fun GO JIGGLYPUFF

HANA

Smash Apprentice
3 stocked 2 times. Your pichu ( The same that could own the falco you played in the finals) and your younglink.

Grr.. its nots over pogo my iceclimbers are coming for you.
c'mon man...i sense a little hostility....and as sora said...my ness is coming for you too....gonna get you buddy

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Wow.... I have never heard someone brag about beating Pichu. Unless someone mains low tier, they aren't playing to win when they pick them...... they just want to cut loose and play someone purely for fun, because most people wouldn't dream of picking them in tournament.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Wow.... I have never heard someone brag about beating Pichu. Unless someone mains low tier, they aren't playing to win when they pick them...... they just want to cut loose and play someone purely for fun, because most people wouldn't dream of picking them in tournament.
dont forget he said y. link too

HANA

Smash Apprentice
someone drive me to waco, u kno wut, i think after SA, i think brownsville will go to waco. make an effin tourny, nobody likes wastin money, but to play new peeps is calways worthwhile. seriously, make a fkin tourny b4 brawl, n ill make sure to beat the **** outta u Waco. u kno y? cuz we do make the effort to go. n *** it, i MM u 50 bucks. its ceasy 4 u im sure. i dont wavedash, block, grab, cancel, tech, anything to do with the L or R buttons, and i'll still bet 50 bucks that ill **** u . all u gotta do is make a tourny 5 min away from ur house so u wont ***** about gas money n ill be there. oh yeah..did i mention that im gay...i like to take it up the butt from men...also im the biggest noob in the world
you know...cmon and bring your *** down here....we dont mind taking your 50 bucks.... it would in fact be an honor to take it...if you really believe that its that easy to beat us...fine make our day oh and btw... that gay thing was a little too much info....dont expect respect for being openly gay....its works for DoH and Xelic, but you aint them...oops sorry for the double post

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
you know...cmon and bring your *** down here....we dont mind taking your 50 bucks.... it would in fact be an honor to take it...if you really believe that its that easy to beat us...fine make our day oh and btw... that gay thing was a little too much info....dont expect respect for being openly gay....its works for DoH and Xelic, but you aint them...oops sorry for the double post
lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Broly

Smash Lord
Oh wow he 3 stocked my pichu and young link.

1. I don't play either of those characters.

2. They were friendlies.

3. I was only using those characters because I was getting bored winning with my other ones.

4. Who the **** brags about beating low tiers in friendlies?

5. What about the other 100 matchs that I owned nova in? Do those not count at all? lmao.

This is too funny. Also, I'm not flaming you or trying to start and argument, just defending myself.

Edit: This is Hylian
Exactly, imma pro cuz i beat pichus n 3 cpu lvl 9's. like anyone gives a ****. we wanna see u actually travel and win, not say 'oh i beat noobs n got second-to-last place, but i won friendlies against good peeps when they use pichu n low tiers'

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yes! I love watching grudge matches. I'm going to have a MM tv set aside due to all these challenges being made.

BTW, Sora, me getting ***** by a Waco player? You don't even sound too sure of yourself, and I know I've never met you, so you really don't know who I am. I've only played Waco at the Betty tournament, and that was with my Captain Falcon, well known as the worst Falcon in Texas. So please, fyi, making up stuff does not make anyone credible.

Broly

Smash Lord
good idea, squito. i seriously hope waco can change their mind about going, so i can beat them w/ my low tiers. to give them a chance lol. no, seriously, i want to see u guys sho up, and take my money. just think of it as me paying u to come.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm just gonna post this again since kal edited my post lol.

Oh wow he 3 stocked my pichu and young link.

1. I don't play either of those characters.

2. They were friendlies.

3. I was only using those characters because I was getting bored winning with my other ones.

4. Who the **** brags about beating low tiers in friendlies?

5. What about the other 100 matchs that I owned nova in? Do those not count at all? lmao.

This is too funny. Also, I'm not flaming you or trying to start and argument, just defending myself.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
ness AND ice climbers coming for me? anytime..although i must say you both worked me pretty badly in some of those matches..but props to combo for winning..he made me a spectator in my own match.. iwas like **** these are nice combos hes doing on me..very impressive

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
ness AND ice climbers coming for me? anytime..although i must say you both worked me pretty badly in some of those matches..but props to combo for winning..he made me a spectator in my own match.. iwas like **** these are nice combos hes doing on me..very impressive
pfpfpf ... thos combos are trash ... the only one he knows and or uses .....cheap ***** !!! ... aww **** it ...im tired of getting pissed off over smash ... they say being cheap is good .... ... people also say if you cant beat'em then join'em ..well. i cant beat'em ... but i dont want to stoop as low as to be cheap ..... mabey i will just quit ...:embarrass ... any ways .... fiday wuz fun az ***** good games all around people .... would have been great if they would have let me and oblivion finish sweeping up the teams tournament ... but its all good ... there will be others i suppose :laugh: later douchiz

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
**** yeah im double postin ....and i dont give a good god **** ...... i just want that ***** ***it broly to know that nobody gives a **** how good he thinks he iz .... hez still gonna get his streached out *** handed to him .... even if im not the one to do it ..... if you think that EVERYON in waco sux then we will just have to send his fruity ***** a$$ back to *** town with a new found respect for us badasses in waco ... ****in dumb **** ***git *** *****

pogo

Smash Apprentice
pfpfpf ... thos combos are trash ... the only one he knows and or uses .....cheap ***** !!! ... aww **** it ...im tired of getting pissed off over smash ... they say being cheap is good .... ... people also say if you cant beat'em then join'em ..well. i cant beat'em ... but i dont want to stoop as low as to be cheap ..... mabey i will just quit ...:embarrass ... any ways .... fiday wuz fun az ***** good games all around people .... would have been great if they would have let me and oblivion finish sweeping up the teams tournament ... but its all good ... there will be others i suppose :laugh: later douchiz

haha they arent cheap..if they were then i would do em too

Top Bottom