• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Thread For the Sal Romano/Gematsu Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Miis in? Be prepared to fight a lot of penises online people. A LOT!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If one had to be cut though, it has to be Lucas.

Yes, it would be sad to see. But worse would be losing Ness! A 64 veteran and the most prominent character of the series? That just... Shouldn't happen.

Damn, was really looking forward to seeing a more revamped Lucas as well...

D

Deleted member 245254

LMAO......honestly, if you still have the nads to really come in here and try to discredit this leak...for any reason...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Palutena plays a lot differently than expected... And was she outrunning Sonic there?

That anime fight between Link and Pit was the best thing though!

D

Deleted member 245254

Palutena plays a lot differently than expected... And was she outrunning Sonic there?

That anime fight between Link and Pit was the best thing though!
The voice acting was definitely not, however.

Though yea, was neat.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
People could have guessed that it would be called Mii Fighter! People were talking about it!

The Infinite Monkey Theory dictates that, if enough millions and bazillions of people make predictions, someone will guess the name Mii Fighter!!!

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Where were you guys when the Gematsu Leak was deconfirmed because it didn't mention the most important aspect of Mii's that would have, like every other important aspect revealed so far about the roster, made the leak 100% undeniable?

I was at home eating pizza.

Couple more pages and I think we can call the thread, eh?

D

Deleted member 245254

Where were you guys when the Gematsu Leak was deconfirmed because it didn't mention the most important aspect of Mii's that would have, like every other important aspect revealed so far about the roster, made the leak 100% undeniable?

I think somewhere (not very deep down) all the people who have had faith in the leak want the people who have passionately argued against it with dumb-ass non-valid arguments to grovel in their wrong-ness and until that happens it's likely this thread will not yet have served its full purpose.

salromano

Smash Rookie
Fun note: when they showed that Amiibo promo logo, there was a picture of Chrom in one of the little circles.

Writing things, but check 9:37 here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisRY6h100U

Pretty sure that's Chrom, at least. I haven't played FE:A, so I dunno if he gets a mask or something.

Edit: Nvm. There's a whole bunch of other characters, too, I just realized.

Last edited:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
So the Miis are in, eh? Darn. They look pretty interesting though...so, yeah.

HELL YES TO PALUTENA.

The leaks looking legit...oh dear...please, Sakurai, do me a miracle and don't reveal Pac-Man or Chorus Men...they're the two I really don't want.

Expecting more during the Invitational.

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
Fun note: when they showed that Amiibo promo logo, there was a picture of Chrom in one of the little circles.

Writing things, but check 9:37 here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisRY6h100U

Pretty sure that's Chrom, at least. I haven't played FE:A, so I dunno if he gets a mask or something.
I believe that's what's her face... the one girl...
I keep on wanting to say lissana but I know that's not right.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman

Sorry for double post, but that's not Chrom. That's his daughter, Lucina.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Yeah let's see what happens. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong, but I'm still awaiting the rest to be true. Never know what this so called misinformation could be.

BTW, why was Palutena called Goddess 'Palutena'? Maybe the Japanese name?

We can also assume the Palutena leak true, although I didn't have my doubts, ythink thats the same guys as Sals?

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I think somewhere (not very deep down) all the people who have had faith in the leak want the people who have passionately argued against it with dumb-*** non-valid arguments to grovel in their wrong-ness and until that happens it's likely this thread will not yet have served its full purpose.
I dunno, man. Gematsu Leaker fails to confirm Rosalina, fails to confirm ZSS/Sheik/Charizard separate characters, fails to confirm Mii Fighter with moddable movesets and three completely different types. All of which no-one saw coming, all of which would have sealed the leak as real.

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Sorry, guys, Gematsu Leak is dead. Only so many times you can shoot a leak before you can start calling it a zombie.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

Pretty sure that's a lucina tease.

EDIT: Fixed name!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard

Thats Lucina

D

Deleted member 245254

I dunno, man. Gematsu Leaker fails to confirm Rosalina, fails to confirm ZSS/Sheik/Charizard separate characters, fails to confirm Mii Fighter with moddable movesets and three completely different types. All of which no-one saw coming, all of which would have sealed the leak as real.

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Sorry, guys, Gematsu Leak is dead. Only so many times you can shoot a leak before you can start calling it a zombie.
Actually you're using false pretenses to make your argument here.

You can't use things the leak didn't say as a means to prove that the leak was incorrect, because you have no way of knowing just how much he did and didn't know. All you can validly compare is what is to what was said, and in this case, he's pretty much 100% so far.

You need a better leg to stand on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No that's... "Masked Marth".

And she's Chrom's daughter. No, really.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Sooo... if Lucas IS cut and Snake doesn't return could that mean the 48 characters 4 cuts Rosalinax Leak was RIGHT!?!?!?

And if so we would have 1 unknown newcomer to get to 48.

Any thoughts on this? I know rosalinax was discarded but it seems pretty likely now imo...

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
Actually you're using false pretenses to make your argument here.

You can't use things the leak didn't say as a means to prove that the leak was incorrect, because you have no way of knowing just how much he did and didn't know. All you can validly compare is what is to what was said, and in this case, he's pretty much 100% so far.

You need a better leg to stand on.
Pretty sure it was sarcasm

Anyways, anyone still think it was lucky guesses?

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom

Nope. That's a different character. Not spoiling it for others though.

CosmicKirby

Smash Apprentice

Yeah. Just "your Mii." With no other info.
And yet, Sal then comes on here and says that "Mii Fighter" was used in the original email. Which isn't actually what's happening. It's Mii Brawler/Gunner/Swordfighter.

But, the hype train will cloud people's critical thinking abilities, it's expected for a while.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Pretty sure it was sarcasm
It wasn't sarcasm. It stands to reason that if the guy had access to every other character on the roster, he had access to Rosalina, the ZSS/Charizard/Sheik plans to make a single character, and the Mii triple threat. He didn't, so the leak is by and large a fake.

You guys can rationalize it all you want, and that's fine, but this is great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom