• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Texas player finder 2 :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melo-tone

Smash Cadet
Cool, I didn't know Coppell came on here.

Yeah, Aaron, his marth did get me pretty good. His ganon is also killer, three-stocked me in a ditto, I think. I'm convinced he doesn't have a main <_<.

I still have your controller, I think, I gotta get it back to you.

We should have a luigi ditto sometime. Those are always good. :)
oh. most definately. Though I'm now using Yoshi as my secondary, because Yoshi is just so **** smexy.

Erion

Smash Cadet
Hey guys... I'm from Kempner, TX (yeah... I'm living in the middle of nothing), but I'm moving as soon as Forth Hood has a house for us to move in.

I'm from Utah, originally from Brazil.
It's been 6 months that I'm here in U.S.A.

Well, that's it....

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Yea and put me down too. By the way, i live in new braunfels, tryin to find some good players. Hit me up sometime.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
BuMp. I finaly updated... woot!?

btw
If anyone is in this color, it means they requested to be listed in two or more areas.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about that, link has been fixed.

And... why not discussion about tournaments?
If any special events are happening in Texas, they should be noted.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
*~BuMp~*

Second page stats... yeah I won't be checking this as much anymore... it's basicly dead ^^;

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Add me! I be from hellhol-- I mean, Laredo, TX eheh ^^; Put my handle down as "Loko"

idk, but if you want, i can give you the handles of my "crew"; my other friends who i play smash with and ya, i dun wanna come off as narcissistic, but we probably are the best players in town; we end up taking the top 3 slots in each local tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom