• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Texas player finder 2 :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Dont take too long updateing D3, You remember what drew did last time. I saw alot of dreams shatter before my eyes.
Well at one time this was on the second or third page, and I was really busy at the time with alot of stuff. anyways there isn't anything to update.

Thanks for the sig comments, I will think about making one.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey demonicwolves, if you live in Arlington, how come you haven't been coming to our tournaments and smashfests?!

Anyway, you can add bluezaft and Arruz to Dallas(Richardson)

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Everything has been updated, tell me if I missed something. And btw if the city you list isn't on the list and you don't list what its close to I am putting you under other.

Hey demonicwolves, if you live in Arlington, how come you haven't been coming to our tournaments and smashfests?!

Anyway, you can add bluezaft and Arruz to Dallas(Richardson)
D3 is way easier to type.
Thanks for asking. I have thought about going, but I can't get a ride mainly, but even if I went I would be out first game. :laugh:

Later guys ~D3

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for asking. I have thought about going, but I can't get a ride mainly, but even if I went I would be out first game.
you would have to compete with me for that honor >.< either way i play with gibe alot up at my house ur welcome to show up sometime if u'd like im up in north arlington by UTA and if u wanna start goin to dallas things im more than willing to give u a ride whenever i go

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
you would have to compete with me for that honor >.< either way i play with gibe alot up at my house ur welcome to show up sometime if u'd like im up in north arlington by UTA and if u wanna start goin to dallas things im more than willing to give u a ride whenever i go
Alright I will think about coming over some time... I go to AHS and that is pretty close to UTA. And I can always walk up their its only like an hour walk from my house.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
cool beans and yea i live like... a block from uta so yea not far at all and i could always pick u up so u dont have to walk if u want and me and my roomate both play so u can in all reality show up whenever just let me know

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
*bump*

Everything has been updated... I will be fixing up the numbers near the cities soon (I haven't been changing them all the time...sorry).

I don't know how much I will be on... I slept for 15 hours today... maby I am sick or
something... I really don't know... I am exhausted right now. maby I am broken...
the broken one =/

Darkmagus aim me later on, for future smash battle plans.
Anyways later. ~D3~

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
*bump*

Sorry for the double post guys.

I have fixed all the numbers, and alphabetized the list.
People who have (City) are alphabetized
a bit different. They are alphabetized by the city and then by SN.

Sorry I haven't been doing this sooner, but I eventualy got around to it... esspecialy
since its so slow with evo going on.

And since the list has been going on for awhile,I have decided that all the cities that don't have anyone under them will be deleted soon. That way there is less clutter. Chances are I will be deleting them by the end of the week.

Other than that I don't have much else to say.

Hope you guys have fun at evo.

~D3~

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Bump

Nothing much to say, or update... Just avoiding page 2.

ummm... alright then, later.
~James

Melo-tone

Smash Cadet
I live in Dallas (Coppell)
Also you should add Sung (Coppell)
Sung owns. Yes E_Ress. He owns you. He said after party his Marth dominated you, and he never uses marth lol. This is aaron btw.

SrL04

Smash Apprentice
Wait wait, I didn't say my Marth dominated yours >_> Anyways:
My tag is SUNG (Coppell) as above-

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I won't be updating for a day or two. I am going to be gone most of the day, double feature movie... Ghost rider and the messenger.
And tommorow I have to work on my research project for english.

Sorrry, for any inconvenience.

Later, James/D3.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
NOOOOOOO don't go see Ghost Rider, D3, save yourself!!!!

Oh god, I'm too late. I'm SO sorry you had to watch that movie. Now the healing must begin.

Oh, and since the "why people like me" half of your signature is cut off, I can't help but feel that you're a huge loser with no redeeming values. At least I would if your "why people hate me" list didn't describe me perfectly.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOO don't go see Ghost Rider, D3, save yourself!!!!

Oh god, I'm too late. I'm SO sorry you had to watch that movie. Now the healing must begin.

Oh, and since the "why people like me" half of your signature is cut off, I can't help but feel that you're a huge loser with no redeeming values. At least I would if your "why people hate me" list didn't describe me perfectly.
Well ghost rider was a better idea than staying home with my brother all day. >_> yeah... it was okay... only problem I had was the characters, not much depth there.
Better than the hulk movie... worse days of art class ever.

Plus I got a picture out of it...
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h186/D3monicWolv3s/me/stairs.jpg

thanks.... i guess... gonna go cry on my myspace now... rofl, jk. maby I should make another sig, and stop being lazy... nah. lol maby someone more reliable should take over... <_<

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
page 2 again,Gezz... it seems like I have to bump this almost everday now.

*BuMp* nothing to say/do.

~James/D3~

Duha

Smash Journeyman
how come arlington gets its own special section outside of DFW? cause lol arlington aint that special.

EDIT: this is NIN9

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
how come arlington gets its own special section outside of DFW? cause lol arlington aint that special.

EDIT: this is NIN9
Because that is how I original made it with bigger areas with the sub cities in orange. and I just recently started using the others section, and cutting down the list.I have yet to change it. been meaning to but haven't gotten around to it. I thought alphabatizing the list, fixing the numbers, and deleting all the unused cities were more important. I will change it when there is something worthwhile to actual edit. till then it will stay that way.

Got other things to worry about besides this list right now, so it will just have to wait. k.

E_Ress

Smash Cadet
=p

Cool, I didn't know Coppell came on here.

Yeah, Aaron, his marth did get me pretty good. His ganon is also killer, three-stocked me in a ditto, I think. I'm convinced he doesn't have a main <_<.

I still have your controller, I think, I gotta get it back to you.

We should have a luigi ditto sometime. Those are always good. :)

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
actually its cus we have six flags so we are special by default =b
*bUmP*

Rofl, yes exactly. That is what I planned all along, my thoughts are being *****!!!

nothing to update.

Alright I have school in 4 hours and 45 minutes, so I am going to go get some sleep. night. ~D3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom